Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday! What's shakin? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806619-ud-saturday-whats-shakin.html)

Flutter 06-22-2013 05:00 AM

UD Saturday! What's shakin?

We are going up north for the day. Food wise, anything goes since my kids will want pizza and ice cream, I am sure!! Yikes!! Should be fun, though!

FairyWren 06-22-2013 05:18 AM

Have a good day Flutter :)

I'm on an UD again today as i have a friend visiting for dinner, seemed like the easiest thing to do.

L: Omelette with a little cheese
D: Goats cheese, cashew nut and vegetable bake (my friend is a veggie), and dessert of yoghurt & honey (i've made a different dessert for my friend and DH using things that i can't have due to my colitis). Wine

Librarygirl 06-22-2013 06:15 AM

Have fun, Flutter!! Pizza and ice cream.:yummy:

I don't know what I'm eating today yet, really...

Coffee...just a few sips so far

Demonica 06-22-2013 06:24 AM

Not hungry at all right now, so I'm just gonna play it carefully today and wait till i'm actually hungry to eat.

Librarygirl 06-22-2013 08:18 AM

Having waffles with cashew butter and syrup, and 3 slices of bacon. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm :) :D

Demonica 06-22-2013 08:50 AM

So far I've had 2 slices of bacon with 3 eggs scrambled with cheese, HWC and CO.:yummy:

Thinking about going to the county fair later today (funnel cake, mmmmmm) but it's not as much fun when you have no one to go with:cry: DH has to work and DD is out of town.

pinacoladas 06-22-2013 02:20 PM

B- small cup of coffee and hwc, sf vanilla syrup, peggy's bread slice w WF marshmallow spread
L- 9 chicken nuggets with a smidge of mustard bbq sauce
D- probably a salad with greek dressing. Going to keep it light for dinner and have a glass of wine
Not much in the way of snacks today as SO and I adopted two cats today and don't have time for anything else!

tobelowcarber 06-22-2013 02:24 PM

Hope you had a fun day- Melinda!

B: salmon, mayo on oopsie rolls
L: same as breakfast plus stir-fried cabbage, blueberries
D: lamb with snow peas, lettuce, cucumber EVOO

1592/20 carbs

Kismet311 06-22-2013 02:50 PM

What's shakin? Besides my fat? :rofl:

Well, I went out to lunch and had a 3 course meal so lets just say dinner will be somewhat lean LOL The meal was yummy so I have no regrests (involved homemade pasta)...just thinking there were LOTS of calories involved. The waiter was a jerk though so I wrote the resteraunt a not so nice email :mad: I RARELY go out to eat so when I'm not happy they are gonna hear about it :p

Librarygirl 06-22-2013 03:10 PM

Aww, Kismet, I hate when that happens.:annoyed: At least the food was yummy! I hope your email gets taken seriously.

I am at about 900 calories and plan on 1000 more, give or take. :D I have a ribeye marinating and I plan on sauteeing some okra to go with it. For dessert I have a slice of key lime pie, and I'm drinking some Red Velvet wine right now.:love:

I have all the ingredients to make Steph's Tuna Sauce tomorrow!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy: