Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I need to come back~ :) (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/808685-i-need-come-back.html)

sterlinggirl 07-25-2013 01:31 PM

I need to come back~ :)

Hi girls... Over the last 5 months i found that i feel lost with out a scale goal.. also found out that i am a approval junkie:rofl: I miss that wonderful feeling of what seamed like the whole world watching my shrink and i feel its time to come out of maintenance and back into the world of trying to get lower than ever:). My body is at the top of "normal" and for a while i thought that would be enough.. but lately its not..Ive spoke with many folks in regards to .. "how do i achieve better muscle definition"?.. The answer was simple.. Reduce the body fat.. So The "normal" Weights for my body height says i can drop as low as the upper 40"s.. But i am ( for now) going to just shoot for 150 as my new goal.. :heart: So what does this mean??? ITs means i am back.. and sure i will need all of your support to keep me accountable.. It feels good to be home! :) :heart: When informed my sons of my new goal.. they both rolled their eyes and said.. " oh no.. here we go again" :rofl: Im not sure what they meant by that:) But when i told me spouse.. his reply was.. well you still have fat to lose so ya might as well get started with it today. So.. :stars:
Its all good.. I "know" That the skin on my waist still has some thickness to it.. but brutal honesty can some times hurt a lil.. ( they say the truth hurts) guess they were right~ Glad to be back.. look forward to getting to know some on the new gals here in this WOE. Peace and love to all.. Kimberly~

SlowSure 07-25-2013 01:42 PM

How lovely :) And especially to have such muscle tone that you know you just need to lose the overlying subcutaneous fat in order to expose its definition.

I never know about ideal weight ranges because it always seems to vary so much with frame size, body fat percentage, percentage lean body/muscle mass and where the fat is carried. :dunno:

I'm in maintenance but I've a lot of body fat to lose - although I also need to make headway with developing my LBM. I'm still trying to work out a plan as to how I can do this. So, I shall be watching your progress with great interest.

:welcome: back :)

sterlinggirl 07-25-2013 01:47 PM

Thanks hun.. I have become a work out junkie watching the muscle grow but still feel like if i could move some of the flesh around or remove it i could get a better feel for my progress. Surgery is not an option so.. i guess lose more wieght/fat is my answer.. Wow going back to just coffee and water down days is hard today! But ive wrote on my hand a reminder.. "you did it this way for over a year.. you CAN DO IT AGAIN!"

KeirasMom 07-25-2013 01:54 PM

:welcome: back Kimberly! Sheesh, you're going to be so TINY at 150 with all the beautiful muscles you've developed. I still have a layer of pudge around my middle, but I don't want to lose any more in my arms, legs, chest, and hips. As I continued to lose, that's where I was losing and my waist was staying exactly the same, so I went back into maintenance.

SlowSure 07-25-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 16531010)
...still feel like if i could move some of the flesh around or remove it i could get a better feel for my progress. Surgery is not an option so.. i guess lose more wieght/fat is my answer

Wow, you know the game where people have to say what their Superhero power would be if they could be one and choose a power to have? That would be such an enviable super power :) :notwrthy:

Surgery for fat removal is so mixed and odd. Some studies indicate that if you remove the fat cells from one area, because the body is accustomed to having almost a set number of fat cells, it creates them, sometimes somewhere other than the original site. The research is a mess in this area...

Familyvet 07-25-2013 03:24 PM

:welcome: back, Kimberly! You can do this!

LoCarbGal 07-25-2013 03:41 PM

Welcome back Kimberly! It will be great having you around here again. I'm looking forward to hearing you talk about your weight workouts and learning from you on that front.

I'll bet these first DDs back will be quite an adjustment, but like you said, you did it before and you can do it again! We know you can do it!

Carly 07-25-2013 04:36 PM

Welcome back Kimberly! I re-entered WLM on July 7th. Not sure where my final destination might be, but since JUDDD is so enjoyable I just don't mind not knowing when I will go back to 5:2.

Librarygirl 07-25-2013 04:49 PM

Welcome back, Kimberly!! I think you look gorgeous at the weight you are now, but I know exactly what you mean. Meanwhile I'll be jealous a teeny, tiny bit. ;)

sorenkkg 07-25-2013 04:57 PM

Well Kim, I think your avi looks gorgeous, and I want you to be happy AND healthy. So please keep that in mind as you move forward and downward, ok?

That said, better muscle tone and doing exercise and losing a few pounds but getting more muscles sounds very reasonable :D

:hugs: happy to see you!
S.

Kimmietoo 07-26-2013 01:31 AM

From one Kim to another....welcome back!

No doubt you'll be successful with your new goal...look at how great you've already done! You are already such an inspiration!

We are all glad that you are here!

