Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806779-dd-tuesday.html)

CarolinaCoast 06-25-2013 04:30 AM

DD Tuesday

Sunday I had a very successful down day with little hunger. I only had cottage cheese. I like it with cinnamon, vanilla, and splenda. I even eat it on UDs. I'm going to try that today, too.

B-black coffee
L-Diet Coke
S-1/2 cup cottage cheese
D-1/2 cup cottage cheese
S-1/2 cup cottage cheese

BTW I like the 4% kind. I tried non-fat and had to throw it out!

Scarlett46 06-25-2013 05:14 AM

B: Coffee w/ creamer
L: Black forest ham, celery, carrots, Coffee
D: Pork chop, maybe some salad
Coffee w/ creamer

503 calories if I have salad with dinner.

Librarygirl 06-25-2013 06:15 AM

B-nothing (I decided to try almond milk with my coffee--wasted a cup. Nasty!)

L-turkey, pickle, LC french onion -90

s- 3 oz carrots -35

D-Broccoli slaw, 1 T RF mayo, 1 can tuna, 1/2 apple -228

s-canteloupe/celery (not together!)

Total: approximately 400

soon 06-25-2013 06:34 AM

c w/cream gree k yougrt w/ davinci
hb egg celery or salad
tilipia w/ veggie

Demonica 06-25-2013 07:35 AM

B- BP coffee
L- tbsp CO
D- tbsp CO

total 480

LoCarbGal 06-25-2013 07:39 AM

Wow Demonica! :notwrthy: Talk about a fat-fast! I'll be interested to see what this does for you.

Flutter 06-25-2013 08:25 AM

Hmmm, well, I'm going to try this again. The last 2 DDs have not been my norm & I've gained after each. (whoops!) Going to try for my uber low tried & true again for today. Crossing my fingers nothing derails me again. LOL! Soooo, coffee with sf creamer this am, then just 0 cal liquids the rest of the day. We'll see if it happens!

tobelowcarber 06-25-2013 10:45 AM

haddock, turkey, few strawberries, maybe cottage cheese
low 600's

Librarygirl 06-25-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16486237)
Hmmm, well, I'm going to try this again. The last 2 DDs have not been my norm & I've gained after each. (whoops!) Going to try for my uber low tried & true again for today. Crossing my fingers nothing derails me again. LOL! Soooo, coffee with sf creamer this am, then just 0 cal liquids the rest of the day. We'll see if it happens!

Flutter, you wouldn't lose at the rapid rate that you have, but you would still lose if you added in food on DDs. :) Probably at about 1/2 the rate, but it's something to think about IF you don't want to do 0 calorie days for the rest of WLM. If, however, you prefer to have nothing, then it's all good!:hugs:

Flutter 06-25-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16486496)
Flutter, you wouldn't lose at the rapid rate that you have, but you would still lose if you added in food on DDs. :) Probably at about 1/2 the rate, but it's something to think about IF you don't want to do 0 calorie days for the rest of WLM. If, however, you prefer to have nothing, then it's all good!:hugs:

See, that's what I thought, too, LG, but I am skeptical since my past 2 DDs were in what I would consider maintenance numbers one day (600ish) and still WLM the other (300ish) and I gained a pound after each DD. :confused: Of course, it could just have been a fluke, sodium or hormonal thing and done consistently, I could lose uber slowly, or at least, manage to maintain. Heck if I know! Normally, low DDs are a-ok in my book, b/c I get hungrier when I eat. I guess I'll figure it out eventually. :D

Librarygirl 06-25-2013 11:38 AM

I think you would have to experiment over a month to see the real results. I guess I can't really say, because if you look at my stats you might want to continue fasting completely! :D

ilahstrait 06-25-2013 01:09 PM

B: nothing
L: nothing
D: 2 pieces sauteed tilapia in butter & salad with Ranch dressing

415 calories

ouizoid 06-25-2013 05:54 PM

y'know Flutter--just to give another perspective, it takes the scale 72 hours to show a loss from a DD for me. So whatever it shows the morning after my DD is usually from a few days prior. It is the weekly average that is more relevant for me--

Never Too Late 06-25-2013 06:01 PM

Brunch: Coffee, creamer
Dinner: 1/2 Cornish hen, small corn cob, lettuce

Flutter 06-25-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouizoid (Post 16487029)
y'know Flutter--just to give another perspective, it takes the scale 72 hours to show a loss from a DD for me. So whatever it shows the morning after my DD is usually from a few days prior. It is the weekly average that is more relevant for me--

Thanks ouiz! :heart: This does make sense...and my gains could easily have been from my pizza & ice cream weekend. I just have never noticed gains consistently after DDs before & since my DDs were different from my norms, perhaps incorrectly associated that to be the culprit! I think I prefer your way as it means I might be able to have an occasional higher calorie DD. (I don't like to "have" to do things, lol) At any rate, I do appreciate the feedback!