Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
Major LCF Poster!
 
Redeemed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Beautiful Minnesota, Land of over 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,278
Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
JUDDD and Asthma Patient

I've posted this on JUDDD threads before, but thought some of the newer JUDDD Buds would appreciate seeing it:

Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior LCF Member
 
Kimmietoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 531
Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
It is truly AMAZING what JUDDD does for asthma. I've had it for 45 years and have NEVER enjoyed the relief that I have found from it with JUDDD. Amazingingly enough, the benefits begin almost immediately (within the first week or two) and continue on. I will be forever greatful for this wonderful WOE/WOL and for you, my dear JUDDD BUDDDs.

HUG HUG HUG

Kimmie
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ouizoid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,368
Gallery: ouizoid
Stats: 225/165/145
WOE: JUDDD
Redeemed--I have a patient (I'm a shrink) who does not need to lose weight, but is using JUDDD to control her asthma and it is the only thing that has ever worked for her.
ouizoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!
 
Redeemed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Beautiful Minnesota, Land of over 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,278
Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouizoid View Post
Redeemed--I have a patient (I'm a shrink) who does not need to lose weight, but is using JUDDD to control her asthma and it is the only thing that has ever worked for her.

So cool! So nice for your patient to have a shrink who supports and understands her woe!
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #5
Blabbermouth!!!
 
LoCarbGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,260
Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Wow, that's so impressive! Thanks for sharing that.
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!
 
dawnyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Irmo, SC
Posts: 24,443
Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/118.4/118 5'3.75"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
Yes indeed! Thank you for sharing that. My DH still feels better on NO food, but at least I have him convinced to eat a little bit and every other day. And he doesn't need to lose an ounce.
dawnyama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member
 
Whitlin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 988
Gallery: Whitlin'
Stats: 162/149/149
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March, 2009
Hello, Redeemed! I haven't seen your pretty little deer grazing in the JUDDD forums in a while! We posted together back when this was one of many threads, not a forum, but I didn't have a recognizable avatar then, so you probably don't remember me. Thank you for posting this video!!!
Whitlin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,413
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Wow! thanks for posting.
Also, check out the first one that comes up after this one finishes - Pat Lowry on ADF Excellent info!
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!
 
Doggygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: IL
Posts: 1,558
Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.2/152
WOE: In Limbo
Start Date: Each day is a new day to start fresh.
Thanks JBs for linking these videos! Very interesting...

Beth
Doggygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:27 AM   #10
Major LCF Poster!
 
Redeemed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Beautiful Minnesota, Land of over 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,278
Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitlin' View Post
Hello, Redeemed! I haven't seen your pretty little deer grazing in the JUDDD forums in a while! We posted together back when this was one of many threads, not a forum, but I didn't have a recognizable avatar then, so you probably don't remember me. Thank you for posting this video!!!
Hi Whitlin'! Hope you're enjoying JUDDD this time around.We had some nice threads going for JUDDDback then. I'm back on starting this week because I know JUDDD works!
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 04:55 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!
 
Redeemed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Beautiful Minnesota, Land of over 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,278
Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossyliz View Post
Wow! thanks for posting.
Also, check out the first one that comes up after this one finishes - Pat Lowry on ADF Excellent info!
Alternate Day Fasting 1 - YouTube
He has five years of success! I like that he said to keep busy on fasting days to keep your mind off "perceived deprivation". He stated in his second video that this woe is good for late onset diabetes. However, we had diabetics on former JUDDD threads who could not tolerate this woe because of the negative effect it had on their blood sugar.
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!
 
Redeemed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Beautiful Minnesota, Land of over 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,278
Gallery: Redeemed
WOE: low carb - 1400 calories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmietoo View Post
It is truly AMAZING what JUDDD does for asthma. I've had it for 45 years and have NEVER enjoyed the relief that I have found from it with JUDDD. Amazingingly enough, the benefits begin almost immediately (within the first week or two) and continue on. I will be forever greatful for this wonderful WOE/WOL and for you, my dear JUDDD BUDDDs.

HUG HUG HUG

Kimmie
Wow, Kimmie! That's wonderful!
Redeemed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #13
Major LCF Poster!
 
Flossyliz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: England
Posts: 1,413
Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: start 150 now 135 goal 125
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
He has five years of success! I like that he said to keep busy on fasting days to keep your mind off "perceived deprivation". He stated in his second video that this woe is good for late onset diabetes. However, we had diabetics on former JUDDD threads who could not tolerate this woe because of the negative effect it had on their blood sugar.
There are other JUDDDers whose blood sugar has improved. We have to experiment to find how JUDDD works best for us and we're all different. Some people maybe have less room for experimenting, which is unfortunate.
Flossyliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:24 PM   #14
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Kissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London UK
Posts: 18,696
Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Thanks for sharing these, such valuable info.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.