Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 05:24 AM   #301
Senior LCF Member
 
Goner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: eastcoast
Posts: 964
Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 11-1-14 175.5/
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: May 2013
May 1 184 (began JUDDD)
June 1 176.5 (7.5 loss)
July 1 UD 170.5 (6 loss)

Goal for August is to continue weighing less!

August 1 DD? 166.5 (4 loss) - turned into a MD
August 2 ?? 165 (having a mixed up week with work schedule changes, so maintaining through it will be success - so far so good)
August 3 MD 167 (next week back to rotations - for now I'm content)
August 4 UD 167
August 5 DD 167.5
August 6 UD 166
August 7 DD 168.5 (everything in my life is bouncing lately - why not my weight also?) But that's life.
August 8 UD 165.5 (now THAT'S a bounce I can live with!)
August 9 DD 164.5 (turned into an UD - I felt like I needed to eat and it improved my energy tremendously.)
August 10 MD 167
August 11 DD 166.5
August 12 UD 164 (ahhhh that's better)
August 13 DD 166
August 14 UD 164
Goner is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2013, 05:30 AM   #302
Senior LCF Member
 
1annewil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NE Mississippi
Posts: 796
Gallery: 1annewil
Stats: 165/150/162
WOE: Atkins/JUDD/Potato Hack/
Started potato hack on July 22 @ 168 after blow-out eating
August goal-below 155

8/1/13 161.2-Potato Hack
8/2/13 161.8 ph
8/3/13 161.6 uu&a day
8/4/13 161.2 uu&a day
8/5/13 163 fasting
8/6/13 160 ph
8/7/13 159.6 ph first time in 150's since 1/13
8/8/13 159.2 ph
8/9/13 159 ph
8/10/ 159.6 ph kinda
8/11 160.8 blow out
8/12 161 had another bad eating day-weekends really sabotage me
8/13 158.6 after fasting all yesterday
8/14 158.6 PH which I will break b/c company is coming today-weekend.
__________________
Anne


Psalm 62:5
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
my hope comes from him.
1annewil is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:44 AM   #303
Senior LCF Member
 
deboratpc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 361
Gallery: deboratpc
Stats: 238/203.8/140
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: 1/07/2013
Goal for August is revised to 190

Jan. 7 ~ 238 (Started JUDDD)
Feb. 1 ~ 230
Mar. 1 ~ 218
Apr. 1 ~ 212.8
May 1 ~ 206.4
June 2 ~ 201.6
July 1 ~ 197.6
Aug. 1 ~ 192.2

8/1 ~ 192.2 new low
8/2 ~ 194.8
8/3-8/11 ~ DNW and off rotation
8/12 ~ 198.2 it could have been a lot worse! I am happy to not see a 2 number
8/13 ~ dnw I woke up late and I forgot to step on the scale
8/14 ~ 199.?
deboratpc is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 06:01 AM   #304
Senior LCF Member
 
Planelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 876
Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Started JUDDD at 214.8 on 4/10/2013
End of May 2013: 197.4
End of June 2013: 193.6
End of July 2013:195.4
UD:2500
DD:1000

Goal for August - 190, keep bounces below 195, more Strength Training trying to lean out

8/1 DD - 197.4, 229 Lowest DD ever, rest day
8/2 MD - 192.4 New Low!, 1941, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/3 UD - 191.4, 3238, 5.43 mile run/walk early this morning
8/4 UD - 194.8
8/5 - 8/11 - DNW on Vacation
8/12 DD - 205!! 1600, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/13 UD - 202.4, 2203, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/14 DD - 201.6, trying to stay under 500, rest day
__________________
Mike

159.3 Pounds lost since 7/14/2011

Low Calorie: 7/14/2011 - 80lbs lost
Primal: 4/20/2012 - 55.3lbs lost
JUDDD: 4/10/2013 - 23.4lbs lost
Nutritional Ketosis 9/1/2013 - 15.4% BF
Planelman is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #305
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 15,169
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
August goal: Get the vacation weight off and maintain "around" 150

I'm playing my WOE by ear. I may or may not go back to rotations, though I have NO chilblains currently, so I do think fasting affects me negatively in that aspect.

8/01 - 157.8 - 1671
8/02 - 155.0 - 1662
8/03 - 154.2 - 1672
8/04 - 153.0 - 1660 (realized I may have underestimated my portion - may have been closer to 2000)
8/05 - 152.8 - 1660
8/06 - 153.8 - 1595
8/07 - 153.0 - 1653 Estimated. Had dinner at a new Indian place and it was way more salty than normal.
8/08 - 154.4! - 1603
8/09 - 153.0 - 1655
8/10 - 152.8 - 1628 (including ice cream for dinner!) Car accident
8/11 - 152.8 - 1431
8/12 - 152.4 - 1589
8/13 - 152.4 - 1588
8/14 - 152.8
__________________
Dawn

JUDDD got me where I want to be!
KeirasMom is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:00 AM   #306
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
shirlc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,153
Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/134/130-5'5"
WOE: Low/Mod Carb, JUDDD (JUDDD, 10/25/11 at 141.5)
Start Date: March, 2006
Goal - to reach and maintain under 130 AND to get back into daily exercise.

8/1 - 130.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/2 - 131.5 - MD - 1 hr. yoga
8/3 - 130 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/4 - 130.5 - DD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/5 - 132.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/6 - 132 - DD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/7 - 130.5 - UUAD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/8 - 132.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/9 - 131 - DD - 1 hr. yoga
8/10 - 130
8/11 - DNW
8/12 - 129.5
8/13 - 129
8/14 - 130.5

Once a year, I make clam linguine when I have fresh basil. Yesterday was the day. Boy, was it worth it!!!
__________________
Shirl

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
Oliver Goldsmith


"Make peace with the past so it won't screw up the present." Regina Britt
shirlc is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:20 AM   #307
Senior LCF Member
 
Scarlett46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 619
Gallery: Scarlett46
Stats: 179/150/135 5'3" 43yo
WOE: SB/JUDDD
Start Date: SB: 6/2007 JUDDD: 4/2013
DD: 422
UD: 2108

April start 179.0
May 1 175.0 (-4)
June 1 168.4 (-6.6)
July 1 166.0 (-2.4)
August 1 164.4 (-1.6)
Total JUDDD loss -14.6

8/1 164.4 359
8/2 161.8 2178
8/3 162.8 244
8/4 160.0 2134
8/5 162.2 421
8/6 161.6 2020
8/7 161.8 339
8/8 159.8 1892
8/9 161.4 422
8/10 DNW 2500
8/11 DNW 225
8/12 161.8 1929
8/13 161.4 526
8/14 160.0
Scarlett46 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #308
Senior LCF Member
 
rosejim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 369
Gallery: rosejim
Stats: 180/134.6/130
WOE: Atkins not working trying JUDDD
Start Date: April 5, 2013 JUDDD
April 31 154.8
June 30 147.8
Aug 1 144.2

Goal for Aug under 140

08/01 144.2 UD
08/02 144.4 DD
08/03 144.4 UUD
08/04 DNW DD
08/05 145.8 UD (TOM)
08/06 146.8 DD Going in the wrong direction....
08/07 145.4 DD
08/08 143.6 UD
08/09 145.0 UD
08/10 144.8 DD
08/11 143.8 UD
08/12 145.6 DD
08/13 145.8 UD Not happy when I go up after a very good DD only 300c
08/14 144.8 DD
rosejim is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 09:17 AM   #309
Senior LCF Member
 
jacquelinejolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 386
Gallery: jacquelinejolie
Stats: 183.4/163/130
8/1 - UD - 177.6
8/2 - DD - 178.6
8/3 - UD - 177.4
8/4 - M-UD - 177.4 (leftover Pad Thai attack but kept portion smallish)
8/5 - UD - 178 (2103 cal)
8/6 - DD - 177.4 (710)
8/7 - UD - 177.0 (TMI but cherries on an UD have a laxative effect)
8/8 - DD - 175.0 (460?) not sure of count on 2 costco samples - added 50
8/9 - UD - 173.6
8/10 - M-DD - 173.8 (830) trying to slow the loss down a bit
8/11 - UD - 173.0 (33.5% F / 40.8% W / 31.2% M)
8/12 - DD - 174.8
8/13 - UD - 174.6
8/14 - DD - 174.4 (33.1% F / 40% W / 31.3% M) *

July 14-31 183 (35/38/31) to 177.6 = -5.4

August goal: To see 170-point-something on the scale at some point in the month w/no muscle loss

* looking for trends on fat and muscle %ages
jacquelinejolie is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,420
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanarkwitch View Post
August plan, to see 196 again!

11th - DD - 211!!!!!!
12th - MD - 206.4
13th - MD - 204.4 changed from a DD so I could get back into my normal rotation
14th - DD - 202.6 coming down nicely


Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypenny View Post
My goal for this month: 146 lbs

8/1: 150.6 lb - DD
8/2: 148.4 lb - UP
8/3: 149.4 lb - DD
8/4: 147.5 lb - UP
8/5: 149.9 lb - DD (Monday morning... )
8/6: 148.5 lb - DD
8/7: 149.3 lb - DD
8/8: 147.5 lb - DD
???
???
???
Aaaargh, last weekend, my scale has died, without farewell.
So, no weight updates until the upcoming weekend, when I'll have the time to buy a new one. I'm not sure whether the numbers from two different scales will be comparable, but that's life.
But nevertheless, JUDDDing goes well, and that's the most important.
Yep! The scale is evil anyways...it should be free. Why must we spend money on something that likes to beat us up anyways? KUTGW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post
Cindy, I can't explain why the previous pattern would suddenly stop, as I haven't eaten very differently (worse if anything!), just had more UDs.
The post-DD weight probably shows water loss but doesn't explain why my weekly weight has stayed stable.
I'm hoping it's because I've lost to a plateau where I can easily maintain. What SLD-ers call a setpoint.
I'm way up again today but I'm assuming (hoping!!) that's just water weight from travelling yesterday.

I understand your frustration. It took me ages to lose my holiday weight from the beginning of May - until I had a space in July, when I could do strict 20% DDs JUDDDing again.
The main thing is to have faith in JUDDD and do the best you can as Life allows.
Goal for August: Achieve new low of 122lbs and maintain under 125lbs.
I'll keep this in mind, even though I'm not able to do rotations right now.

12 - U - 125.2
13 - U - DNW
14 - U - 128.6

Should be able to get back to rotations tomorrow.
Yes to the bolded part, and you will get back down with those rotations starting back up! NO worries!!! You got this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
8/1 177.6
8/2 176.2
8/3 177.4
8/4 175.8
8/5 177.6
8/6 176.0
8/7 177.0
8/8 175.6
8/9 178.2
8/10 178.4
8/11 181.2
8/12 179.1
8/13 179.0
8/14 177.2 (two more DDs and I'll be back...Double and Triple UDs are sooo not worth it!)
You know what to do Chiquita!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Goal - to reach and maintain under 130 AND to get back into daily exercise.

8/1 - 130.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/2 - 131.5 - MD - 1 hr. yoga
8/3 - 130 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/4 - 130.5 - DD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/5 - 132.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/6 - 132 - DD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/7 - 130.5 - UUAD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/8 - 132.5 - UD - 1/2 hr. recumbent bike
8/9 - 131 - DD - 1 hr. yoga
8/10 - 130
8/11 - DNW
8/12 - 129.5
8/13 - 129
8/14 - 130.5

Once a year, I make clam linguine when I have fresh basil. Yesterday was the day. Boy, was it worth it!!!
Sounds divine!!! I bet it was!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosejim View Post
April 31 154.8
June 30 147.8
Aug 1 144.2

Goal for Aug under 140

08/01 144.2 UD
08/02 144.4 DD
08/03 144.4 UUD
08/04 DNW DD
08/05 145.8 UD (TOM)
08/06 146.8 DD Going in the wrong direction....
08/07 145.4 DD
08/08 143.6 UD
08/09 145.0 UD
08/10 144.8 DD
08/11 143.8 UD
08/12 145.6 DD
08/13 145.8 UD Not happy when I go up after a very good DD only 300c
08/14 144.8 DD
I'm never happy when DDs don't mean losses. stupid scale anyways. At least you went down a bit after your UD! The scale will come around!
Flutter is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Flutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,420
Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
8/1 UD 135 1933
8/2 DD ---- 163
8/3 UD 133 1757
8/4 DD 134 692 (The smores got me!)
8/5 UD 132 2145 (craving for Mexican pizza, what can I say?)
8/6 DD 136 235 LOLOL!!! I love Juddd
8/7 UD 133 1961
8/8 DD 134 275
8/9 UD 133 2051 TOM
8/10 DD 134 30
8/11 UD 133 1980
8/12 DD 134 465
8/13 UD 134 1909
8/14 DD 132
Flutter is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 09:55 AM   #312
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
calichris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,984
Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/212/147 or size 8/10
WOE: 2000/1000 rotations, moderate carb
Start Date: 11/3/14; JUDDD 7/11/12
August plan: range 1921-2201 UD/384-770 DD.
Increase weight training this month.
Would like to make it to 193.7, which would be 80 lbs lost.

8/1 - 197.7 - UD (1963) - new low
8/2 - 200.7 - DD - Go away twos!
8/3 - DNW - UD
8/4 - 200.3 - DD (640)
8/5 - 200.4 - UD - is that my work stress showing on the scale?
8/6 - 200.7 - DD (605-363 exercise = 242 net)
8/7 - 200.3 - UD
8/8 - DNW - DD
8/9 - 199.7 - UD
8/10 - 200.6 - DD
8/11 - 199.7 - UD
8/12 - DNW - DD
8/13 - 196.4 - UD
8/14 - 199.3 - DD
calichris is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #313
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle metro area
Posts: 132
Gallery: allisonm
Stats: 336/286/160 5'9"
WOE: LC GFCF JUDDD
First time posting on this thread but I have the data on my calendar.

I need to lose my UD glass of wine.

8/8 - 300.4
8/9 - 296.6
8/10 - 296.2
8/11 - 294
8/12 - 294.4
8/13 - 294.6
8/14 - 293.6
allisonm is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #314
Senior LCF Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle metro area
Posts: 132
Gallery: allisonm
Stats: 336/286/160 5'9"
WOE: LC GFCF JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Once a year, I make clam linguine when I have fresh basil. Yesterday was the day. Boy, was it worth it!!!
Excellent idea! I have basil; I think I'll try this with kelp noodles. It won't be as stunningly delicious but it'll still be good.
allisonm is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 12:07 PM   #315
Way too much time on my hands!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,442
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Goal for August - 185

8/1 - 191.0 - DD (344)
8/2 - DNW - Free Day!
8/3 - DNW - Free Day!
8/4 - DNW - DD (347)
8/5 - 193.0 - UD (1902) TOM - I'm pretty happy with this number
8/6 - 194.0 - DD (341) TOM
8/7 - 193.0 - UD (1890) TOM
8/8 - 193.0 - DD (313)
8/9 - 193.0 - UD (2093)
8/10 - 194.0 - DD (367)
8/11 - 193.0 - UD (1933)
8/12 - 193.5 - DD (359) Any time now....
8/13 - 191.0 - UD (1826)
8/14 - 192.0 - DD (TBD)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrhae View Post
08/12 150.2 DD
08/13 148.6 UD
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanarkwitch View Post
August plan, to see 196 again!

11th - DD - 211!!!!!!
12th - MD - 206.4
13th - MD - 204.4 changed from a DD so I could get back into my normal rotation
14th - DD - 202.6 coming down nicely
Fantastic! Onederland here you come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeypenny View Post
Aaaargh, last weekend, my scale has died, without farewell.
So, no weight updates until the upcoming weekend, when I'll have the time to buy a new one. I'm not sure whether the numbers from two different scales will be comparable, but that's life.
But nevertheless, JUDDDing goes well, and that's the most important.
Darn scale! You have a great attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
8/14 177.2 (two more DDs and I'll be back...Double and Triple UDs are sooo not worth it!)
You've totally got this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Once a year, I make clam linguine when I have fresh basil. Yesterday was the day. Boy, was it worth it!!!
MMMMMM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonm View Post
First time posting on this thread but I have the data on my calendar.

