Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #31
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Yay Andy!!! Awesome post girl!!!

So, the thing about any diet that it took years to learn is that despite what many say, there is no "one size fits all approach" to a diet--any diet. We all have to find:
1. The diet that most closely works for us and can be liveable and sustainable for the long go.

2. We have to tweak that diet until it becomes our own.

The first sign you are in the wrong place is when someone maintains their way is the only way and the only solution!!! Hoooey! That's so wrong. We all have to find that path and know the path can change direction!

Glad you're back with us and posting again. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Kimmie, so sorry to hear of your thyroid med issue and the allergic reaction! Boosissss! But so happy you are ditching the prednisone weight.

10/20/07-314; 11/26/07-275 Surgery - Tot.Hyst.; 08/5/10-275.0; 09/1-271.8-(Started JUDDD); 10/2-260.4; 3/1/12-231.0lbs 5/25/12-227.2lbs; 8/19/12-222.8lbs
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2013, 11:57 AM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AndyBFK
Stats: 321/309/220 (JUDDD 2013) 325/313/225 (JUDDD 2014)
WOE: JUDDD/LC
Start Date: JUDDD 04/01/13 & again on 03/24/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintQ8 View Post
Haven't hit the gym yet, but thinking this week! Sounds like a plan! I may swim too, even though it's grey & wet here!
The hardest thing is that first day. I swear it just becomes easier and easier everytime you go, but, man, it takes forever to get up and go that first time or the first time in a long time.
We're close to hitting our one month mark and I can tell you, it's still a struggle at times, but it's way easier to not talk myself out of it now than it was for all those months I was making excuses and not going. Then every once in a while you actually look forward to it. Like on DD's where I am particularly used to eating/drinking (i.e. any day between Thurs - Sunday ) because I know it gives me a few hours of giving me something to occupy my mind away from food, cocktail hours, and boredom. Or today. I've had a SUPER stressful day at work and I am actually counting down the hours till I'm done and can go release all this aggravation in the pool (or possibly on a punching bag tonight with my cute new pink boxing gloves).
AndyBFK is offline   Reply With Quote