Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD WEDNESDAY - Plans, menu etc. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/804975-dd-wednesday-plans-menu-etc.html)

SlowSure 05-29-2013 01:14 AM

DD WEDNESDAY - Plans, menu etc.

Already half way through the working week (another upside of Public Holidays).

B: coffee with MCT oil and coconut manna (150kcals)
L: broth with 20g gelatine (100kcals)
D: Shirataki noodles with semi-dried pepper, tomato and soy-braised aubergine (65kcals).

Total=315kcals

However, as I'm on maintenance break, if I want to add 100-300kcals, I shall. :)

Planelman 05-29-2013 03:30 AM

B: coffee black
L: chicken broth if I need it
D: grassfed beef/pork sausage burger with hot sauce and low cal ketchup

Under 400 total.

Librarygirl 05-29-2013 03:44 AM

B-coffee - 85

B-chocolate almond milk, protein powder, frozen banana -260

L-lean cuisine - 150

s-celery w/PB2 -50

D-??? TBD

Aiming for 700-800 cals

zipp2play 05-29-2013 05:19 AM

Good morning all!

Slow - sounds like a great plan! ENJOY

Mike - Your DD dinner sounds amazing!

Cindy - your "breakfast drink" is that a shake??

It is Wednesday! I am grateful. Only working 2 days last week, then off.....makes for long days this week! ;)

Here is what I have total with me today. NOt sure what I will eat or such:

Slimfast Protein shake (20g protein) 180c
eggs 140c
salad 85c
cottage cheese 80c

I had strawberries but left them at home! That's 485c for here at work. Tonight I am thinking steamed brocc! Goal somewhere between 500-600c

Scarlett46 05-29-2013 05:23 AM

I'm hungry already! But I haven't had my coffee yet, so hopefully that will help me get through the morning...

B: Coffee w/ creamer
L: HB Egg
S: String Cheese, Coffee
D: Chicken, Italian Veggies
Coffee w/ creamer

362 calories planned

Librarygirl 05-29-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16444856)
Good morning all!

Cindy - your "breakfast drink" is that a shake??

It's a shake I make. :) This is the only the 2nd time I've made it with chocolate almond milk. Yummo!!!:yummy: Freezing the banana makes it super good too. I used a half scoop of vanilla whey, and would use a whole scoop plus 2 T of PB2 on a UD. Delicioso!

Planelman 05-29-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planelman (Post 16444756)
B: coffee black
L: chicken broth if I need it
D: grassfed beef/pork sausage burger with hot sauce and low cal ketchup

Under 400 total.

I keep forgetting that I bought shredded cabbage for my down days and I have to use it before it expires. So I'll be using that, plus 3oz grilled chicken, laughing cow light blue cheese wedge, and hot sauce to make a small late lunch. This will push dinner back a couple of hours, which I prefer so I don't wake up hungry.

Should be 552 total.

LoCarbGal 05-29-2013 07:14 AM

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Coffee/HWC, FF greek yogurt
D: Chicken breast, sliced cucumber and tomatoes w/sea salt
D: frozen fruit bar or a few cherries

Total 600-700

LivinTheDream 05-29-2013 07:23 AM

My 1st PDD

Giving this a try, also got my ptero yesterday so this is my first day taking it:

B: coffee w/ SF syrup and half & half; ptero
L: Cold, boiled gold potatoes with salt & malt vinegar
D: Same as lunch

I just plan to eat potatoes as my hunger dictates, so I brought basically a day's worth of potatoes to work with me and will nibble on them as needed.

TryingJudd 05-29-2013 09:46 AM

B- light greek yogurt and a fiber plus brownie (170)
L - sandwich thin with 2 slices of FF cheese toasted (160)
D - TBD

Shooting for 600-900 calories today.

SlowSure 05-29-2013 10:24 AM

I didn't have time for lunch but I am going to eat about 150g of pickled herring with my evening noodles which is approx. 320kcals extra.

However, minus what I didn't have for lunch, that's ca 220kcals over my usual 20% DD (317kcals) for a total of 545kcals and well within maintenance limits.

FairyWren 05-29-2013 10:54 AM

Apart from coffee and water nothing until dinner then a 3 egg omelette with mushrooms and cream cheese plus some steamed green veg :)

Demonica 05-29-2013 11:08 AM

B- BP coffee
L- coffee with HWC, HB egg
D- HB egg, tuna, mayo, mustard and relish, chocolate almond milk

sorenkkg 05-29-2013 11:39 AM

I'm so inspired by your menus! And yes, Mike's dinner sounds yummy!

I'm so glad the hormone attack is over-- I feel much more normal today, even for a DD. Much more control. I do need to get some more fluids in.

B: x
L: x
having some sf beverages (mix of iced tea and gingerale... don't ask :p ) and I did have my vitamins in the morning, incl 1 pteroblue
I think I'll have a 2nd one now.

D: not quite sure, but I think some sort of white fish (maybe it's haddock? I'll check the label) at 80 cals per filet, I was thinking of having 2 (160) and maybe broccoli (100) and DH can have the cabbage stirfry with his.

so then I can have a big yogurt (100 cals) and some jam (40) and still be at 400 for the day. WOO!

Sirtain 05-29-2013 11:57 AM

I had some fried swai with leftover honey-mustard-mayo this afternoon, and I think that will be it for today. I helped a friend with moving boxes today, and feel like I want to relax in the bathtub and on the sofa this evening. Strangely, relaxing also means not fussing with food. Never thought I'd think that!

Planelman- if you can't use up your cabbage in time, consider making some of it into sauerkraut. Super-easy to do in a jar in the fridge, and unlike raw cabbage, it just gets better the longer it sits! :) Plus, you get those healthful probiotics.

Sirtain 05-29-2013 12:00 PM

Planning ahead for this weekend

I am going to be at a convention this weekend, and two of the days there will be Down Days. My plan is to have sardines and beef jerky IF I get hungry on the Down Days, drink LOTS of water, and thoroughly enjoy myself with eating out breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my one Up Day (Saturday).

Librarygirl 05-29-2013 03:34 PM

Skipped PB2 for a snack, and have only had a lean cuisine since breakfast (150). 750 calories ain't as much as it seems. :D I'm having a cup of coffee with light cream, and now have only 255 left for dinner. Think I'll have another shake, but with frozen strawberries instead of the (higher calorie) banana. Maybe celery later to snack on w/low calorie dill dip.

Stash'sWife 05-29-2013 07:44 PM

Had the meat/stuffing "meatloaf" cakes again. 77 cals each. Ate four.

Felt great today, hunger-wise. Not sure if I just felt "well nourished" after my UUAD yesterday or if it was the ptero (took two 50 mg caplets this AM). I will take ptero tomorrow and see if it helps me "reign in" my UD.

SlowSure 05-29-2013 10:15 PM

MY BRM unmodified potato starch arrived yesterday so I had 1tbsp of that (approx 20kcals) before bed but that's still easily within my limits.