Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Sunday - What will it be today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/807554-dd-sunday-what-will-today.html)

FairyWren 07-07-2013 04:48 AM

DD Sunday - What will it be today?

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

B: Black coffee with butter and coconut oil
L: nothing
D: Black coffee with butter and coconut oil

Demonica 07-07-2013 06:59 AM

I'm going to make today as much of a DD as I possibly can. I'm going to my parents house tonight after work to drop dd15 off to spend a week and a half with them and my stepmom is going to cook for us. She is *supposedly* "low carb":rolleyes:

So far, I'm just drinking coffee with HWC.

Flutter 07-07-2013 07:04 AM

Rainy day here. Maybe take the kids to the movies later...for me, though, hoping for just coffee again. Of course, if we end up out at dinner or something, I'll do the best I can. Weekends can be rough!

FairyWren 07-07-2013 07:49 AM

:) Life happens, especially at weekends!

Carly 07-07-2013 07:57 AM

10:45am and still sipping my first cup of coffee w/ SF creamer.

I love my spiral cutter. I have made cucumber "noodles" and zucchini "noodles". Last night I made homemade curly fries- OMG!!!! (not DD friendly)

I'm going to get more zucchini and some summer squash and I'm thinking about radishes.

Bedtime snack tonight will be some kind of veggie noodles for sure.

KeirasMom 07-07-2013 08:09 AM

Carly, which one did you end up getting? I'm still thinking about getting one, but there are too many options. I'm thinking of the Spirooli (?), the handheld one that doesn't take up too much space.

Carly 07-07-2013 10:06 AM

It's by World Cuisine- Paderno. I think it's the same one Kimmie posted about.

I love it.

LoCarbGal 07-07-2013 10:13 AM

I'm so excited you love it Carly! I ordered that same one for my mom's birthday (Aug 2) to spice up her DDs - she does love her veggies. I can't wait to see how it works and what she can make with it.

Librarygirl 07-07-2013 11:04 AM

The spiraler sounds cool. Right now, unless I find one at the flea market, I'll be sticking to old-school knife cut veggies. ;)

So far, I've had coffee w/light cream -60 cals

I'm hungry, but still waiting...plan on zucchini, if it's still okay in the fridge (bout 2 wks old), eggs and bacon. Thinking of a fritatta of sorts.

tobelowcarber 07-07-2013 02:21 PM

B: baked cod
L: baked lamb shanks
D: sliced cucumber

368 cal

Flutter 07-07-2013 05:45 PM

{sigh} Ruby Tuesday for dinner. I ate 1/4 of the spaghetti squash marinara, but DH made margaritas once back home. Oh boy. I am only at about 320 cals now, but might be more if I have a 2nd drink.

Carly 07-07-2013 06:38 PM

I just had the one cup of coffee and some water with lemon.
It's 9:35pm and I have 7oz of daikon radish w/ sesame dressing and 10 oz of cucumber with sesame dressing. 130 for the veggies and dressing and if I'm still hungry I'll have a magic pop and laughing cow wedge for another 50 calories.