Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #271
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Welcome back Danielle!
I was never a breakfast eater and at the beginning of my JUDDDing I had celery for lunch every DD, but then one day I just stopped having it. I brought it to work every DD for 9 or 10 mos and brought it home every night. Now I just don't get hungry till bedtime on DD until bedtime. I also take arthritis medication at bedtime that should be taken with food, so it works out well.

Danielle, in the beginning the bounce bothered me, but then I realized it's just part of this woe and I would have missed some of my lows the first time if I only weighted occasionally, but that being said you should do what ever works best for you!
75.8 lbs were evicted in less than 14 months!
Called goal on 2/5/13 at 126.8. I can wear size 4P!

See my before and after pictures
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...ore-after.html

Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #272
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/151/135??, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAndi View Post
Question: I'm not very good at math but...how do you figure out what kind of deficit you have for the week?
You're on the same calorie counting sight I use. I set my daily goal to my UD numbers, then use the "weekly" tab on Monday mornings and it tells me automatically what my weekly deficit is.

Otherwise, you'd just figure out your daily maintenance number, multiply that by 7 and that will be what you "should" be eating to maintain. Then add each day's calories up for the week and subtract that total from your weekly "maintenance" number and that will give you your deficit.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #273
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sloppail
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: JUDDD Restart May 20 2014
Hi Beth!! Yes ...lets do our DD together and be accountable to each other!! I have my shakes planned for tomorrow and some strawberries and LF cool whip ... I can DO THIS!!

Kim
Old 06-23-2013, 11:49 PM   #274
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MintQ8
Stats: 264.6 (restart 260.2)/255/140
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: 6 May 2014
I probably ought to post here as a retread newbie!! I'm 2 weeks in now (as of yesterday) and have to admit to that I've already changed rotations once (thank you wine! - perhaps I should only drink on a DD - as this limits number of glasses!!) and had an UUAAD (yesterday - and I can feel it today - yuck!) but I'm feeling really good - really enjoying this again - loving my UD and DD equally (unless I have to go out to dinner and wait until I can eat - based on other people's schedules!!!)
Old 06-24-2013, 03:18 AM   #275
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Flossyliz
Stats: 150/135/125lbs 60yrs 5'2" couch potato
WOE: JUDDDD
Start Date: August 27 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppail View Post
Arggggggg... starting again tomorrow on a DD...sigh. I know this WOE works well and I really want to be successful, but I can't seem to keep at it for more than a part of a week. I KNOW I can do this...I just need to keep my mind focused and know that I can eat lots every second day. I only diet every second day...what other plan offers this??? I can do this...thanks for listening everyone. DD #1 is tomorrow. i'm going to do 500 cals for the first 2 weeks of DDs bc I think I might be trying to go too low at first and it's sabatoging me...?? I will perservere

Kim
Welcome back Kim.
Do you enjoy your DD shakes, etc? Because if you don't, that might be why you've struggled to keep going. Feeling deprived is guaranteed to undermine your success, so you need DD food that encourages a different mindset.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:35 AM   #276
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Doggygirl
Stats: 204/183.8/152
WOE: A72
Start Date: This time: 7/23/14
Happy Monday fellow !

Quote:
Hi Beth!! Yes ...lets do our DD together and be accountable to each other!! I have my shakes planned for tomorrow and some strawberries and LF cool whip ... I can DO THIS!!

I debated about potatoes v. protein but decided on potatoes one more time. I sure got a huge whooshy from that! Will monitor BG on the later feedings. WE CAN DO THIS!!

Kim
Quote:
Originally Posted by MintQ8 View Post
I probably ought to post here as a retread newbie!! I'm 2 weeks in now (as of yesterday) and have to admit to that I've already changed rotations once (thank you wine! - perhaps I should only drink on a DD - as this limits number of glasses!!) and had an UUAAD (yesterday - and I can feel it today - yuck!) but I'm feeling really good - really enjoying this again - loving my UD and DD equally (unless I have to go out to dinner and wait until I can eat - based on other people's schedules!!!)
I haven't really thought about that but I like what you said about loving them equally. Speaks to the "healing day" concept.

I'm going to make a concerted effort to think "healing day" today! And drink lots and lots of water any time I feel the slightest bit of hunger coming on.

So far so good though - I think putting off breakfast on UDs too is going to help me have better UDs and DDs once I get in the swing.

Zoom zoom...

Beth
Old 06-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #277
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
I love hearing about all the learning about what works best for them. It really is such an interesting process, and so miraculous how this WOE really does work for so many different people, in so many different ways.

You guys are doing great!
Old 06-24-2013, 08:01 AM   #278
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Just popping on to root you all on! Go team!!!!!

Welcome, Amy!!

WB Danielle, Kim & Vicky!!!! Yay!!!!

Last edited by Flutter; 06-24-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Old 06-24-2013, 09:02 AM   #279
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Danielle, in the beginning the bounce bothered me, but then I realized it's just part of this woe and I would have missed some of my lows the first time if I only weighted occasionally, but that being said you should do what ever works best for you!
Thanks Carly, for this! It's definitely given me something to think about...forgot about those lows sneaking up on us!..... I will probably just need to put my big girl panties on and do the daily weigh-ins

Thank you for the lovely welcome back, ladies!
Old 06-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Macci
Hi Fellow Noobs,

I wanted to share some things that have helped me on DDs, in the hope that something in here may be helpful to someone else. I am almost 3 weeks JUDDDing, and I do love it, but I am not a person who does not feel hunger on DDs. I most definitely feel hungry, so I have a couple of strategies that have helped me. First, I start the day with a 15 cal almond milk latte (1/2 C unsweetened almond milk plus coffee) and will have up to three of those over the morning. You can use a Shangri-La diet trick and add mix different flavors ("Crazy spicing") and add those to your latte or even diet pop and that can help reduce hunger in the following days. I will also have some water or diet soda over the course of the morning. It ain't much, but it's something. When I get hungry, I have something to drink. I try to wait until 1230/1 to eat lunch. Most DDs I have been having 1 C sliced strawberries with a 40 cal diet yogurt over top. I read somewhere that it takes your brain 20 minutes of eating to register that you are "full" so I try to take advantage of that and eat very slowly, one or even a half bite of strawberries per spoon to make it last 20 mins. Lots of slow chewing and pausing between bites. I will usually have a diet soda with this as well. This puts me at about 135-145 calories by the time lunch is over. If I need a snack in the afternoon I will have a diet yogurt, jello, or even a rye krisp with laughing cow. That usually helps until dinner time where I will have a Lean Cuisine (esp the 160 calorie Chicken in Wine sauce) or something I have made -- chicken breast, lean pork chop with a salad, or slaw and vinegar, cabbage and laughing cow, big low cal soup bowl. I also just tried KeirasMom's secret--Small Wendy's Chile and it was a fantastic tip! Thank you! I kept saying, wow I cannot believe this is only 210 calories. If I need something a little later, which I try not to do, it's a diet jello. For me, the endless snacking and grazing was making me fat, so I am trying to stop doing that and doing my best to eat at meal times only.

I do often feel hunger on DDs, despite my best efforts and I choose to regard the feeling of hunger as a symptom of the healing process/metabolic repair/weight loss phenomenon. So in this way, I regard hunger, uncomfy though it may be, as a positive, like sore muscles.

Last edited by Macci; 06-24-2013 at 09:14 AM..
Old 06-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #281
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/114/115-120
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
to all and JUDDD reboots

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
Do any of you do an actual full fast for your healing days or do you all still eat something?

Second question/problem is about Up Days...I have been having issues with binging on UDs...again, once I start eating I seem to have trouble stopping...
I eat on DDs but I don't have binge issues (nor have I in the past) so this is definitely an area for personal experimentation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Hey everyone.. coming back as a not-so-newbie.. I dunno why I ever left this way of eating....

Only change I'm making this time around is only weighing once a week.. ...So, hopefully the once a week weigh in will do wonders for my neurotic brain.
It happens - I think it's easy to become bored or tired of rethinking schedules. Good thinking with the weekly rather than daily weigh-in. Might I suggest monthly measurements as well? So that you know when you're losing inches rather than scale weight?

Quote:
Question: I'm not very good at math but...how do you figure out what kind of deficit you have for the week?
I had a tediously detailed answer but Dawn gave a more practical one, given that you're both on the same site.

Quote:
I'm going to do 500 cals for the first 2 weeks of DDs bc I think I might be trying to go too low at first and it's sabatoging me...?? I will perservere
It's much better to start at a comfortable level and work your way down than become a veteran of it 'not working' because the other levels are inappropriately low at this stage and don't work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MintQ8 View Post
I probably ought to post here as a retread newbie!! I'm 2 weeks in now (as of yesterday...I'm feeling really good - really enjoying this again - loving my UD and DD equally...
I like the notion of JUDDD rebooters or retreaders. It's super that you feel so positive about both UD and DD. It's so exciting that you and Kissa will be together again soon.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #282
Major LCF Poster!

Hi !!! Hope everyone is having a great day. Thank you to all the fabulous JB coaches popping in here to offer wisdom and support!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
It's definitely given me something to think about...forgot about those lows sneaking up on us!..... I will probably just need to put my big girl panties on and do the daily weigh-ins
I love looking at the daily weigh in thread and just viewing the downward trends for everyone as they report the weigh ins for the month. Yes there are bounces up and down but especially starting now (later in the month) it's just encouraging to see everyone's weight coming down overall. That's my take on it anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macci View Post
Hi Fellow Noobs,

I wanted to share some things that have helped me on DDs, in the hope that something in here may be helpful to someone else. I am almost 3 weeks JUDDDing, and I do love it, but I am not a person who does not feel hunger on DDs. I most definitely feel hungry, so I have a couple of strategies that have helped me. First, I start the day with a 15 cal almond milk latte (1/2 C unsweetened almond milk plus coffee) and will have up to three of those over the morning. You can use a Shangri-La diet trick and add mix different flavors ("Crazy spicing") and add those to your latte or even diet pop and that can help reduce hunger in the following days. I will also have some water or diet soda over the course of the morning. It ain't much, but it's something. When I get hungry, I have something to drink. I try to wait until 1230/1 to eat lunch. Most DDs I have been having 1 C sliced strawberries with a 40 cal diet yogurt over top. I read somewhere that it takes your brain 20 minutes of eating to register that you are "full" so I try to take advantage of that and eat very slowly, one or even a half bite of strawberries per spoon to make it last 20 mins. Lots of slow chewing and pausing between bites. I will usually have a diet soda with this as well. This puts me at about 135-145 calories by the time lunch is over. If I need a snack in the afternoon I will have a diet yogurt, jello, or even a rye krisp with laughing cow. That usually helps until dinner time where I will have a Lean Cuisine (esp the 160 calorie Chicken in Wine sauce) or something I have made -- chicken breast, lean pork chop with a salad, or slaw and vinegar, cabbage and laughing cow, big low cal soup bowl. I also just tried KeirasMom's secret--Small Wendy's Chile and it was a fantastic tip! Thank you! I kept saying, wow I cannot believe this is only 210 calories. If I need something a little later, which I try not to do, it's a diet jello. For me, the endless snacking and grazing was making me fat, so I am trying to stop doing that and doing my best to eat at meal times only.

I do often feel hunger on DDs, despite my best efforts and I choose to regard the feeling of hunger as a symptom of the healing process/metabolic repair/weight loss phenomenon. So in this way, I regard hunger, uncomfy though it may be, as a positive, like sore muscles.
Macci thank you so much for sharing all of that!!! Lots of good ideas in there. I like your view of hunger on DD as a positive like sore muscles. That is a perfect analogy!

It's been a good DD here. I skipped eating until about 4PM when I had 4 oz of boiled potatoes and also some SF jello. I've been off aspartame for a while now (I really have no idea if it's good or bad but came off ala Dr. Atkins) so have been getting Better Bowls SF jello. Seems to be more natural ingredients overall so I don't mind paying a little more.

Anyway...I'm feeling good about seeing this DD through and definitely not going over 500 cals and maybe even under.

For those of us on DD today, UD IS TOMORROW!!!!! I need to make a meal plan that will be enjoyable - but need to HAVE a plan so I don't go nuts.

I've been drinking a TON of water and also club soda today. That has really helped. I couldn't help but think back to last Thursday DD where I was trapped in the court house with no water. UGH!! I really do believe the dehydration factor made that DD a WHOLE lot harder than it needed to be!

Hope all are having a good day!

Beth

Mini Goals:
#1: Weight 184
#2: Weight 179
#3: Weight 174
#4: Weight 169 (normal BMI)
#5: Weight 164
#6: Weight 159
#7: Weight 154
Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #283
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MrsAndi
Stats: 174/134.2/135
Ugh

Today turned into a MD. Went about 500 over my DD limit. Ooops.Anyone else have this happen to them recently? How'd the rest of your week go?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:37 PM   #284
Blabbermouth!!!

MDs did not really agree with me, but others do them all the time.

For those worried about the bounce check this out The daily bounce doesn't rock my world (anymore)
Old 06-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #285
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
You're on the same calorie counting sight I use. I set my daily goal to my UD numbers, then use the "weekly" tab on Monday mornings and it tells me automatically what my weekly deficit is.

Otherwise, you'd just figure out your daily maintenance number, multiply that by 7 and that will be what you "should" be eating to maintain. Then add each day's calories up for the week and subtract that total from your weekly "maintenance" number and that will give you your deficit.
Thank you!
Old 06-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #286
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
It happened to me yesterday Andi. I'm not a newbie, but I feel your pain. I think I did everything right besides starting out with HWC. I will NOT be able to have that on DDs because it's too high calorie, and I end up hungrier than ever. Seems the fat fast doesn't work for me. Anyway, I kept eating my go-to DD staples, drinking SF lemonade and water by the gallon, but still couldn't seem to quell the hunger. I think I ended up at 600+. It happens, so just carry on and chalk it up to experience. It will probably happen again too, and that is just life.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Old 06-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #287
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
It happened to me yesterday Andi. I'm not a newbie, but I feel your pain. I think I did everything right besides starting out with HWC. I will NOT be able to have that on DDs because it's too high calorie, and I end up hungrier than ever. Seems the fat fast doesn't work for me. Anyway, I kept eating my go-to DD staples, drinking SF lemonade and water by the gallon, but still couldn't seem to quell the hunger. I think I ended up at 600+. It happens, so just carry on and chalk it up to experience. It will probably happen again too, and that is just life.
Ugh! I hate that I had to use a MD. I have been doing so well until today. *sigh*. I'll get back on track by doing a UD tomorrow and a DD on wednesday. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I needed it.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:59 PM   #288
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: AmyP
WOE: Paleo Low Carb
DD here too! I've been nursing coffee and tea for the most of the day, just had some red pepper while the fam ate. Hungry today...I think that is a result of the weekend. Mondays are always harder.

Andi - I've had that problem before...I usually just start back on the cycle. I like my M,W,F schedule so I keep at that no matter what so I would just have an UD tomorrow and back to DD on Wed.. I figure if I start over and over and over again I will eventually just get to goal! lol!

So I tried to explain to the Husband what I was doing..I think he may think I am developing anorexia.. He thinks you need to eat to keep your strength up.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyP View Post
DD here too! I've been nursing coffee and tea for the most of the day, just had some red pepper while the fam ate. Hungry today...I think that is a result of the weekend. Mondays are always harder.

Andi - I've had that problem before...I usually just start back on the cycle. I like my M,W,F schedule so I keep at that no matter what so I would just have an UD tomorrow and back to DD on Wed.. I figure if I start over and over and over again I will eventually just get to goal! lol!

So I tried to explain to the Husband what I was doing..I think he may think I am developing anorexia.. He thinks you need to eat to keep your strength up.
That's the plan - to jump right back in. Best way to do it! I'm determined to reach my goal by August! (fingers and toes crossed!)
I haven't told my hubby about JUDDD. He already thinks I have a "problem" because I wanted to lose 10 more lbs after reaching my goal of 145. I'm 139.6 now LOL.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #290
Big Yapper!!!!

My bf has never had a problem with my weight, as I was about 200 lbs when we met. He never thought I could be smaller, so I think he's liking it and probably wouldn't discourage me getting to goal. Your hubby probably won't be able to tell much of a difference between 145 and 135, but you will.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #291
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
My bf has never had a problem with my weight, as I was about 200 lbs when we met. He never thought I could be smaller, so I think he's liking it and probably wouldn't discourage me getting to goal. Your hubby probably won't be able to tell much of a difference between 145 and 135, but you will.
Isn't it wonderful when our men love us no matter what? I'm lucky in that regard as well. DH has loved me from 148 to 204 and back a forth a couple of times!! I have a couple friends whose sig. others are fussy about their looks. That would scare me.

Beth
Old 06-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #292
Blabbermouth!!!

DW met me at 112, but she thought I was skin and bones. I went way up over 200 and now I'm hanging out at 125 contemplating getting down to about 118-115. DW thinks it's crazy I think and my mother looked "concerned". I don't know. I'll do my 3 DDs this week and go back to 5:2 for the first 2 weeks of July. I have no clue. I'm fine if I don't lose more, but I'd like to.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #293
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sloppail
Start Date: JUDDD Restart May 20 2014
Thanks for the advice guys...the fact that you guys care enough to help us out really means a lot I did a 490 calorie day today...had 2 atkins shakes and a cabbage LC cheese chicken meal for 190 cals...I feel great UD tomorrow

Kim
Old 06-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #294
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: moomin
Stats: 256/236.6/165
Start Date: April 2013
I'm another newb to the JUDDD forums. At this time, I'm only doing 5:2 and not UD/DD. I'm on my third week and first DD for this week today. Doing ok so far. Like Macci, I still feel hungry a lot. I decided last week to forego food during the day and only have dinner on DDs. Today will be some ground beef with onions, broccoli with a sprinkle of parmesan and a side salad. I'm looking forward to it! For my two complete weeks of 5:2 I've lost 5.3lbs. I also combine my fast days with low carbs on my feast days. My only complaint is that I've felt very tired for the past couple of days, following my last fast day last week. Normal? Not normal? Part of the adaptation to fasting? Does anyone have any ideas?
Old 06-25-2013, 06:59 AM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
DW met me at 112, but she thought I was skin and bones. I went way up over 200 and now I'm hanging out at 125 contemplating getting down to about 118-115. DW thinks it's crazy I think and my mother looked "concerned". I don't know. I'll do my 3 DDs this week and go back to 5:2 for the first 2 weeks of July. I have no clue. I'm fine if I don't lose more, but I'd like to.
Wonderful that she accepts you no matter what! I think it's important that we all find our own place where we are comfortable and hopefully our loved ones will just accept us how we are! I look forward to hearing how you feel about things as you go a little lower just to see. I hope to one day feel the level of control you seem to have! Food has been controlling me for the last few years. (and off and on my whole adult life)

Quote:
I did a 490 calorie day today...had 2 atkins shakes and a cabbage LC cheese chicken meal for 190 cals...I feel great UD tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
I'm another newb to the JUDDD forums.
I'm too to answer your questions but our fabulous coaches will have great input for you. Mean time, I did want to say WELCOME!!! The JUDDD BUDDDs are wonderful.

UD and I still haven't really felt like eating breakfast. I'm leaving at 10:30 for a hair appointment then meeting a gal pal for lunch. I think I'll have some cottage cheese and strawberries from my garden before I go. I love how unhungry I feel after DDs so far.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:05 AM   #296
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/114/115-120
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomin View Post
For my two complete weeks of 5:2 I've lost 5.3lbs. I also combine my fast days with low carbs on my feast days. My only complaint is that I've felt very tired for the past couple of days, following my last fast day last week. Normal? Not normal? Part of the adaptation to fasting? Does anyone have any ideas?
Well done for the losses - for 4 days plus the lowcarbing that is enviable.

As for the tiredness, yes, it is common. Nonetheless, keep an eye on it to assess whether it's improving for you as you adapt to your new WOE. It may well take another couple of weeks before you're fully adapted. However, if your feelings of tiredness worsen, you might want to up your calories on your DD to see if that helps. If you feel poorly or the feeling of tiredness persists then perhaps a chat with your GP is in order?
Old 06-25-2013, 08:22 AM   #297
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggygirl View Post
Isn't it wonderful when our men love us no matter what? I'm lucky in that regard as well. DH has loved me from 148 to 204 and back a forth a couple of times!! I have a couple friends whose sig. others are fussy about their looks. That would scare me.

Beth
It is wonderful! Mine prefers me bigger but likes me either way.. Of course, I like me skinnier. As I get closer to 135, I'm thinking about hitting 125. Hubby is gonna kill me if I even TRY to get to 125. It's the challenge I think that excites me...But when will enough be enough....? Who knows?
Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: KYSoccerMom
Stats: Height: 5'0" Weight: 147.0/143.5/110.0
Start Date: Restarted 3/9/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macci View Post
Exactly how I have been looking at it. Kind of funny, I don't think I ever really allowed myself to really become "hungry" so I am finding it to be an interesting feeling (almost euphoric)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggygirl View Post
Anyway...I'm feeling good about seeing this DD through and definitely not going over 500 cals and maybe even under.

For those of us on DD today, UD IS TOMORROW!!!!! I need to make a meal plan that will be enjoyable - but need to HAVE a plan so I don't go nuts.

Beth
Beth I am big on the plans too. And I love that I can change them to fit my "changes". Yesterday I saw a cupcake I just had to have, so I was able to adjust my dinner calories to allow for that cupcake--I really need to steer clear of the mall...that damn cupcake kiosk gets me every time lol

Quote:
It is wonderful! Mine prefers me bigger but likes me either way.. Of course, I like me skinnier. As I get closer to 135, I'm thinking about hitting 125. Hubby is gonna kill me if I even TRY to get to 125. It's the challenge I think that excites me...But when will enough be enough....? Who knows?
I too am lucky to have a husband who doesn't care what I weigh....I lose weight for me and nobody else. I am only 5 foot tall, so any weight I gain seems to show. You sound like you must be tall Andi if you think your husband will find you to be too skinny at 125.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:06 PM   #299
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYSoccerMom View Post
Exactly how I have been looking at it. Kind of funny, I don't think I ever really allowed myself to really become "hungry" so I am finding it to be an interesting feeling (almost euphoric)

Beth I am big on the plans too. And I love that I can change them to fit my "changes". Yesterday I saw a cupcake I just had to have, so I was able to adjust my dinner calories to allow for that cupcake--I really need to steer clear of the mall...that damn cupcake kiosk gets me every time lol

I too am lucky to have a husband who doesn't care what I weigh....I lose weight for me and nobody else. I am only 5 foot tall, so any weight I gain seems to show. You sound like you must be tall Andi if you think your husband will find you to be too skinny at 125.
KYSoccerMom - I'm only 5'4"....LOL.
Old 06-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #300
Big Yapper!!!!

Some men like hips, and mine are a bit fluffier at 140 than 125. I prefer to be 125, but bf likes the badonkadonk.
Closed Thread