Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Sunday! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/804814-ud-sunday.html)

Librarygirl 05-26-2013 06:07 AM

UD Sunday!

How's everyone's Sunday going so far? I have not made it past coffee yet, and plan to allow a little more room for an evening meal for a change. ;)

B-coffee w/HWC (haven't had any in a while, and I hope it doesn't stall me, measuring carefully)

L-?

D-?

Kismet311 05-26-2013 06:53 AM

I just had some turkey bacon, toast and coffee. might not eat again until I go to my sister's bbq. I'm sure there will be some high calorie items there! I will just enjoy myself. I already have my celery ready for Monday's super DD LOLOL

Flutter 05-26-2013 08:05 AM

Dunno. Just coffee w/ some sf creamer so far (60 cals worth, 4 cups, oy). May have a BBQ with family later and I do plan on some drinks tonight. We'll see what the day brings. I have my counter app on my phone to track along!

KeirasMom 05-26-2013 08:26 AM

B: 45 calorie toast with one egg and ham, coffee (188)
L: ?? Going to Costco, so there will probably be nibbles here and there
D: Rotisserie chicken, green beans. Strawberries and a banana after.

LiLi914 05-26-2013 08:32 AM

B: Half cup of plain cheerios no milk
L: Late lunch today with my Mom who is visiting. We're going to her favorite seafood restaurant. Thankfully they have chicken there. Most likely going to eat half my meal there.
D: A little of the leftover from lunch

FairyWren 05-26-2013 08:37 AM

L: Mushroom omlette
D: Homemade, wheat free pizza with green beans, maybe a glass of wine
Snack: Ice cream, yum!!

Total = around 1750

Whitlin' 05-26-2013 09:46 AM

Fairy Wren Evie, I've been meaning to tell you how nice it is to see you back posting with us more often.

Lili, (Lisa) Kismet, Flutter (Melinda), have great family meals!

breakfast
small pear..........................72
brunch
2 Grands frozen biscuits.....340
1 egg................................78
scrambled in coconut oil.....29
lunch
Fage honey 2% yogurt......180

Total so far........................699

I'll probably wait now until a mid-afternoon snack and try to keep that under 300, basing it on a veggie tray.

Then supper can go up above 500 without worry or counting too closely.

Scarlett46 05-26-2013 11:26 AM

B: coffee w/ creamer, toast, scramble - 2 eggs, spinach, turkey sausage, mozzarella
L: leftover pizza!
D: not planned... But I've got plenty of calories available, and some more leftovers in the fridge if the family's idea of dinner doesn't sound good. Just don't want to go to bed feeling all stuffed and bloaty...

LoCarbGal 05-26-2013 11:51 AM

This is a real day of eating for my family. So I skipped my coffee/HWC for the sake of wine and dessert later.

B: 2 slices bacon, 2 fried eggs
L: 2 hotdogs on buns
D: grilled steak, potato salad, wine
D: 1 frosted cookie or a couple of fudgesicles

Librarygirl 05-26-2013 05:19 PM

Amazing how fast calories add up!!!! I've been sitting here figuring up what I've eaten today (not much) and how many calories...at 2000 and have barely had a meal.:annoyed: Ate about half of a sub sandwich, which came up to nearly 500 calories and a giant cookie that I just found out has 420 calories...add in 3 regular sodas and some coffee, and I'm done. Hungry and over the limit.:eek:Oh, and cashew butter with crackers, twice today.:o

Kismet311 05-26-2013 05:25 PM

I had wine! Not sure how much...but I rarely drink it so I'm not going to try to figure out the calories. I didn't have too many other things at the bbq that would be high calories except for some crazy brownies. One had an oreo cookie in the middle! I'm glad the party wasn't at my house so I don't have any leftovers LOL

Scarlett46 05-26-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett46 (Post 16441174)
B: coffee w/ creamer, toast, scramble - 2 eggs, spinach, turkey sausage, mozzarella
L: leftover pizza!
D: not planned... But I've got plenty of calories available, and some more leftovers in the fridge if the family's idea of dinner doesn't sound good. Just don't want to go to bed feeling all stuffed and bloaty...

Plenty.... PSHHHH! :annoyed:
Turned into not only a UUAD (what does that stand for? I just know it means I went way over, from other posts. LOL) but a total binge night. Note to self... Never send DH & DD to the grocery store for dinner when they are hungry! :down:

I did enjoy me a rare (for me) bottle of Killian's though... :yummy:

Tomorrow is another day... ;)

Pami 05-26-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett46 (Post 16441795)
UUAD (what does that stand for? I just know it means I went way over, from other posts. LOL)

Up, up and away day!

LiLi914 05-27-2013 03:08 AM

Ended up eating half of a huge serving of Penne a la Vodka and one small piece of garlic bread. As soon as the order came I asked for a to go box. My order came with chocolate cake so I ate half a slice for dinner. Overall, it was a delish UD

KeirasMom 05-27-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16440961)
B: 45 calorie toast with one egg and ham, coffee (188)
L: ?? Going to Costco, so there will probably be nibbles here and there
D: Rotisserie chicken, green beans. Strawberries and a banana after.

We ended up deciding to do a road trip after Costco. We went to Castroville and Gilroy (the artichoke and garlic capitals of the world, respectively.

I had a banana in the car, then in Castroville, we went to The Giant Artichoke. I had a lovely turkey, avocado BLT on a croissant, a whole steamed artichoke with mayo, a couple of bites of DH's fried artichoke hearts, some of Keira's artichoke pizza, and a veggie soup, filled with, you guessed it . . . artochokes!

We then hit the Gilroy outlets and I got a cute new Coach bag. You can't go to Gilroy and not have garlic of some sort. Keira got chocolate garlic ice cream and I got vanilla garlic ice cream.

Cherries and 7&7 rounded out the eavining. I barely stayed in my calories, but weighed in at 157.2 this morning. That's a little higher than I like, lately, but considering I haven't had a DD in 10 days, I'm not too worried about it.

Librarygirl 05-27-2013 06:06 AM

That sounds wonderful, Dawn! How does garlic ice cream taste?

KeirasMom 05-27-2013 06:11 AM

A lot like vanilla ice cream with garlic in it. :laugh: It was good, but I love garlic. I kept tasting the garlic long after the ice cream taste had gone.

Librarygirl 05-27-2013 06:19 AM

I love garlic too, so it might taste good to me too. :) I've been wanting to try olive oil ice cream lol.