Kimmie

FairyWren 07-26-2013 03:32 AM

:welcome: back Kimberly! Wow, muscles, i can only dream of them :lol: Looking great in your avatar :)

Flossyliz 07-26-2013 03:40 AM

:hiya: Good to have you back Kimberley! :welcome:

Sirtain 07-26-2013 04:03 AM

Hi Kimberly. I am new in the time you were away. Good to meet you. My first maintenance goal is where you are now, with a tentative final goal of 154, so I'll be very interested to see you walk this ground ahead of me.

Goner 07-26-2013 04:06 AM

Good to meet you Kimberly. I'm a May Newbie! I already have learned this site has wonderful support, but to see returning JUDDDers makes it even more evident! Good luck on your continued journey.

Alcestis 07-26-2013 05:47 AM

Welcome back, Kimberly!

Fluffy_Bunny 07-26-2013 07:11 AM

Welcome back and all the best for achieving your goals!

sterlinggirl 07-26-2013 08:17 AM

Well thank you all for the warm welcome back.. Yesterday i stuck it out.. and at times thought.. how in the world did i do it before??? Well I had to dig real deep and put my big girl panties on and say to my self.. "SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!" Funny.. on this journey i spend so much time talking to my self.. :hyst: before this journey i thought i was just a fruit cake talking to my self all the time.. but now im so happy i do:)
First real DD in a long long time done.. just coffee and water.. for 120 calories.. man i felt amazing this morning..!! Worked out in the weight room with 25 pds for arms and back.. then moved on to leggs for 210 pounds of legs presses along with otheres.. My new fitness plan is goin to involve clean eating.. by this i mean.. no more bacon! I love bacon.. but it is a processed food and i am doing my best to not eat even small amt of those foods, so.. tons of veggys for me with chicken and fish. a banana post work out...I will work my JUDDD eating days to match my weight work outs.. So one down days i will do HITT only.. That way i am only doing a total body with weights 3 days a week and changing thing up with the alternate HITT Work out.. (cardio)I ran for the first time in 28 years the other day and really felt silly.. but.. I will continue to push my body to reform it.. This will be my victory!!:) Love to you all, and look forward to getting to know the new to me JUDDD BUDDDS~ Peace and love Kimberly :heart:

pooticus 07-26-2013 08:18 AM

Welcome back girl!!! :hugs: and glad to see you!

sloppail 07-26-2013 08:35 AM

Welcome back Kim...I am new here since you began maintainance, and I look forward to getting to know you!! :hiya:

Kim:heart:

sterlinggirl 07-26-2013 09:59 AM

Sweet folks here, are the reason JUDDD works.. The thing i have found over this last year and half is the positive energy here is the true magic of how this plan works.. IF you come here and vent or cry or even re Joyce .. there is always some one here to listen.. and really the support here is like no other~ :heart:

vanilla_latte 07-26-2013 10:10 AM

You can do it. Piece of cake!!!! :lol:

sterlinggirl 07-26-2013 11:40 AM

oh yummy.. i love cake :hyst:

SlowSure 07-26-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 16532319)
oh yummy.. i love cake :hyst:

Would that be http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...elon-cake.html :) (See the pictures of Yennie's version in that thread.) :yummy:

sterlinggirl 07-26-2013 01:30 PM

Oh yah thats wonderful.. perhaps i should... No i better not lol:hyst:

tobelowcarber 07-26-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlinggirl (Post 16532173)
Sweet folks here, are the reason JUDDD works.. The thing i have found over this last year and half is the positive energy here is the true magic of how this plan works.. IF you come here and vent or cry or even re Joyce .. there is always some one here to listen.. and really the support here is like no other~ :heart:

:welcome: back Kimberly!

ITA, there is no other place like JUDDD forum. I wonder if SIRT gene brings out the best in people :)

Kissa 07-28-2013 12:17 PM

Lovely to have you back posting again Kimberly. I've missed you.

Flutter 07-29-2013 04:15 AM

Woohoo, so happy to "see" you posting & hear that you'll be back regularly! You have done so well and look fabulous already. Just "listen" to that post of yours about all that working out, eating clean, etc. Can you believe that is YOU talking? Dang!!! Juddd is magic. Period. JB's are just as magical. AND POWERFUL!!! :heart: YOU are magical & powerful!!!Welcome back!!! No doubt you will do AWESOME again!

zipp2play 07-29-2013 05:20 AM

Glad to see you back girl!

sterlinggirl 07-29-2013 06:20 AM

Thanks girls.. So far JUDDD is magic.. Once i started lifting i had gained 4 pounds that were so stubborn and would not come off.. Well here i am 5 days back on REAL JUDDD rotations and i am under by 1.5 pound s ,what i left here at back in MArch.. 165.2 Woohoo~ So nice to see that i can be stopped and started again with out dissapointment! :)