Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My bounce is gone.....Not in a good way either! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/808486-my-bounce-gone-not-good-way-either.html)

krow134 07-22-2013 07:30 AM

My bounce is gone.....Not in a good way either!

So most know I was stressed out and went to maintance for a bit. I was bouncing between 175-180 and that was good to me. As long as thats was what was showing I was happy. About 3 weeks ago, I decided I dont want to take my statins anymore, so I started taking 1Tbsp of apple cider vinager with mother 3-4 times a day. I read wonderful things on it, so thought what can it hurt! (OMGosh is there wonderful things with this, and I feel so much better!!)

As soon as I started taking it, my bounce dissappeared. I was stuck at 180 and its not going up nor down. It cant be the vinager because it makes me pee like crazy, and its taken away my munchies and I am just in love with this.

So frustration hits and I go back into JUDDD rotations and done with maintance. 2 weeks or so now and guess what..........still no bounce and still stuck at 180.........day and night..........I have weighed everything I can think of on the scale and its not the scale..........its me!!!!!!

I dont know, I might be weird, but I felt a kind of confort with the bounce. As long as it was bouncing, JUDDD was working in my mind, whether if it was maintance or WLM.

What the heck!!! How do I get the bounce back! And why the heck did it dissappear so quickly like that!

LoCarbGal 07-22-2013 08:10 AM

That is really strange Tanya! First of all though, I'm glad the bounce isn't going higher - that's what I was afraid you were going to say.

Could it be that your scale is stuck at that weight? I've heard other people say their digitals get stuck on a weight and you have to nudge it. I had that happen not too long ago so I weighed holding 2 12-packs of soda and then when I weighed again it went down a pound from the "stuck" weight, so maybe it was stuck. :dunno:

I was taking ACV with mother for awhile too, for some allergy issues. I never really felt any different and quit taking it. I'm so glad it's doing great things for you!

Flossyliz 07-22-2013 08:17 AM

Wow, I didn't know digital scales can stick.
Those scales sure are out to get us one way or another!!

Tanya, glad you feel so good on the ACV and I hope it's just that your scales have gone bananas. If you're peeing like crazy, after you've given the scales a strict talking to, they should register a sizeable whoosh!

Macci 07-22-2013 08:43 AM

Or maybe your scale needs new batteries? The exact same weight all day, every day does seem odd.

KeirasMom 07-22-2013 08:46 AM

I agree it's got to be the scale. How frustrating!

krow134 07-22-2013 08:50 AM

My digital scale went nuts a while back. I have been using the old fashion one for about 5-6 months now..........I have taken to weighing everything but its coming up what it should........which is why its back to me..........UGGHH!! I am fustrated and confused at the moment!

The ACV has been helping so much with night sweats!!! I havent had any for last 2 weeks! It has been so nice not waking up with my shirt soaked and stuck to me. Plus I have been able to sleep through the night again! That was one of the main reasons I decided to try it!

mommyto3nj 07-22-2013 10:39 AM

No advice but what is "with mother"?

Flossyliz 07-22-2013 10:42 AM

Tanya, it sounds like when we first start JUDDDing and nothing seems to be happening according to the scale but tons of healing is going on in our body.
The ACV is obviously doing loads of good stuff. If you're doing clean rotations, I'm sure the scale will catch up soon. Don't give up, whatever you do!

arkie1 07-22-2013 10:50 AM

I've never taken statins, and know very little about them, but could suddenly quitting them have anything to do with losing the bounce?

Carole

krow134 07-22-2013 10:50 AM

Flossy I was thinking that too, but the whole no bounce thing got me a bit bothered. In my year and half with JUDDD, there has always been a bounce you know!!!!

Was messing with the scale again, with a 4 lb weight........Its reading right. I was 4 pounds heavier holding it, and right back to 180 when I let go of it. I will give it another week and maybe I will need to get a new scale.....for peice of mind or to replace this one once I throw it against the wall lol!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyto3nj (Post 16526119)
No advice but what is "with mother"?

Its bacteria that is left in, in other words NOT distilled. It has healing properties its believed. You need to do a search and read about it! Its an eye opener, I think anyways!!

Arkie- I was bouncing even with the statins...maybe quitting them did something...I dont know.....I havent taken them all that long anyways!

Avicenna 07-23-2013 08:58 AM

I often weigh in at exactly the same weight, to the tenth of a pound, for several days in a row... I've taken it as a sign of the body's incredible ability to maintain exactly the same weight and keep its homeostasis.....

Kissa 07-23-2013 10:10 AM

This odd Tanya, ope it means a whoosh is coming. Love that kitty

Kimmietoo 07-23-2013 07:38 PM

I am hoping for a nice whoosh for you! I agree w/ Cindy, that kittie is precious!!!

I once had a scale (non-digital), that got stuck and I ended up packing on 17 lbs before I came to the obvious conclusion that it was in fact, broken. I knew that it seemed like I had gained weight, but I was shocked and appalled when I discovered just how much.

I now never have just one scale.

My digital scale that I use for daily weighing weighs heavy. It consistently weighs me at 3.4 pounds higher than the newer one. When I go to the doctor, the newer scale weight is the accurate one. However since I always weigh myself first thing in the morning without any clothing, it's more in line of what I can expect to actually see at the doc.

Having them both gives me confidence when I see that the difference between them is consistent.

It probably sounds silly, but after that 17 pound surprise I just can't deal with one scale. :)

krow134 07-24-2013 07:54 AM

Well the scale is still reading 180..........ugggh! I have taken to weighing everytime I am in the bathroom now just to see! Just no bounce still!

Now Kimmie you have scared me lol!! I have been maintaining for the summer, so if the scale is actually stuck.....what if I wasnt maintaining when I thought I was......I need a new scale!

I think my kitty is pretty too..........today maybe not so much.....he is into everything and anything this am.........I awoke to things being tossed at my head from our headboard from him.........so I knew it was gonna be that kinda day with him!!!

Kissa 07-24-2013 12:18 PM

Well Tanya, he is a kitten... that is his job. My older female had 2 litters of 5 kittens. We had to keep them until they were 12 weeks old and had been inoculated. It was the most time wasting fun and chaos I have ever known. I cried when they left...kept one of course. :)

Is there a 'pay' scale in a drug store or a Mall anywhere nearby?

Flossyliz 07-26-2013 07:27 AM

Tanya have you found another scale yet? Weight naturally fluctuates throughout the day. If your scale says 180 every time you weigh, there's definitely something wrong with it! :eek:

Cindy, how can kittens ever be a waste of time?! Tiring though!! Best kitten toy is a laser pointer - tires out the kitten while you sit resting. :laugh: Then the kitten comes to sleep in your lap. Lovely! :heart:

We bought my cat a Catit Senses circuit. He absolutely loves it - and the ball doesn't get lost under the sofa! :cool:

If you're into cats, I recommend Deric Longden's book The cat who came in from the cold.

krow134 07-26-2013 02:41 PM

No havent bought a new one yet......thought maybe I will try JUDDD awhile without having the scale and see how the weightloss goes for now. Just a bit of an experiment! lol!