I need to lose my UD glass of wine.

8/8 - 300.4
8/9 - 296.6
8/10 - 296.2
8/11 - 294
8/12 - 294.4
8/13 - 294.6
8/14 - 293.6
You are doing wonderfully! And well out of the "3" numbers! Feels great, doesn't it???
__________________
~~~LCG aka Carol~~~

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
LoCarbGal is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #316
Senior LCF Member
 
MrsAndi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 245
Gallery: MrsAndi
Stats: 174/149/140
WOE: JUDDD
dd 8/1 135
ud 8/2 132.6
ud 8/3 134.2
dd 8/4 134
dd 8/5 133.2 high DD of 767
ud 8/6
ud 8/7 TOM
ud 8/8 133.2 TOM
ud 8/9 TOM
ud 8/10 135.2 TOM
dd 8/11 135.2 TOM
ud 8/12 135.2
ud 8/13
dd 8/14 135.4
MrsAndi is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #317
Junior LCF Member
 
DestinClair1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 30
Gallery: DestinClair1983
Stats: 284.6/225.4/130
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Restarting JUDDD 2/1/2014
Restarted JUDDD 8/5:
8/5 DD 274.0
8/6 UD 271.4
8/7 DD 271.4
8/8 UD 268.8
8/9 UD 269.4
8/10 UD 272.0
8/11 DD 271.6
8/12 UD 269.0
8/13 UD 267.6
8/14 DD 268.0
DestinClair1983 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 01:44 PM   #318
Senior LCF Member
 
rosejim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 369
Gallery: rosejim
Stats: 180/134.6/130
WOE: Atkins not working trying JUDDD
Start Date: April 5, 2013 JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
:



I'm never happy when DDs don't mean losses. stupid scale anyways. At least you went down a bit after your UD! The scale will come around!
Thanks!and boy are you doing well!!!
rosejim is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #319
Senior LCF Member
 
jdforshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Posts: 840
Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/176/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
jd, have you ever thought about doing some weight training w/hand weights on alternate days and less cardio? I'm certainly no expert, but I keep hearing that overdoing it on cardio can hinder rather than help. Ignore this if it's completely wrong, and you know it.
Cindy, Yes, many times! I think you are absolutely right. Now is probably the right time but I'm so lazy in joining the gym and not much good at doing it at home! My daughter is bugging me to join the gym too, so we might make it together one of these days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post
Cindy, I can't explain why the previous pattern would suddenly stop, as I haven't eaten very differently (worse if anything!), just had more UDs.
The post-DD weight probably shows water loss but doesn't explain why my weekly weight has stayed stable.
I'm hoping it's because I've lost to a plateau where I can easily maintain. What SLD-ers call a setpoint.
I'm way up again today but I'm assuming (hoping!!) that's just water weight from travelling yesterday.

I understand your frustration. It took me ages to lose my holiday weight from the beginning of May - until I had a space in July, when I could do strict 20% DDs JUDDDing again.

Should be able to get back to rotations tomorrow.
Flossy, I still haven't recovered from my vacation weight either!! Vac was back in April/May! To be honest I haven't been able to stick to my DDs numbers somehow!So I'm running around in circles too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
8/1 177.6
8/2 176.2
8/3 177.4
8/4 175.8
8/5 177.6
8/6 176.0
8/7 177.0
8/8 175.6
8/9 178.2
8/10 178.4
8/11 181.2
8/12 179.1
8/13 179.0
8/14 177.2 (two more DDs and I'll be back...Double and Triple UDs are sooo not worth it!)
For me niether, but they feel soooooo good at that time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett46 View Post
