Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806179-dd-sunday.html)

Librarygirl 06-16-2013 05:59 AM

DD Sunday

I had planned to switch rotations so that I would be on a UD on Thursday (luncheon), but messed it up by having 3 UDs in a row. Now, I really feel like a DD, and I need one. I may do a MD on Wed. depending on where we decide to eat (if I know in advance). If I can look at the menu online and find something lowish calorie, I might stick to a DD that day.

B-coffee w/cream - 110

Rest of the day TBD...will update as it continues.

Sirtain 06-16-2013 06:04 AM

I'm planning a liquid Down Day today. Water, cafe au laits, some probiotic drink. Maybe a green smoothie. And tomorrow I think I want to have a fish and veggies only Up Day. I've been enjoying cheesecake my last two Up Days, and while excellent, and very worth it, I felt decidedly stodgy after last night's piece. I think it is time to end the cheesecake run. Any that's not eaten by the kids today will go in the very back of the freezer.

KeirasMom 06-16-2013 06:10 AM

B: Click espresso shake (120)
L: Small Wendy's chili with Trader Joe's Habanero Hot Sauce (180)
D: ??

I have watermelon and pineapple which need to be used up. I may have some of that, or may feel like protein for dinner.

Librarygirl 06-16-2013 06:31 AM

Dawn, I wonder if adding instant coffee to my protein shake would be similar to Click? I use 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein and 1 cup of vanilla almond milk. Might try that later.

KeirasMom 06-16-2013 07:57 AM

Maybe. The one I use most often is mocha, so there's a chocolate element too. I swear it tastes just like a lovely mocha frappuccino, and would taste more like one if I blended with ice, but I'm too lazy. I also have the vanilla latte version and it's good too. For a special treat, I add sugar free raspberry syrup. :yummy:

Shelly_S 06-16-2013 08:13 AM

I'm going to Los Angeles on Tuesday to move everything from CA to GA so I'm eating stuff that won't keep in the two weeks I'll be gone:

B - BP coffee w/ 1 tsp butter and 1 tsp CO
Shake made with 1/2 scoop of slim rite powder (left over from when I did shakes on JUDDD induction) with 1/3 c blueberries and 1 c fat free home made yogurt

L- 2 slices turkey with 1 tsp mustard

D- 3 mini bell peppers with angel hair miracle noodles

Total 352 cals, so I have 30 cals left if I need them.

Librarygirl 06-16-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16472835)
Maybe. The one I use most often is mocha, so there's a chocolate element too. I swear it tastes just like a lovely mocha frappuccino, and would taste more like one if I blended with ice, but I'm too lazy. I also have the vanilla latte version and it's good too. For a special treat, I add sugar free raspberry syrup. :yummy:

Maybe a teaspoon of cocoa too, then. That might be my lunch.

Librarygirl 06-16-2013 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16472873)
Maybe a teaspoon of cocoa too, then. That might be my lunch.

I tried it and it's very good. :) I imagine that's probably mostly what is in
Click. I will definitely be adding instant coffee and cocoa regularly now.

Demonica 06-16-2013 09:57 AM

Haven't planned anything out yet, but tentatively:

B-coffee with HWC (50)
L- 1/4 C blueberries with 1/4 C greek yogurt (83)
D- HB egg, 1/4 C tuna, 1/2 tbsp mayo, mustard and relish, wasa crackers with Walden Farms spread (260)

total= 393

adillenal 06-16-2013 10:10 AM

B - coffee with HWC, HB egg ( I made BPC but just could not drink it)
L - shiritaki noodles, zucchini and spaghetti sauce (only ate half)
D - rest of lunch and a cucumber from the garden

Pami 06-16-2013 02:23 PM

I have to get out of my current rotation, so I'm making today a DD.
I need to have an UD on Friday.

So far, I have eaten a Slim-A-Bear Klondike bar.
160 cals; 11g carbs, net

LoCarbGal 06-16-2013 02:41 PM

Back to my fat-fast menu. I'm just so anxious to hit Onederland! Plus, my body feel so satisfied doing this.

B: Coffee/HWC
L: 2 oz cream cheese
D: 2-3 oz cream cheese

500-600 calories

Librarygirl 06-16-2013 02:46 PM

Delicious dinner for me: 2 egg-omelet w/1 T sharp cheddar and 1/2 c. chopped avocado, plus 2 strips of reduced-fat bacon. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! :)

KeirasMom 06-16-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16472702)
B: Click espresso shake (120)
L: Small Wendy's chili with Trader Joe's Habanero Hot Sauce (180)
D: ??

I have watermelon and pineapple which need to be used up. I may have some of that, or may feel like protein for dinner.

L: ended up being Amy's Mexican tamale pie (150)
D: Cucumber/tomato salad with WF blue cheese, a wedge of Laughing Cow, and a 100 calorie pack of cinnamon almonds (just because).

Total for today 472.

Librarygirl 06-17-2013 06:20 AM

Mine ended up being just under 900. :D I am planning to do another high-calorie DD today. :)