Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Friday ~ What's your plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/807437-ud-friday-whats-your-plan.html)

KeirasMom 07-05-2013 08:11 AM

UD Friday ~ What's your plan?

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: ?? Skeleton crew at work, so I'm not sure if I'll get a lunch today. I have some stuff here if needed.
D: ??

I'm soooo organized today! :o

Sirtain 07-05-2013 08:15 AM

I woke up late, so breakfast will be lunch, and I am thinking of making it sashimi again.:o

The rest of the day will be a challenge for me, as I will be out with friends. I am going to be bringing my own low-carb things, which I am still planning. I know I will be ending with a treat of fermented cherries and ice cream that I am bringing for everyone. I think there will be some yogurt in there. Maybe leftover chicken from last night and coleslaw? How about greens with bratwurst? Hmmm.

LiLi914 07-05-2013 08:57 AM

B: Cornflakes, banana and milk
L: Nothing
D: Dinner in Raleigh tonight with my best friend. I believe we're having Mediterranean.

sorenkkg 07-05-2013 09:26 AM

I had to come into the office b/c my password expired, and setting it at home via VPN always messes something up :annoyed:

so here I am. Deadsville around here. I'm also taking the time to back up my files as I am expecting a new laptop *someday* soon (ish?) so need to get this done. Booooooo-riiiiiiiiing.

B: skipped
L: 1 tilapia filet, some veggie ribbons, and a large quinoa cake (like, hockey puck size) and some roasted red pepper coulis. OMG, the café downstairs has really good food!
Also, about 1c of bowtie pasta salad
About 1/4 of a VERY Sweet lemon-coconut square. I can't eat it, too sweet and rich. I'd NEVER say that before JUDDD! :D

D: not a clue... :p

S.

calichris 07-05-2013 09:32 AM

I'm not sure yet, but

1. I will count everything! and
2. It will be healthy.

Need to get back in the routine after a weird and off week so far.

tobelowcarber 07-05-2013 10:05 AM

Another meat & egg day for me

B: scrambled eggs
L: egg salad with mayo on oopsie rolls
D: lamb shoulder chops

1600 cal

LoCarbGal 07-05-2013 11:13 AM

Hello fellow UDers! Today is going to feel like a DD to me until pre-dinner drinks. I'm having 4th of July #2 today and since I want to eat and drink what I want tonight, today will be a bit skimpy. But I feel fine, great actually, and I don't think it'll be too tough.

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Large peach
D: Gimlet, cauliflower and Bermuda onion salad, corn on the cob, steak, red wine
D: Blue Bell Banana Pudding ice cream (thanks for the rec Adi!)

Probably around 2200 calories. A tad bit higher than they should be, but what the heck!

LiLi914 07-05-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16501131)
B: Cornflakes, banana and milk
L: Nothing
D: Dinner in Raleigh tonight with my best friend. I believe we're having Mediterranean.

Dinner was a veggie lasagna square, chickpea salad, and chicken salad. Also split an oatmeal white chocolate cranberry cookie with my 19 month old nephew. It was fabulous!

KeirasMom 07-05-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16501044)
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: ?? Skeleton crew at work, so I'm not sure if I'll get a lunch today. I have some stuff here if needed.
D: ??

I'm soooo organized today! :o

L: Some ramen noodles and a protein shake.
D: Rotisserie chicken, salsa, coleslaw with peanut sauce and raisins, cottage cheese.
Drinks: Several :D

calichris 07-05-2013 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calichris (Post 16501182)
I'm not sure yet, but

1. I will count everything! and
2. It will be healthy.

Need to get back in the routine after a weird and off week so far.

Here's what ACTUALLY happened:

B: coffee and 1% milk
L: 2 scrambled eggs with spinach, tomatoes, avocado, 1 oz nuts
D: cheese stuffed shells, side salad, 2 small pieces of bread
S: 1 oz nuts, vita top chocolate

Total: 2008 :up: