Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Fluffy_Bunny
Stats: 220/184.8/160 5'7"
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: July 9, 2013
3rd UD surprise!

Sooooo....as the title says I'm on my 3rd UD since starting JUDDD on Tuesday. Since I started my rotations with an UD, the first one...of course... wasn't really anything special. However the second UD after my first 36 hour fasting window was intense.

After going that long without eating (had 2 protein shakes = to 500 cals) I felt like if given the chance I would eat everything in sight....but of course that didn't happen.

Once I did start eating I realized I wasn't really THAT hungry and went on to eat to exquisite satisfaction due to generous portions of healthy foods with a few small "treats" thrown in to the mix. Fast forward to today, my third UD and I'm wondering.....will I even be able to get dinner down!?

I had a good breakfast this morning and 6 long hours later I just began to feel those ever so slight pangs of hunger. Since eating lunch, which was about an hour ago (had raw veggies and a few baked chicken wings) I am still full! I am so NOT hungry today. The amount of water I'm drinking daily doesn't help matters either.

In fact, I'm so not in the mood to eat another regular meal that I feel like I might just have some ice cream to top out my cals for the day without having to eat a lot of food.

Has anyone gone through this? And will this trend likely continue?

Imagine that....at first I was worried I might not be able to control my appetite on this plan, but now I'm worried that I won't be able to eat enough!
Fluffy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
Some UD I find I'm ravenous, others I finally get around to eating for a late lunch. I go with the flow! It's great isn't it.
MintQ8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #3
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
I have received amazing appetite suppression as a gift of juddding. If I don't start eating I just don't get that hungry, but of course I still eat on my UDs and enjoy what I have, but I get very full, very fast.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 03:51 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FairyWren
Stats: 178/136/124 5'3"
WOE: LC JUDDD
Great isn't it! I always so look forward to my UD but once it's here i rarely feel that hungry. I just mentioned to my daughter that there's a pack of chocolate cookies in the kitchen cupboard that i'd forgotten about, that never would have happened before - they'd have been scoffed with a day or two!
FairyWren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

It's absolutely awesome! The more I think about it the bigger the implications for this becomes in my mind. So much so that I'm thinking about starting zero cals on DD's after the induction period. The hunger is just not there and I'm thinking to take full advantage of that.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #6
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
When I was JUDDDDing (getting ready to start again), I very frequently wasn't hungry at all and had a lot of trouble getting in my calories. Gotta get them in though
handbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: handbells
Stats: too much/not enough/just right
Start Date: today!
Quote:
Originally Posted by handbells View Post
When I was JUDDDDing (getting ready to start again), I very frequently wasn't hungry at all and had a lot of trouble getting in my calories. Gotta get them in though
Case in point...I just tallied up my calories for today, which I would have considered an up day and I am *well* under my "allotted" 2038 calories! If it weren't for a chocolate bar that I shouldn't have even eaten, I would barely be at 1000!
handbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #8
Senior LCF Member

I believe you Handbells! The appetite suppression is pretty cool. I wonder if that means my SIRT1 genes have been activated already.....?
Old 07-13-2013, 05:46 PM   #9
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
I have some appetite suppression, but if I eat heavy carbs early in the day, it's difficult to rein in my UD. I felt a little overwhelmed in the beginning at the amount of calories I was allowed to eat on UDs, but now it almost seems like dieting every day lol.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/131/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
Yes, some days i'm not overly hungry but it's like, "ok fine I will eat the chocolate and drink the wine if I must". It's a sacrifice but I guess I'll do it.
Kismet311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:30 AM   #11
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/108/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny View Post
Sooooo....as the title says I'm on my 3rd UD since starting JUDDD on Tuesday. ..
Imagine that....at first I was worried I might not be able to control my appetite on this plan, but now I'm worried that I won't be able to eat enough!
It will be interesting to see if this continues for you: it's such a boon if it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
I have received amazing appetite suppression as a gift of juddding. If I don't start eating I just don't get that hungry, but of course I still eat on my UDs and enjoy what I have, but I get very full, very fast.
As you know, in common with Dawn, I've not yet experienced JUDDD Magic but, I have had AS since my March experiment and I've learned the difference between eating to satiety and beyond that - and that's invaluable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet311 View Post
Yes, some days i'm not overly hungry but it's like, "ok fine I will eat the chocolate and drink the wine if I must". It's a sacrifice but I guess I'll do it.
A JUDDDer has to find her anti-oxidants where she can
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:15 AM   #12
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSure View Post
It will be interesting to see if this continues for you: it's such a boon if it does.
I'm tracking all changes including how I feel from day to day. Today is DD #3 and I am feeling absolutely NO pain. Not hungry and don't even have the slightest physical discomfort or mental anxiety about food. I truly pray that this continues. JUDDD is absolutely amazing!
Old 07-14-2013, 06:26 AM   #13
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy_Bunny View Post
I'm tracking all changes including how I feel from day to day. Today is DD #3 and I am feeling absolutely NO pain. Not hungry and don't even have the slightest physical discomfort or mental anxiety about food. I truly pray that this continues. JUDDD is absolutely amazing!
May you feel this way forever girl!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #14
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Lovely to see you SS!! Nice avi!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote