Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday - what's your plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/808556-dd-tuesday-whats-your-plan.html)

elphie124 07-23-2013 07:36 AM

DD Tuesday - what's your plan?

Didn't see this thread yet today and there wasn't one on Sunday, so hope it's ok that a newb is starting it!

B - 4 egg whites, iced coffee w/ almond milk, green tea - 75
L – cabbage soup & spinach salad w/ salmon pouch, green tea – 124
D – 8 eggs whites, 84g brussel sprouts, 45g broccoli, ˝ Joseph’s pita, iced coffee w/ almond milk, green tea – 215
Snacks – sf jello x 2, diet sodas, ICE sparkling waters, iced coffee w/ almond milk, pickles, 10 frozen grapes – 83
Total - 497

KeirasMom 07-23-2013 08:32 AM

I'm not currently fasting, so I won't post my menu, but wanted to say it's perfectly fine to start the thread. Whoever gets here first wins! :high5:

piglet513 07-23-2013 09:04 AM

B: coffee w/HWC
L: canned tuna
D: Shirataki noodles with zuchhini, onions, garlic, teriyaki seasonings

If it's raining after work and I can't mow, I'll be hitting up the elliptical.

elphie124 07-23-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

I'm not currently fasting, so I won't post my menu, but wanted to say it's perfectly fine to start the thread. Whoever gets here first wins!
Cool! I didn't want to step on anybody's toes. :)

Quote:

D: Shirataki noodles with zuchhini, onions, garlic, teriyaki seasonings
I bit the bullet and ordered some shirataki noodles today (gluc powder too!). Looking forward to trying them!

jacquelinejolie 07-23-2013 09:16 AM

B: coffee with FF creamer (4T): 40
B/L (as long as I can hold off) egg white + chicken bacon omelet: 120
S: same as B/L: 120 and salad with Bolthouse Farms dressing: 40
Snack: Syntrax nectar shake (Roadside Lemonade): 90
Total: 410

Planned exercise: walking dog ~ 1h. and Wii Fit Plus or Just Dance for 1/2 h or so.

sorenkkg 07-23-2013 09:32 AM

Elphie-- make sure to rinse the noodles well (I put them in a sieve under hot water and slosh around for a good minute or 2) and then most recipes call for them to be pan dried. Just put them in a frying pan (non-stick) and heat until almost all the water is gone. No oil or anything.

I like the peanut butter recipe best (pb or pb powder (lower cal), soy sauce, coconut davinci SF syrup, hot sauce, and top with green onion). Yum.

me-- I'm following rotations, and my weight is going down slowly. I'm annoyed I'm covering old territory (I'm back at/above 250) but you reap what you sow. So, I'm just doing my rotations, and I'll get there.

Today is the last day with a kitchen before the movers take stuff out to the garage. Reno starts for real on Monday...

B: water, pteroblue
L: probably some grape tomatoes and maybe some carrots
D: not a clue. Salad and protein and maybe a skinny cow ice cream sandwich (that's 150 I think).

:) S.

piglet513 07-23-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elphie124 (Post 16527701)
I bit the bullet and ordered some shirataki noodles today (gluc powder too!). Looking forward to trying them!

Shirataki noodles save my butt on hungry DD's. I don't always need them, but it's nice knowing the option is there so that I don't go to bed hungry. Like Soren said, make sure you rinse them well. The smell will go away and the noodles will take on the flavor of the dish. If you've already read up on all this, I apologize. I just want you to have a good experience with them. :D Also, they seem to work best with Asian style dishes, but some try them in italian style. I hope you enjoy them!!

ouizoid 07-23-2013 09:41 AM

b: coffee

L: "hot cereal" mix of oat bran, wheat bran, protein powder, and coconut flour: 100

s: del monte sf peaches mixed with gluc powder--25

D: trader joes split pea soup + miracle rice: 200

dessert: sf fudgesicle 40

under 400 or so I think

elphie124 07-23-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Elphie-- make sure to rinse the noodles well
Quote:

Like Soren said, make sure you rinse them well. The smell will go away and the noodles will take on the flavor of the dish
Thanks for the tips! I am psyched that I can have noodles for zero cals. LOL!

Redeemed 07-23-2013 10:32 AM

B: coffee
L: coffee
D: l/2 pound 96/4 hamburger (280 cal) fried with some onion over 2 cups of spaghetti squash (84 cal). Topped with l/4 cup Classico Alfredo Sauce (60 cal.) Total 424 calories.

Demonica 07-23-2013 10:48 AM

B- coffee with HWC (50)
L- Fuze Slenderize, coffee with 1 tsp HWC, string cheese (97)
D- HB egg, 1/4 tuna, 1/4 C shrimp, 1 tbsp mayo, mustard (290)

total 437

TryingJudd 07-23-2013 12:06 PM

First DD in an eon or so. I am hoping to get my diet and JUDDD mojo back. Wish me luck!

So far - 2 egg whites and 2 oz of grilled chicken breast. Might be more of the same later.

sorenkkg 07-23-2013 12:38 PM

:jumpjoy: gooooo TJ!!! I know how you feel! :high5: we can do this!!!

handbells 07-23-2013 01:12 PM

b-pear
l-DH wanted pho. I had some shrimp and some cucumber and tomato
s-probably a baked potato

Charski 07-23-2013 01:52 PM

B: Decaf with half & half

L: Small baked potato with salsa and chopped pickled jalapenos

S: Ovenroasted potato cubes as needed

D: Twice-baked potato (with salsa con queso, sliced green onion, tiny bit of bacon bits, and salsa)

S: Ovenroasted potato cubes if needed

Total should be under 500

Yum yum, love my potato down days!

Kimmietoo 07-23-2013 07:27 PM

B - coffee w/ sf davinci's
L - X
D - 6 oz salmon w/ Walden farms sesame ginger and parsley;
6 oz eye of round steaks
green beans