Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Back again! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/809280-back-again.html)

crazynanc 08-01-2013 05:51 PM

Back again!

Hey Judd Budds!

I'm starting JUDDD again (for the 4th time!) Need some encouragement! I will stick with it this time! I know it works...I don't know why I ever stop.

Finished my 2nd down day today. The key for me is to eat a good filling lunch. Otherwise I'm so hungry by dinner that I binge!

I'm actually doing higher DD than I should (350 for 20% - I'm doing 600 which is 35% and barely weightloss mode) but hopefully this will help with me sticking with it in the long term.

All the other times I've restarted JUDDD I've lost anywhere from 2 - 6 pounds during the first week, but this time I've gained 2!!!!

But the reason for that is I've restarted Callanetics! I've done 6 hours in the past two weeks! :)

And although I've gained weight, I've actually already lost .25 inch off my waist!!!

The goal is to get healthier and more toned (and hopefully some weight loss too!) before the big day in the end of Sept. I'm getting married! Then going on a cruise!

I just wanted to thank you all. Even though I don't post often, I read this site pretty much every day even when I wasn't JUDDDing and it keeps bringing me back even when I fall off the wagon!

Happy August~

Librarygirl 08-01-2013 05:56 PM

Welcome back crazynanc!!! Congrats on a good re-start and the exercise program!:up: Also, congratulations on your impending marriage and honeymoon!!:clap:

Carly 08-01-2013 07:11 PM

:welcome: back!

Flutter 08-01-2013 08:25 PM

Wow, you have so much to look forward to! :heart: Welcome back! I think it's great you're allowing yourself some higher down days to restart slower. Be kind to yourself! You'll do great, I am sure!

Luv2Eat 08-01-2013 08:32 PM

Welcome back, and congratulations on the wedding plans! :up:

arkie1 08-01-2013 09:03 PM

:welcome: back! I have also come back, and just jumped right back in to the swing of things. So easy to follow this plan (most of the time)! I should never have gotten sidetracked in the first place, but what's done is done, and time to be happy and feel good again!

calichris 08-01-2013 09:38 PM

:hiya: crazynac!

A 600 cal DD is still a great DD and saving tons of calories from what you would normally be taking in, so well done!

Also, it sounds like you are not truly gaining weight in a bad way, you are gaining muscle! Otherwise you would not have lost inches.

:congrats: on your upcoming wedding and cruise! So exciting!

Glad you're back ... it really does work. :up:

Kissa 08-02-2013 06:41 AM

Welcome back nanc... crazy r otherwise. Wow, another JUDDD wedding to look forward to.

sterlinggirl 08-02-2013 09:28 AM

:welcome: Back!! SO exciting to hear of your up and coming marriage! So thrilled for you! :)

elphie124 08-02-2013 09:46 AM

Welcome back! It's so nice to see so many returners - that tells me that this worked for you once and will work for you again!

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

KeirasMom 08-02-2013 11:39 AM

:welcome: back!

zipp2play 08-02-2013 12:09 PM

It's great to have you BACK!

LoCarbGal 08-03-2013 04:27 PM

Welcome back! You'll do great, and you've already figured out what is working for you, which is a big thing. Congrats on your upcoming marriage!