Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: stephdray
Stats: 290/248/250
WOE: Moderate Carb JUDDD (Lost first 4 lbs on WW)
Start Date: 7/4/2012 -- 42 lbs lost total
1 Year on JUDDD

This week I weighed in at 248 lbs for a gain of 1 lb this week, a total of 42 lbs lost, 35 of them on JUDDD.

So, I've been on vacation. I gained ten pounds. I lost all of them for this weigh in but one. I was tempted not to post because I'm not sure this is a really fair end point but one of the things JUDDD has taught me is to work with present reality.

Low Points of the Year

I obviously stalled out in my weight loss around the 42 lb mark, which is where I've been sitting for months. JUDDD is not the perfect solution for my weight problem that I once thought it was, because it has not completely fixed whatever is wrong with me and my relationship to food. I am the queen of the perfect down day but up days are, for whatever reason, beyond my control. I use that language deliberately because I cannot count the number of up days that started out well, but slipped through my grasp. There is often a breaking point where I go from perfect discipline to wild gluttony, with no middle ground.

I thought (hoped) teaching myself to do multiple down days would give me the discipline to allow myself to be hungry on up days, too. But for some reason, it did not work. Once I give myself permission to eat more than a morsel, everything goes to hell. Because this started about six months into my weight loss journey with JUDDD, I'm hoping that my continued experiments with it will yield some answers and solutions, but I would not be honest with new people if I did not admit that as I reach this milestone with gratitude, I am worried that my body is just not going to let JUDDD be successful anymore.

But I'm not ready to give up.

I've been thinking about how a lot of newbie JUDDDers work their way down to their Down Day numbers. Otherwise, they shoot for 500 calories, have a breakdown, and inhale 1000 or even 2000 calories instead.

On up days, I shoot for 2200 calories start struggling to throttle it back at the 1700 mark, and then totally break and end up at 3,000. Or more, if there my husband brings home guacamole. I'm thinking if maybe I shoot for 2500 and then start going lower once I've at least got that under control, maybe that's a better plan.

For those of you who wonder how it is that I can find the discipline to fast (sometimes completely) every other day, and sometimes more than a day in a row, but be unable to limit my calories on up days...I wish I knew!

But this was my year of truth and so I've just spoken it to you.

High Points

On the other hand, my losses with JUDDD have changed my life. My blood-pressure is improved, I have so much more physical strength and capability than I had a year ago I stand in amazement, and I look better, too. And then there's the blood work. I worried that eating carbs again and pretty much anything else I wanted would be a recipe for high cholesterol, but mine is better than it has been in years.

With JUDDD, I have enjoyed my life and improved my health at the same time. And in most ways, JUDDD has spoiled me for other diets. I would much rather keep experimenting with different things within the JUDDD framework than try a new plan--because it is the only diet I have ever found that works with me. It does not ask me to change who I am or what makes me happy, etc. It only asks me to wait until tomorrow. And that has more power than I can ever communicate to anyone.

I have done JUDDD while at conferences. I have done it over holidays. I have done it at business meetings and signings and social engagements. While I first found it difficult to do my job, writing novels, on down days...they eventually turned into my most productive days. Every now and then I look forward to them.

And then there's the magic of vacations. The freedom of being, well, free...and knowing that you can erase the damage when you get home with relative ease, that's life changing.

Tomorrow I'm going to have a lovely 4th of July celebration. And then I'm going to go right back into rotations. And I won't even blink. It's a summer that will be filled with fruit and veggies and walks in the fresh air, so I am optimistic. A year ago, I did not think this was possible.

So, even though my JUDDDiversary finds me a bit frustrated, I cannot and will not deny that it has saved my sanity and my life.

I am so grateful to the people here on this board who walked me through the tough beginnings, who supported me, who continue to support me, who befriended me, encouraged me, and who still love me even when I fall into a milkshake. Checking in with you for my weekly essays has made all the difference. It is a commitment that has caused me to be accountable and honest. If I helped anyone along the way, I am so happy for that. Because it is the smallest measure of repayment for all the grace I have found in this group.

I love you, JUDDD BUDDDs!
stephdray is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2013, 02:24 AM   #2
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/116/118-125
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
It does not ask me to change who I am or what makes me happy, etc. It only asks me to wait until tomorrow. And that has more power than I can ever communicate to anyone.
This. This is how I'm going to explain JUDDD to people. Thank you.

Enjoy every bit of your JUDDD anniversary and July 4th.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:25 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/116/118-125
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Inadvertent double post but I did want to add that your JUDDD journey is so helpful to newcomers who might be interested to know that they can improve their health and enjoy the process.

Last edited by SlowSure; 07-04-2013 at 02:28 AM..
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Familyvet
Stats: 230/200/<160 5'8" 44yo
WOE: Atkins on and off for years, JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD 2/20/13
Steph,

You have done GREAT! I am so happy for you! You have basically lost or maintained for a YEAR!!!! That is HUGE!

I am so glad that you are not going to give up. The health benefits alone of fasting are so worth it! (Don't forget about those lovely SIRT's that are at work even when we are not actively losing)

Give yourself permission to be on a maintenance break and just go with it! The good news is that you know what the issue is (its not like you are following the plan to a T and stalled, like we have all been on low-carb) When your body (or brain or whatever) is ready, the pounds will come off!

Thank you so much for your updates, you give me hope that I can continue this WOE long-term! Have a wonderful 4th celebration! ENJOY!!
John 3:16
I am a WHOSOEVER!!!!
Familyvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:59 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Happy JUDDDiversary!!!!!!!!
Steph you have done an amazing job. 40+ pounds is nothing to sneeze at. Especially considering you were only "dieting" every other day. I think your plan to slowly drop your UDs is a good one. Also maybe allow yourself 1 or 2 free days each month.

Your weekly posts have been so special and I think have been, and will continue to be of great help to new JUDDD Buds who can't imagine following this WOE.

Love ya Steph!!!!!!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:30 AM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kismet311
Stats: 161/130.4/127
WOE: TOPS/Juddd
Well, the title of your post says it all! 1 year!!!!!!! Wowowowow!! That is just amazing since many people can try so many different plans in that time...you stuck with this one. That says a lot! Congrats and here's to another year!
Kismet311 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:09 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Whitlin'
Stats: 162/149/149
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March, 2009
Thank you for letting us be "in" on your journey - that's really what I wanted to say. It's a gift to us that you've taken the time you've taken to clearly tell your experiences. I'm sure there were times it was not high on your list of fun.

Otherwise, your health benefits are just a joy. You know about some of them, yet like the rest of us, are left wondering if there are more, and what they are. I can't help but wonder what rescues of health are represented on this board, never to be revealed, but I'm grateful.

Personal opinion about the recent stall weeks - your foray into 2 low-calorie days in a row probably set you back somewhat, and I'm glad you learned as quickly as you did that that experiment wasn't worth continuing. We live and learn about what works for us.

Agreeing that when you're body is ready for starting on more losses, they will come. Thank you again, Steph. Congratulations.

Lost 13 pounds on JUDDD in 2009 and began happy maintenance. Slipped up in 2012, but JUDDD got me back to goal!

Last edited by Whitlin'; 07-04-2013 at 06:13 AM..
Whitlin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/144 - 150/155, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Maintenance - 5:2/JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Happy JUDDDiversary!!!!!!!!
Steph you have done an amazing job. 40+ pounds is nothing to sneeze at. Especially considering you were only "dieting" every other day. I think your plan to slowly drop your UDs is a good one. Also maybe allow yourself 1 or 2 free days each month.

Your weekly posts have been so special and I think have been, and will continue to be of great help to new JUDDD Buds who can't imagine following this WOE.

Love ya Steph!!!!!!
Oh, I love this idea for you Steph. Maybe even allow 1 free day per week for a while and try to control your other UDs.

Brilliant post, as usual. Happy JUDDDiversary!!
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:31 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sunday
Stats: 225/145/ ...
WOE: Perfect Health Diet- 16hr Daily Fast
Start Date: JUDDD - 2/01/12 Began at 200, Goal 130
Happy Judddiversary! Steph!

Count me in as a big fan of your weekly posts. Thank you for sharing and taking the time to write.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:35 AM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
Steph --bravo!

I too had out of control UUADS until I started doing fast 5 both dd and UD. I recommend delaying your eating on UDs. You still eat well, but you get back control. Really helped me.
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:51 AM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Congratulations, Steph, on your year JUDDDiversary!!! 42 lbs in a year's time is almost a pound a week! Most of us would rather lose much quicker, but people like you and I (and many others) are doing it slowly. In the end, whether it was fast or slow, we all get where we're heading if we don't give up, right?
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Joyjoy
Stats: 150?/?/135 51yo
Start Date: 4-19-12
Steph, thanks for your commitment to sharing your experience regularly and honestly.
I keep thinking you're on to something with your frustration. Seems to me we begin juddding hoping it's the solution to our entire relationship with food, weight, and health. For some, it appears to be.

For others, it seems to open one door in a series of doors. Yes, it works, but (in my case, for example) it appears to have resolved some issues and just compensated for others.
It looks as though I still have to underlying relationships with excess, sabotage, sugar, stress, self-care, etc., all of which I was hoping would evaporate while juddding.
This is not such a bad thing. I think the sustained focus it takes to stick with juddd makes it easier to deal with the rest of the stuff.

Long story. What I mean to say is that you look like a complete success story to me, but one that isn't over yet.
All the best with the next chunk of time.
Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your learning.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:05 AM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 135 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Well said, Kristen.
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:22 AM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tobelowcarber
Stats: 136/121.4/120
WOE: my version of healthy diet mixed with JUDDD :)
Happy JUDDiversary Steph! I always love reading you updates. I think you have done remarkably well in 1 year.
What other diet give you the health benefits besides weight loss.
tobelowcarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #15
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 44yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Hurray and huge congrats to you, Steph!!!!! You are at such a different place than you were at this time last year, physically and emotionally. It is such a privilege and joy to read how you are doing with each update you share. Thank you girl! Huge hugs for your struggles and huge happy dances for all your successes. You are simply marvelous!!!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: FairyWren
Stats: 178/136/124 5'3"
WOE: LC JUDDD
Steph!! Happy JUDDDiversary, you've done amazingly well and also i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for regularly sharing your journey with everyone, i can't tell you how much it helps!

Sending and and all good wishes for the next 12 months

FairyWren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdray View Post
Low Points of the Year

But I'm not ready to give up.
I'm thinking if maybe I shoot for 2500 and then start going lower once I've at least got that under control, maybe that's a better plan.

But this was my year of truth and so I've just spoken it to you.

High Points

So, even though my JUDDDiversary finds me a bit frustrated, I cannot and will not deny that it has saved my sanity and my life.

I love you, JUDDD BUDDDs!
I you Steph! I know everyone here does too!

I firmly believe the reality that it takes years to put on these 100's pounds we carry, and while it would be lovely to lose it in 1 year, that ain't gonna happen. It will happen eventually-- maybe 20lbs per year. The goal (for me) is to keep OFF what I've lost, and have a net loss each year.

Keep the good in mind Steph-- you have a WOE you can work with. Maybe 5:2 is for you, or fast 5, or some version of something. But I agree, this is the most liberating, yet effective, plan I've come across.

We continue to support each other into Year 2

hugs,
S.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: Low Carb ala JUDDD
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Once again thank you for sharing your year with us. May you be another 40 pounds down by this time next year!

Enjoy the 4th!

Seabreezes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Lori_:)
Stats: 221/191.5/160
WOE: Low Carb-My way
Start Date: January 2013
Congratulations on your JUDDDiversary! Count me in with the people who look forward to your weekly updates. I think you've done wonderfully and I predict great things for you in year #2!

Thanks for sharing your journey....you have helped many of us with your insights.

Rock on!
Lori_:) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:12 AM   #20
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Steph, I personally find you nothing short of amazing! You are a busy and active professional, yet you always take the time to share your heart and soul with us every single week. There is no doubt in my mind that every serious JUDDDer aligns with something in your post on a weekly basis!

You have the courage of a lioness. Any one of us that had as many social and business functions as you would find it a challenge to stay on plan. In light of all your activities, it is fantastic that you have unloaded 40 pounds in a year and seen dramatic improvements in your health. Think what the end of the year might have looked like if you weren't JUDDDing. I know if it was me, and I had all of those conferences and out of town engagements, it would not be pretty! I would probably be looking at a 40 lb. gain!

Well done, dear JB. We are all so very proud of you! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. We love you!!!

Kimmie

Last edited by Kimmietoo; 07-05-2013 at 06:15 AM.. Reason: typo
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: windygap
Stats: Ex:166/140/127 Now. 144
WOE: Atkins now doing JUDDD and lowcarb
Start Date: April28,2013JUDDD start June 16' 2013
Steph, You have done great! I heard mostly all positives it your note. They out weighted the negatives. You are doing great. As a newbie You are a inspiration to me. Love all I have read and find it great that you could do JUDDD thru all of that year.

We love you don't give up.
windygap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #22
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
First of all - HAPPY JUDDDIVERSARY! That's a major accomplishment right there. Would you have ever believed when you first started this that you could stay on it for a whole year???

42 pounds lost is phenomenal, especially considering the schedule you keep and all the travel, events, and just real life holidays and vacations we all have. To have found JUDDD and to have a soft place to land after those things are done is such a gift, and you've used it to the max.

Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us, and please do continue to. Your weekly posts have provided me with so much inspiration, and good information that prepared me for upcoming changes, phases, challenges.

You sure are loved around here Steph! I hope you can feel it!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #23
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
Congratulations on your JUDDDiversary, Steph! So many phrases stuck out for me in your lovely (as always) update ...

- "One of the things JUDDD has taught me is to work with present reality." (love this!)
- "But I'm not ready to give up."
- "It only asks me to wait until tomorrow. And that has more power than I can ever communicate to anyone."
- "even though my JUDDDiversary finds me a bit frustrated, I cannot and will not deny that it has saved my sanity and my life."

Staying on one plan for one year, and losing (and not gaining back) the equivalent of a large bag of dog food (have you ever picked one of those up? They are HEAVY) are both incredible accomplishments. Even though you are frustrated with having been stuck for awhile, I hope you really feel the magnitude of both those things. Congratulations on taking off the vacation fun so quickly, too.

I am with you, I hate stalls! They easily lead to doubt ... but from others' experiences it seems to be part of the process (unfortunately). Please don't worry ... I think you will find a tweak -- or maybe just with time -- that will let the pounds start coming off again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
I firmly believe the reality that it takes years to put on these 100's pounds we carry, and while it would be lovely to lose it in 1 year, that ain't gonna happen. It will happen eventually-- maybe 20lbs per year. The goal (for me) is to keep OFF what I've lost, and have a net loss each year.

I am way behind where I planned to be by now, but for those of us who have lost more than we have in years, and more importantly, are sticking with it and keeping it off ... that is worth taking longer. To be able to honestly say, and happily so, that it's a lifestyle we can do forever ... that's the real JUDDD magic!

Last edited by calichris; 07-05-2013 at 10:22 AM..
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #24
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Chris, you and I clearly share a brain on this topic!
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #25
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Awesome posts, Chris and Soren! Spot on!! Chris, love the new AVI!!!

Kimmie
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #26
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.7/126.8 5'2" 37yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmietoo View Post
Awesome posts, Chris and Soren! Spot on!! Chris, love the new AVI!!!
Kimmie
Yes- love it!
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #27
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Yes, beautiful!
LoCarbGal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: smallerizing
Stats: 196/178/140
Start Date: 6-18-13 JUDDD

Happy JUDDDiversary, Steph! I'm brand new here, and really not sure with my strange metabolism if this is going to work for me, but you answered a LOT of my questions with your one post!

1. You let me know that even if JUDDD isn't "working normally" that it still works for an amazing amount of weight loss!!

2. I wondered what would happen if I "stall" and if all is lost, and you encouraged me that you just start again.

3. With any new WOE, I always have to wonder if it's going to take more effort than it's worth, and your words of wisdom on not changing who I am is very helpful! I'm pretty sure I can do this!

4. You are meticulous on your DD's, and so am I. I worry about UD's, since I have gained with WOE's that have severely restricted calories. Your UD binges (similar to my CAD binges) tell me that a flawed UD does not equal weight gain, just slower than wished-for weight LOSS.

Keep up the good work! Thank you for some words of experience to us newbies!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #29
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/199/147?
WOE: JUDDD modified
Start Date: July 11, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorenkkg View Post
Chris, you and I clearly share a brain on this topic!
Absolutely!
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #30
the condiment queen

Gallery: pooticus
Stats: 314/220.4/150
WOE: PersonalPlan
Start Date: Nov.20, 2007 (restart)
Congrats on your 1 year JUDDDiversary girl!!!

I have no doubts that you will figure things out and adjust the plan to work for you!

Small made a very good point:
4. You are meticulous on your DD's, and so am I. I worry about UD's, since I have gained with WOE's that have severely restricted calories. Your UD binges (similar to my CAD binges) tell me that a flawed UD does not equal weight gain, just slower than wished-for weight LOSS.

Ouis also made a great point. Maybe you should look into adding in an eating window to UDs?

Another point I would like to make is that maybe, just maybe it isn't the UD that has the flawed mechanism? Perhaps it is the carb level that is the problem and sends your blood sugar on wild rollercoaster loops filled with hypo events immediately after eating, to hyper events once the food "gets into your system" and then eventually goes down again...signaling hunger inappropriately? Or maybe it's the leptin/ghrelin/adeponectin hormones out of whack?

One of the things that I know I must do...is I have to keep low carb on UDs, for my own sanity. I still eat my full calories, but it makes the next DD so easy. Also, I too have an eating window of 8hours. I'm fine until I eat--even on DDs. But once I eat, I have increased hunger(not uncontrollable), just more hunger cues than when I wait until 3-4 in the afternoon to have a snack before a normal size dinner.

Anyway, sorry for the jack--this is about you, not me. Just hoping this might give you some new ideas to try!

Hugs and here's to breaking your "stall"!!

10/20/07-314; 11/26/07-275 Surgery - Tot.Hyst.; 08/5/10-275.0; 09/1-271.8-(Started JUDDD); 10/2-260.4; 3/1/12-231.0lbs 5/25/12-227.2lbs; 8/19/12-222.8lbs
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13
pooticus is offline   Reply With Quote