DD: 422
UD: 2108

April start 179.0
May 1 175.0 (-4)
June 1 168.4 (-6.6)
July 1 166.0 (-2.4)
August 1 164.4 (-1.6)
Total JUDDD loss -14.6

8/1 164.4 359
8/2 161.8 2178
8/3 162.8 244
8/4 160.0 2134
8/5 162.2 421
8/6 161.6 2020
8/7 161.8 339
8/8 159.8 1892
8/9 161.4 422
8/10 DNW 2500
8/11 DNW 225
8/12 161.8 1929
8/13 161.4 526
8/14 160.0
Coming down nicely! WTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinejolie View Post
8/1 - UD - 177.6
8/2 - DD - 178.6
8/3 - UD - 177.4
8/4 - M-UD - 177.4 (leftover Pad Thai attack but kept portion smallish)
8/5 - UD - 178 (2103 cal)
8/6 - DD - 177.4 (710)
8/7 - UD - 177.0 (TMI but cherries on an UD have a laxative effect)
8/8 - DD - 175.0 (460?) not sure of count on 2 costco samples - added 50
8/9 - UD - 173.6
8/10 - M-DD - 173.8 (830) trying to slow the loss down a bit
8/11 - UD - 173.0 (33.5% F / 40.8% W / 31.2% M)
8/12 - DD - 174.8
8/13 - UD - 174.6
8/14 - DD - 174.4 (33.1% F / 40% W / 31.3% M) *

July 14-31 183 (35/38/31) to 177.6 = -5.4

August goal: To see 170-point-something on the scale at some point in the month w/no muscle loss

* looking for trends on fat and muscle %ages
Doing great Jaqueline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allisonm View Post
First time posting on this thread but I have the data on my calendar.

I need to lose my UD glass of wine.

8/8 - 300.4
8/9 - 296.6
8/10 - 296.2
8/11 - 294
8/12 - 294.4
8/13 - 294.6
8/14 - 293.6
I wouldn't give up on wine if this is the overall result you have so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calichris View Post
August plan: range 1921-2201 UD/384-770 DD.
Increase weight training this month.
Would like to make it to 193.7, which would be 80 lbs lost.

8/1 - 197.7 - UD (1963) - new low
8/2 - 200.7 - DD - Go away twos!
8/3 - DNW - UD
8/4 - 200.3 - DD (640)
8/5 - 200.4 - UD - is that my work stress showing on the scale?
8/6 - 200.7 - DD (605-363 exercise = 242 net)
8/7 - 200.3 - UD
8/8 - DNW - DD
8/9 - 199.7 - UD
8/10 - 200.6 - DD
8/11 - 199.7 - UD
8/12 - DNW - DD
8/13 - 196.4 - UD
8/14 - 199.3 - DD
Here, I was thinking I should try a liquid day too to see if I do any better with the scale! Unfortunately, I lack that will power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinClair1983 View Post
Restarted JUDDD 8/5:
8/5 DD 274.0
8/6 UD 271.4
8/7 DD 271.4
8/8 UD 268.8
8/9 UD 269.4
8/10 UD 272.0
8/11 DD 271.6
8/12 UD 269.0
8/13 UD 267.6
8/14 DD 268.0
WOW!
jdforshort is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #320
Senior LCF Member
 
jdforshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bakersfield,CA
Posts: 840
Gallery: jdforshort
Stats: 221/176/140, 5'4", 61yrs
WOE: Atkins/PPower/Mod Carb/JUDDD
Start Date: LC 3/23/12, JUDDD 6/2/12
New month, New start, new Strategy! Trying to cut down on carbs after a non-loss July (Well I lost some then gained it all back)! BUT IT'S NOT WORKING!

08/01 161.0 DD 368
08/02 159.8 UD 1456
08/03 158.0 DD 582
08/04 157.6 UD 1365
08/05 157.8 DD 611
08/06 158.8 UD 1408 (freaked me out a bit, then I remembered the salty bullion!)
08/07 158.6 MD 715 (DD became MD, Having difficulty in keeping DD down!)
08/08 157.4 UD 1250
08/09 DNW DD 585
08/10 159.0 UUD 2079 (Margaritas!!)
08/11 DNW DD 364 (Dare Not Weigh)
08/12 158.8 UD 1710 (This after DD and 12 mile walk! Late night salty bullion?? may be??)
08/13 159.2 UUD 2236 (Went to CPK, that Butter cake and Margarita did it!)
08/14 159.6 DD

P.S. My body seems to be only counting the calories in and not the calories out!
jdforshort is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #321
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Carly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 8,278
Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Ended July at 121.8
Goal for August 118.0 and call goal for the 2nd time.

8/1 UD- 122.5 (2nd UD in a row)
8/2 DD- 123.6 (That's what 2 UDs will do, but really- that's not too bad)
8/3 UD- 121.8
8/4 DD- 123.0
8/5 UD- 121.9
8/6 DD- 121.1 (new low)
8/7 UD- 121.1
8/8 DD- 123.5
8/9 UD- 122.2
8/10 DD- 123.1
8/11 UD- 121.1
8/12 DD- 124.8
8/13 UD- 122.4 (TOM is soooo late. I wish it would just get here)
8/14 DD- 123.2 (bloated!)
__________________
<---- Before Carly
JUDDD changed my life. It transformed my health, gave me freedom and restored my confidence.

JUDDD is very simple, very livable and very flexible. JUDDD allows weight loss and life to happen simultaneously.

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html
Carly is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 06:35 PM   #322
Senior LCF Member
 
Starrhae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 334
Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 11/2003 185/155 restart7/30/2013149/134.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 7/30/2013
AUGUST GOAL 139
UD 1565 DD 320
08/01/ 149 DD
08/02 152.5 UD
08/03 152.5 DD
8/04 150.4 DD
08/05 150.5 UD
08/06 151.5 DD
08/07 149.5 UD
08/08 149.5 DD
08/09 149.5 UD
08/10 DD (was camping and couldn’t weigh)
08/11 UD
08/12 150.2 DD
08/13 148.6 UD
08/14 148.4 DD
Starrhae is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #323
Senior LCF Member
 
Starrhae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 334
Gallery: Starrhae
Stats: 11/2003 185/155 restart7/30/2013149/134.8/125
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 7/30/2013
Has anyone done 3 DD before a week end? I was reading in Dr. Johnson's book to try it if I am understanding it right!!
Starrhae is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #324
Way too much time on my hands!
 
KeirasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 15,169
Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrhae View Post
Has anyone done 3 DD before a week end? I was reading in Dr. Johnson's book to try it if I am understanding it right!!
I'm not sure what you're asking. Back to back DDs are not a good idea, especially 3 in a row.

If you're asking about a fixed schedule with like, M W F DDs, and T Th Sat Sun UDs, some do it and do fine, while others don't lose well like that.

I personally prefer EOD (every other day) rotations.
KeirasMom is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 03:11 AM   #325
Senior LCF Member
 
Lanarkwitch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Posts: 119
Gallery: Lanarkwitch
Stats: 343/197/178 40yo, 5'7"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: The mayans were still around
August plan, to see 196 again!

11th - DD - 211!!!!!!
12th - MD - 206.4
13th - MD - 204.4 changed from a DD so I could get back into my normal rotation
14th - MD - 202.6 coming down nicely
15th - MD - 202.0

Ended up having a couple of drinks last night due to the horrifying day we'd had here in Egypt, too many MD's and not enough DD's here this week, I blame the state of emergency and curfew!

Last edited by Lanarkwitch; 08-15-2013 at 03:12 AM..
Lanarkwitch is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #326
Senior LCF Member
 
Planelman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 876
Gallery: Planelman
Stats: 350.1/206.4/190(10%BF) 6' 44
WOE: Leangains/Carb Backloading
Start Date: 7/14/2011
Started JUDDD at 214.8 on 4/10/2013
End of May 2013: 197.4
End of June 2013: 193.6
End of July 2013:195.4
UD:2500
DD:1000

Goal for August - 190, keep bounces below 195, more Strength Training trying to lean out

8/1 DD - 197.4, 229 Lowest DD ever, rest day
8/2 MD - 192.4 New Low!, 1941, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/3 UD - 191.4, 3238, 5.43 mile run/walk early this morning
