Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday - plan (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806473-dd-thursday-plan.html)

zipp2play 06-20-2013 06:14 AM

DD Thursday - plan

I call this FRIDAY EVE!!!!!! One more day, 1 MORE DAY!

How is everyone this lovely Thursday?

Here's my options:

2 eggs 140c
cottage cheese 80c
strawberries 40c
salad 85c

Tonight: baked potato with mushrooms 155c

NOW to stick with this!!!!!!!!

FairyWren 06-20-2013 06:39 AM

I'm good thank you!

Breakfast and lunch: Black coffee
D: Omelette with a little cheese and some steamed brocolli & cauliflower

Total = around 450 kcals (consciously cutting back on my DD cals a little, last two UDs have gone a bit over...)

KeirasMom 06-20-2013 07:11 AM

B: Click espresso shake, DE in water (120)
L: Small chili with habanero sauce (180)
D: Greek yogurt (80)

MrsAndi 06-20-2013 07:12 AM

Just coffee and ff creamer for today. Maybe some veggies if I get hungry enough.

Doggygirl 06-20-2013 09:03 AM

Hello ladies! (and gentlemen too if you are out there!) Happy DD!

B: coffee
L: 8 oz boiled potatoes, SF jello (217)
D: 8 oz boiled potatoes, SF jello (217)
S: 2 oz boiled potatoes (49)

Total 483

I'm doing fine so far this morning. Slight hunger coming and going in little waves but nothing that feels remotely like an "emergency." I'm puttering around home this morning and then off to an internship duty this afternoon. I will eat my lunch right before I leave and should be good for the afternoon. Tonight I need to be studying for an exam but will probably read a bunch of posts here instead to see me though!

That's my plan and I'm stickin' to it!

Beth

Pami 06-20-2013 12:09 PM

B- iced tea
L- iced tea
D- grilled cheese on LC bread
S- sugarfree Klondike bar

405 cals.; 19g carbs, net

LoCarbGal 06-20-2013 12:31 PM

I've already messed up my planned day, but I'm going to salvage it by turning it into a higher calorie DD just for "shakin' it up" purposes.

I bought a couple of watermelons yesterday, and cubed it up this morning. I had to taste it, and it's pretty good - not the best watermelon I've ever tasted by far. So I had a decent sized bowl, around 15 oz. That's when I checked my calorie counter and found that it was 128 calories! I didn't think it would be that many calories! So much for my watermelon only DD plan. I'd never make it on that little amount.

So I'll have a mug or two of coffee/HWC through the day, and some fried or scrambled eggs for dinner. Maybe a little more watermelon and some blueberries for dessert. I'll probably total out at around 700 calories.

Live and learn!

tandc90 06-20-2013 02:05 PM

Today is my very first DD and I'm doing surprisingly well. Saving up my "big" meal for evening so I'm not hungry when I go to bed. Otherwise I've had Lipton soup today for a total of 185 so far. I'll probably cook a pile of spinach to eat later with my meal.

Kismet311 06-20-2013 03:14 PM

Nothing today yet except for coffee w/creamer. Going to have hummus, tomatoes, and a low carb pita chips for dinner. My stomach is growling...like it's trying to eat itself LOL I can't eat until about 8pm tonight!