Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Up Day - FRIDAY plans? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/808292-up-day-friday-plans.html)

zipp2play 07-19-2013 06:40 AM

Up Day - FRIDAY plans?
 
Well it is FINALLY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! I am so happy I could SCREAM/DANCE .... you name it!:cool::D

zipp2play 07-19-2013 06:42 AM

I love FRIDAY up Days!!!!! Best rotation week, in my book!

B - 2 eggs, ham, toast 350c
S - protein granola bar 190c (if needed)
L - shrimp pasta salad with veggies 400c
D - NOT SURE, we spoke of it, but never decided! I have 1000c I'm sure I will use every single one of them! :D

Here's to a GREAT Friday and an awesome weekend!

KeirasMom 07-19-2013 07:12 AM

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea (355)
L: ?? DH mentioned having lunch today, so I have no idea where we're going.
D: ?? Keira has Karate, so we'll pick something up on the way.

Not a very organized day, today!

adillenal 07-19-2013 08:13 AM

UD
B - coffee with HWC (not hungry so I will wait to eat)
L - baked potato with cottage cheese and salsa
D - veggies

Sirtain 07-19-2013 08:26 AM

No plans, except eating what looks good when I get hungry.

MintQ8 07-19-2013 09:13 AM

Feeding today!

B: bacon, eggs, beans & toast, cup of tea
L: taramasalata & pitta bread
D: roast chicken thigh (skin on!), roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, green beans and gravy with red wine!

It's our Sunday here - strangely tomorrow is like Saturday.

Spent the day unpacking boxes - got on the scales late afternoon and I was 1.6lbs lower than I was this morning!

LoCarbGal 07-19-2013 10:14 AM

Happy Friday my JBs!

Woo hoo Vicky on those losses! You're keeping right on track.

B: Coffee/HWC, maybe an apple
L: I have no idea!
D: Cocktails, grilled salmon, broccoli & avocado salad
D: Maybe....

LiLi914 07-19-2013 10:44 AM

Happy Friday and even better UD Friday everyone. These are my favorite Fridays. :cool:

B: Plain bagel thin with light cream cheese and a 1/2 cup of pineapples
L: Yellow fish tuna with american cheese on Whole wheat deli select and 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
D: Heading to the 40/40 Club after the Justin/Jay-Z concert so it will be a super late dinner. I have the feeling I'm going over calorie tonight, but I'm so excited that I kind of don't even care.

KeirasMom 07-19-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16521868)
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee, iced tea (355)
L: ?? DH mentioned having lunch today, so I have no idea where we're going.
D: ?? Keira has Karate, so we'll pick something up on the way.

Not a very organized day, today!

Okay, meeting DH at El Torito's for lunch. I'll have the shrimp enchiladas and eat half the rice and beans, no chips or salsa.

I'm hoping to have time to have dinner at home. Planning a baked potato with 1/4 C full fat cottage cheese and hot salsa, a la Adi! (I bought a big bag of potatoes, thinking about doing the potato hack for a few days.)

That still gives me room for cocktails after Karate.

KeirasMom 07-19-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16522218)
Happy Friday and even better UD Friday everyone. These are my favorite Fridays. :cool:

B: Plain bagel thin with light cream cheese and a 1/2 cup of pineapples
L: Yellow fish tuna with american cheese on Whole wheat deli select and 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
D: Heading to the 40/40 Club after the Justin/Jay-Z concert so it will be a super late dinner. I have the feeling I'm going over calorie tonight, but I'm so excited that I kind of don't even care.

Have a blast!!

zipp2play 07-19-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

D: Cocktails, grilled salmon, broccoli & avocado salad
OK what is this Broc/Avocado salad? I must have the recipe! I love both!

Yes, Lili have fun! I am jealous! I would love to be there too!

LoCarbGal 07-19-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16522343)
OK what is this Broc/Avocado salad? I must have the recipe! I love both!

Yes, Lili have fun! I am jealous! I would love to be there too!

It's pretty good, especially in the hot summer months. You just steam up a bunch of broccoli, drain and let it cool to room temperature. Then you cube up an avocado or 2 (I like a lot) and then put this dressing over it and toss to coat. The dressing is:

2T olive oil
2T fresh lemon juice
1T prepared mustard - yellow or brown, whatever you like

I often double the dressing since we like large helpings of this healthy side dish. If you make it, let me know what you think!

LiLi914 07-19-2013 12:44 PM

:D Thanks ladies! I'll return with plenty of pictures and heatstroke stories. :stars:

pooticus 07-19-2013 03:35 PM

Wow Vicki. You = lucky! Congrat on that scale!

Didn't eat until 2pm (Trying to do a daily eating window 10 hours (14 hour fast on UD, 14-24 hour fast on DD).

Lunch-Low Carb Wrap with Sausalito Turkey, Pepperoni & Virginia Ham with let/tomatoes & carrot sticks.
1/3c blueberries + 2 strawberries

Snack-2 Wasa Light Crackers + 2 tbsp. Laura Scudder's PB + 4 strawberries
1 SoDelic Chocolate Milkshake

Dinner-not sure (Maybe a pizza salad)

LiLi914 07-19-2013 11:58 PM

Great night! Danced for three hours in the 100 degree heat. Think I might have burned off all my UD calories.

Dinner ended up being a slice of vegetable pizza and two garlic knots.

KeirasMom 07-20-2013 06:24 AM

Sounds like a great time, Lisa!

pooticus 07-20-2013 06:30 AM

Woooohooooo Lisa. Sounds like so much fun!!!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:32 AM.