8/4 UD - 194.8
8/5 - 8/11 - DNW on Vacation
8/12 DD - 205!! 1600, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/13 UD - 202.4, 2203, 60 minutes of weight lifting
8/14 DD - 201.6, 183 HWC and Chicken Broth only, rest day
8/14 UD - 196.6, 2400 planned, weight lifting later tonight
Planelman is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 04:24 AM   #327
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,486
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/138/125lbs 61yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Thanks Melinda. Your chart is exemplary. I could use a 30 cal DD or two myself.

I agree, Cindy. Double and triple UDs don't work for me either.

Shirl, you shouldn't be allowed to mention your yummy-sounding clam linguine when I'm doing a DD that follows too many UDs!

Allison, you're doing brilliantly. I lost to maintainance drinking wine on weekend UDs – and sometimes in between too.

JD, I hope you soon get your motivation back. I'm going to be sticking to my tried-and-tested DD formulae for a while – glucpud and courgette spaghetti works for me (not at the same time!).

Emma, I'm not surprised you had a couple of drinks. I hope things soon calm down.



Goal for August: Achieve new low of 122lbs and maintain under 125lbs.

01 - U - 124.2
02 - U - 126.6
03 - U - 127
04 - D - 127.4 !!!
05 - U - 124
06 - U - DNW
07 - U - 126.4
08 - U - 126.6
09 - U - 126.8
10 - U - 129 (salt!)
11 - D - 127.2
12 - U - 125.2
13 - U - DNW
14 - U - 128.6
15 - D - 128.2

I should be able to do some clean rotations now, instead of several consecutive UDs. I just hope there's some sirtuin still flowing!
Flossyliz is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 04:44 AM   #328
Senior LCF Member
 
Goner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: eastcoast
Posts: 964
Gallery: Goner
Stats: 184/158/157 restart 11-1-14 175.5/
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: May 2013
May 1 184 (began JUDDD)
June 1 176.5 (7.5 loss)
July 1 UD 170.5 (6 loss)

Goal for August is to continue weighing less!

August 1 DD? 166.5 (4 loss) - turned into a MD
August 2 ?? 165 (having a mixed up week with work schedule changes, so maintaining through it will be success - so far so good)
August 3 MD 167 (next week back to rotations - for now I'm content)
August 4 UD 167
August 5 DD 167.5
August 6 UD 166
August 7 DD 168.5 (everything in my life is bouncing lately - why not my weight also?) But that's life.
August 8 UD 165.5 (now THAT'S a bounce I can live with!)
August 9 DD 164.5 (turned into an UD - I felt like I needed to eat and it improved my energy tremendously.)
August 10 MD 167
August 11 DD 166.5
August 12 UD 164 (ahhhh that's better)
August 13 DD 166
August 14 UD 164
August 15 DD 164.5
Goner is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #329
Big Yapper!!!!
 
Librarygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 9,166
Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
8/1 177.6
8/2 176.2
8/3 177.4
8/4 175.8
8/5 177.6
8/6 176.0
8/7 177.0
8/8 175.6
8/9 178.2
8/10 178.4
8/11 181.2
8/12 179.1
8/13 179.0
8/14 177.2
8/15 178.0
Librarygirl is offline  
Old 08-15-2013, 05:33 AM   #330
Major LCF Poster!
 
Alcestis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 2,762
Gallery: Alcestis
Stats: 210/151.6/149 5' 8"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: December 13th, 2011
8/1 176.6 UD
8/2 176.4 DD
8/3 176.0 UD
8/4 178.0 DD
8/5 176.4 UD
8/6 177.2 MD
8/7 175.6 DD
8/8 175.2 UD
8/9 177.0 DD
8/10 176.0 UD
8/11 177.8 DD
8/12 DNW
8/13 178.6 MD
8/14 177.6 DD
8/15 175.6 UD
Alcestis is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:55 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.