Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Thinking (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/807964-thinking.html)

handbells 07-13-2013 04:02 PM

Thinking

of coming back to JUDDDD

Hello!

I've been here before (twice) and am thinking of jumping back on the JUDDDD wagon. I've recently gone through some dietary changes, but I don't think I'm eating enough some days (I think I've got those DD's down pretty pat!), plus I want to limit any sweet intake and I think that alternating days will be a good way to do that.

I need to do just a bit of research to see how many calories will be in some of my new foods so I can count them on my UD's.

Excited to be starting again!

KeirasMom 07-13-2013 04:29 PM

:welcome: back!

Fluffy_Bunny 07-13-2013 04:33 PM

Welcome back!

I'm new here but loving JUDDD and the JB's already! This program is such a great way to control calorie intake without too much fuss and stress. I hope you stick around and work your rotations all the way to goal. Are you a far way off?

Carly 07-13-2013 04:35 PM

:welcome: Back!

handbells 07-13-2013 04:52 PM

Thank you :D

This really is the best board on LCF!

Fluffy Bunny-I am so far off! lol!

Flutter 07-13-2013 06:13 PM

Welcome back! Jump right in! :heart:

SlowSure 07-14-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handbells (Post 16513698)
I've been here before (twice) and am thinking of jumping back on the JUDDDD wagon...
I need to do just a bit of research to see how many calories will be in some of my new foods so I can count them on my UD's.

:welcome: and maybe we need a reboot avatar as an option to the :newbie: :)

Good for you, planning this so thoroughly. I hope that you and JUDDD gel together this time around and establish whether you can get along in a beneficial companionship.

FairyWren 07-14-2013 02:27 AM

:welcome: back handbells, this is my second time around too and it's going great so far :)

Flossyliz 07-14-2013 03:13 AM

:hiya:Welcome back Handbells.
Let's hope you've cracked it this time!

laceylady 07-14-2013 07:01 AM

I did many months on JUDDD starting January 2012 and lost 45 pounds. Life kicked-in and I gained 20 back. I tried to start again in January 2013 and THAT was a miserable effort! So, after buying new, bigger pants (which I SWORE I'd never do!), I started JUDDD again in May and have been very true to my rotations and have lost 10 pounds -- still waiting to drop into a smaller size pants but it's coming. I'm back -- again -- and know that the JUDDD BUDDS will always be here, a non-judgmental group that only want to help! Welcome Back!!

Sirtain 07-14-2013 07:08 AM

Handbells- do you have any insight into why you stopped JUDDDing before? Right now, I am loving it, and I wonder if that will change at any time. Was it just circumstance, or did you decide to stop for a particular reason? And what brought you back?

Glad to have you back with us. :)

handbells 07-14-2013 01:22 PM

No particular reason really, Sirtain. Was getting a little discouraged with weight loss, I guess. I was eating what I wanted (within my calories), but wasn't really losing.

Now I realize that my body can't handle certain foods. I've just come to this realization in the past few weeks and have been losing (yeah!).

I'm back to JUDDDD because I have a big problem with eating enough food. I have always had a problem with that. And if it helps me lose weight, well, that's just icing on the cake (which I don't eat!)

LoCarbGal 07-14-2013 03:08 PM

Welcome back Handbells! I remember your username from before. Good for you for figuring out what foods are bothering you and taking action.

Librarygirl 07-14-2013 03:13 PM

Welcome back handbells!:shake:

tobelowcarber 07-15-2013 04:36 AM

:welcome: back Jenn!!!

handbells 07-15-2013 07:05 AM

Thanks again for all the welcomes! :)

vanilla_latte 07-15-2013 10:18 AM

Only twice?? :D I've lost count of how many times I've come back to JUDDD! :lol: But, it always feels like home here.

Welcome back! :up:

tobelowcarber 07-15-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanilla_latte (Post 16515953)
Only twice?? :D I've lost count of how many times I've come back to JUDDD! :lol: But, it always feels like home here.:)

Same here, I also lost track :rofl:

Kissa 07-17-2013 10:40 AM

All returners welcome on this board. No one ever judges, we are all still learning.

So good to see you back and stronger, with your newfound knowledge.