Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday? LivinTheDream, Never Too Late, AndyBFK, desertgirl? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/806019-dd-thursday-livinthedream-never-too-late-andybfk-desertgirl.html)

Pami 06-13-2013 10:59 AM

DD Thursday? LivinTheDream, Never Too Late, AndyBFK, desertgirl?
 
B- iced tea
L- Diet V8 Splash w/ gluc powder 30 cals., 6g carbs, net
D- TBD
S- TBD

desertgirl 06-13-2013 11:04 AM

I need a good DD, this whole week has been a JUDDD disaster. :down:


pickes - 10

broth - 10


That's all I I've got so far, but I'm definitely going to try to hit less than 200.

LivinTheDream 06-13-2013 11:31 AM

Trying my hand at LCG's coffee w/ HWC trick. Struggling right now though. Having a hungry DD. :down:

tobelowcarber 06-13-2013 11:42 AM

B: x
L: 2 oopsie rolls with sliced tomato and onion
D: roasted turkey breast, cucumber, cottage cheese, strawberries and blackberries

526 cal

Pami 06-13-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pami (Post 16468960)
B- iced tea
L- Diet V8 Splash w/ gluc powder 30 cals., 6g carbs, net
D- TBD
S- TBD

B- iced tea
L- Diet V8 Splash w/ gluc powder 30 cals., 6g carbs, net
D- Apple Spice Cake 194 cals., 5g carbs, net
S- Dark chocolate pudding 100 cals., 7g carbs, net <-- I haven't actually eaten this

324 cals., 18g carbs, net - close enough for today - would prefer closer to 400 but there's always Saturday :)

Librarygirl 06-13-2013 04:30 PM

You must have switched rotations Pami. :)

Pami 06-13-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16469417)
You must have switched rotations Pami. :)

I accidentally had two DDs in a row, on the 8th and 9th- so yeah, I switched.
I'll do two intentional DDs again soon, to get out of this rotation.
I need the 21st to be an UD.

Librarygirl 06-13-2013 06:05 PM

Ffs, how in the world do you accidentally do two DDs in a row?! :D I've heard others say that they forget whether it's a UD or a DD, but that has NOT happened to me in 7 months. Sometimes I wonder if I forgot it was a DD and have eaten all this stuff thinking it was a UD, lol. Never do I not eat thinking it is a DD, when it is a UD.

Pami 06-13-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16469551)
Ffs, how in the world do you accidentally do two DDs in a row?! :D I've heard others say that they forget whether it's a UD or a DD, but that has NOT happened to me in 7 months. Sometimes I wonder if I forgot it was a DD and have eaten all this stuff thinking it was a UD, lol. Never do I not eat thinking it is a DD, when it is a UD.

What happened was- I had a bad shoulder/neck ache, so I only ate in order
to be able to take ibuprofen, not because of appetite or hunger. I just kinda
lazed around all day Sunday (Saturday was my scheduled DD) and it got too
late to try to squeeze in 1600 calories. So rather than just getting as many
calories as possible, I said "forget it", I can eat tomorrow, and went back to
being lazy on the couch.

Librarygirl 06-13-2013 07:10 PM

Well that explains it. :)

KeirasMom 06-13-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pami (Post 16469673)
What happened was- I had a bad shoulder/neck ache, so I only ate in order
to be able to take ibuprofen, not because of appetite or hunger. I just kinda
lazed around all day Sunday (Saturday was my scheduled DD) and it got too
late to try to squeeze in 1600 calories. So rather than just getting as many
calories as possible, I said "forget it", I can eat tomorrow, and went back to
being lazy on the couch.

That's about the ONLY way I would end up with two DDs in a row, but I could totally see that happening. I'd probably eat twice as much on my next UD though. :o

Kimmietoo 06-13-2013 07:44 PM

B - coffee with SF Hazelnut syrup
L - X
D - Baked salmon fillet with WF Sesame Ginger dressing
Wedge salad w/ low cal dressing
Broccoli stems, steamed with 1/2 tsp butter
Iced tea with stevia, lemon and peppermint

Total for the day 365. Feeling good here!

AndyBFK 06-13-2013 08:01 PM

Hi all!

Yaah, can't say I'd ever forget totally what day I'm on. But, because I never eat till 2 or 3 no matter what day it is, there have been some UDs where it's like 5:00 and I haven't eaten and I realize, oh crap! I have to squeeze in 2500 calories before bed! And then I happily do just that. :jumpjoy: :hyst:

I was supposed to have some dental work done which was a fantastic time to do it on a DD. so I ate lunch thinking I wasnt going to be able to eat dinner. Then the dentist calls and cancels!!! Ugh! Now I go in tomorrow. On my UD of course.

Anyways ate a little earlier and a little higher cals than I had planned but stayed on plan so all was good!

B: nada
L: rainbow slaw, LC herb and garlic, and lean ground beef. 150 cals
S: FF hot dog, mustard, sugar free bread and butter pickles 50
S: one piece of candy that was taunting me 50
D: hungry girl MMMMM Minestrone. Man this was SOOOOO good! Definite DD keeper. Each cupful is 100 cal. Huge bowl of 2 cups. 200

Total- 450

Pami 06-13-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyBFK (Post 16469745)
hungry girl MMMMM Minestrone. Man this was SOOOOO good! Definite DD keeper. Each cupful is 100 cal. Huge bowl of 2 cups. 200

I don't do minestrone (I'm still doing lowcarb, in combination w/ JUDDD), BUT
what I found out was that I really like the Cabbage Soup Diet recipe for cabbage
soup that they promote. I didn't do their diet, but I made a whole VAT of that
soup- it freezes well- and a whole 3-cup Gladware container is only 174 calories!

AndyBFK 06-13-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pami (Post 16469753)
I don't do minestrone (I'm still doing lowcarb, in combination w/ JUDDD), BUT
what I found out was that I really like the Cabbage Soup Diet recipe for cabbage
soup that they promote. I didn't do their diet, but I made a whole VAT of that
soup- it freezes well- and a whole 3-cup Gladware container is only 174 calories!

Ugh, I wish my DH ate cabbage. I remember those soups and they were tasty and filling!
Actually this minestrone is VERY low in carb. I don't do LC anymore, but, I do try to monitor my carb intake. Depending on how LC you are, this might fit in to your diet if interested. It was basically a ton of veggies (spinach, Italian green beans, tomatoes, peas, etc) with one can canallini beans and only one cup of whole wheat pasta. You could easily sub in some Dreamfields instead. It was TASTY!

MintQ8 06-14-2013 12:21 AM

Pot of Coffee, Milk & 3 tsps of vanilla creamer 120 cals (spread throughout the day)
Lunch of gherkins, pickled onions, tomoato, cucumber & mountain bread - 109 cals
3 large cups of tea & Milk - 45 cals
Steak & Salad 196 cals

We were out for dinner and I drank club soda all night!!!! - it was our local club - so difficult!!!

Made it to 470 cals - very happy girl!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:43 AM.