Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   JUDDD and Asthma Patient (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806740-juddd-asthma-patient.html)

Redeemed 06-24-2013 09:48 AM

JUDDD and Asthma Patient

I've posted this on JUDDD threads before, but thought some of the newer JUDDD Buds would appreciate seeing it:

Kimmietoo 06-24-2013 09:55 AM

It is truly AMAZING what JUDDD does for asthma. I've had it for 45 years and have NEVER enjoyed the relief that I have found from it with JUDDD. Amazingingly enough, the benefits begin almost immediately (within the first week or two) and continue on. I will be forever greatful for this wonderful WOE/WOL and for you, my dear JUDDD BUDDDs.

HUG HUG HUG

Kimmie

ouizoid 06-24-2013 09:58 AM

Redeemed--I have a patient (I'm a shrink) who does not need to lose weight, but is using JUDDD to control her asthma and it is the only thing that has ever worked for her.

Redeemed 06-24-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouizoid (Post 16484813)
Redeemed--I have a patient (I'm a shrink) who does not need to lose weight, but is using JUDDD to control her asthma and it is the only thing that has ever worked for her.

So cool! So nice for your patient to have a shrink who supports and understands her woe!

LoCarbGal 06-24-2013 10:55 AM

Wow, that's so impressive! Thanks for sharing that.

dawnyama 06-24-2013 12:10 PM

Yes indeed! Thank you for sharing that. My DH still feels better on NO food, but at least I have him convinced to eat a little bit and every other day. And he doesn't need to lose an ounce.

Whitlin' 06-24-2013 01:04 PM

Hello, Redeemed! I haven't seen your pretty little deer grazing in the JUDDD forums in a while! We posted together back when this was one of many threads, not a forum, but I didn't have a recognizable avatar then, so you probably don't remember me. Thank you for posting this video!!!

Flossyliz 06-24-2013 01:47 PM

Wow! thanks for posting.
Also, check out the first one that comes up after this one finishes - Pat Lowry on ADF Excellent info!

Doggygirl 06-24-2013 02:02 PM

Thanks JBs for linking these videos! Very interesting...

Beth:heart:

Redeemed 06-25-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitlin' (Post 16485098)
Hello, Redeemed! I haven't seen your pretty little deer grazing in the JUDDD forums in a while! We posted together back when this was one of many threads, not a forum, but I didn't have a recognizable avatar then, so you probably don't remember me. Thank you for posting this video!!!

Hi Whitlin'! Hope you're enjoying JUDDD this time around.We had some nice threads going for JUDDDback then. I'm back on starting this week because I know JUDDD works!

Redeemed 06-25-2013 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flossyliz (Post 16485159)
Wow! thanks for posting.
Also, check out the first one that comes up after this one finishes - Pat Lowry on ADF Excellent info!
Alternate Day Fasting 1 - YouTube

He has five years of success! I like that he said to keep busy on fasting days to keep your mind off "perceived deprivation". He stated in his second video that this woe is good for late onset diabetes. However, we had diabetics on former JUDDD threads who could not tolerate this woe because of the negative effect it had on their blood sugar.

Redeemed 06-25-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmietoo (Post 16484807)
It is truly AMAZING what JUDDD does for asthma. I've had it for 45 years and have NEVER enjoyed the relief that I have found from it with JUDDD. Amazingingly enough, the benefits begin almost immediately (within the first week or two) and continue on. I will be forever greatful for this wonderful WOE/WOL and for you, my dear JUDDD BUDDDs.

HUG HUG HUG

Kimmie

Wow, Kimmie! That's wonderful!

Flossyliz 06-25-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed (Post 16485900)
He has five years of success! I like that he said to keep busy on fasting days to keep your mind off "perceived deprivation". He stated in his second video that this woe is good for late onset diabetes. However, we had diabetics on former JUDDD threads who could not tolerate this woe because of the negative effect it had on their blood sugar.

There are other JUDDDers whose blood sugar has improved. We have to experiment to find how JUDDD works best for us and we're all different. Some people maybe have less room for experimenting, which is unfortunate.

Kissa 06-29-2013 04:24 PM

Thanks for sharing these, such valuable info.