Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Wednesday! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/808598-ud-wednesday.html)

pinacoladas 07-24-2013 04:01 AM

UD Wednesday!

Thought I would start this thread as I am soooo excited about my UD breakfast this morning! I had a flax and almond flour pancake with butter and Brown Sugar Blend Splenda that was TDF! Sometimes I have meals on UDs that don't feel 'special' enough to warrant eating more calories, but today, not so!
Then my usual coffee with HWC
L - peanut butter and homemade flax crackers
D - homemade bunless hamburger with melted cheese
no snacks planned
Have a great UD today =) :lol:

KeirasMom 07-24-2013 05:29 AM

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (hopefully my local place has BREAD today!)
D: ?? Keira has Karate, so it'll be something on the run.

jacquelinejolie 07-24-2013 06:25 AM

B: Amooza cheese string, greek yogurt w/frozen blueberries (250)
L: going out for lunch - might be Burger King (if you can call that "going out") :( (800-ish cal)
S: chili and greek salad (650)
Snack: small pack sun chips (100)

Going to experiment with not eating the rest of the meal after I'm full when going out to eat. Grrr. Hate wasting food but would rather waste it on the plate than have it wasting away on my butt. :p

TryingJudd 07-24-2013 06:28 AM

Successful DD yesterday - first in a very looooong time - so Yay!! BUT starving today.

B - scrambled eggs, 3 slices bacon and one sausage link plus a special K bar (guessing about 600 cals but will look it up shortly)
L- 2 slices tomatoe pie and a sliced cucumber (300)
S- gourmet lollypop (80), maybe an orange (85)
D- spinach salad w grilled chicken and a WW ice cream (750)

Shooting for about 1800 cals today and hoping the heavy breakfast will keep me from overindulging later.

handbells 07-24-2013 06:30 AM

Hrmmm....I think I'm going to have Greek yogurt with cherries for breakfast.

At some point I will have some salmon and at another point I will have some mashed potatoes.

And maybe a "milkshake"!

KeirasMom 07-24-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16528784)
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha (hopefully my local place has BREAD today!)
D: ?? Keira has Karate, so it'll be something on the run.

The guys picked up at the yummy Mexican place for lunch, so I ended up having a carne asada burrito. Not too many calories left for dinner, but I'll figure it out!

sorenkkg 07-24-2013 01:18 PM

Hi! :hiya: I need to post on UD and DD, gotta get back into the habit!

B: biggish bowl (like, 2.5c?) of banana nut cheerios, and almond milk

L: 2 containers of grocery store sushi (so, 16 pcs) 1/2 was spicy cali roll, 1/2 was spicy salmon. And a custard bun (210 for the bun).

D: not sure, but the kitchen is dismantled, so, gotta get familiar with the restaurants in my area, or the freezer section of my grocery store! ;)
maybe chicken wings...

handbells 07-24-2013 01:48 PM

Lunch was a salmon (not sure how big the filet was...forgot to look at the weight before I threw the package away) pan fried in a bit of butter. I seasoned it with lemon pepper and then, when it was done, topped it with some dill butter. Delicious!

Charski 07-24-2013 03:42 PM

B: Decaf with 2 tsp. half & half, 1 slice sourdough toast with a shmear of butter

L: Carl's Jr. turkey burger sans bun and a diet Coke

S: Fresh cherries, 2 pieces bacon

D: Going to Baja Cantina - they have the BEST grilled rib steak - and it's also prime rib night - AND their carnitas nachos are :love: - so - not sure yet. Probably a draft Negra Modelo beer.

S: if needed - watermelon chunks or more cherries

handbells 07-24-2013 04:43 PM

Supper was some mashed potatoes and some salad. Quite good. Trying to decide now if I want a "milkshake" or not.

KeirasMom 07-24-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16529478)
The guys picked up at the yummy Mexican place for lunch, so I ended up having a carne asada burrito. Not too many calories left for dinner, but I'll figure it out!

I'm thinking PB&J with 2 slices of 40C bread, PB2, and SF Raspberry Jam with a Click decaf protein shake for dinner. Low calories, but decent protein and comfort food to boot. :yummy:

piglet513 07-24-2013 04:50 PM

B: coffee with Heath flavored creamer
L: spaghetti o's
D: two burgers without bun with mayo and mustard.
S: had a sweet tooth today and had a mini snickers and a few jolly rancher chews.

Charski 07-24-2013 06:20 PM

I went for the prime rib. :love: It was an 8 oz. "Cowboy Cut" and I ate probably 5 oz. of it, brought the rest home. Of course THAT would be because they bring tortilla chips and salsa to the table first.... :eyeroll: But it was delicious. Had ranch beans instead of potato, and some creamed spinach, and that beer of which I spoke earlier!

Barbo 07-24-2013 08:02 PM

UP Day Second Time

Went out to lunch with two very old friends. lol.
One is 91 and the youngest of us is 75.
Skipped brekkie 'cause I wasn't sure of how to handle this luncheon.

1 cup soup (veggie chicken)
cottage cheese with a few beets
4 small chunks of cantaloupe
Chopped Eggs, with 1/3 c. green fresh peas
(can you tell I'm at a salad bar/)
slice of jicama
1 cherry tomato with cucumbers

Dinner:
1 slice home made meat loaf
stewed tomatoes from the garden Italian style
1/4 c. artichoke hearts in garlic butter
1 pork tamale

I'm putting this all into "My Plate" to figure it out.
Hoping I did ok. My calories today with peaches and 1/2 c. LC icemilk 1,132
Is this good?

sorenkkg 07-24-2013 08:58 PM

Sounds good Barb! Have you figured out your up day and down day calories, or even ranges, on the juddd calculator site?