Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Friday: Menu and plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/804716-dd-friday-menu-plans.html)

SlowSure 05-24-2013 12:43 AM

DD Friday: Menu and plans

Long weekend because of the Public Holiday. :) Downside is that because we're contractors, neither DH nor I get paid for the 'holiday'. Upside, it's a day off that we don't usually allow ourselves. :)

And it's kayaking tomorrow. :jumpjoy:

B: cauliflower bake (120kcals) with tuna and crab muffin (110kcals) and baked mushroom (50kcals). Total=280kcals

I've 37kcals spare so might have a mocha glucomannan pudding later.

Have a delightful day, wherever you are.

Planelman 05-24-2013 04:11 AM

B: Coffee - Black
L: Egg substitute, turkey bacon and sausage
D: Chipotle Salad

532 calories

adillenal 05-24-2013 04:19 AM

DD
B - coffee with HWC, HB egg
L - HB egg, pickle
D - HB egg

Kimmietoo 05-24-2013 05:24 AM

B- coffee w/ SF substitute
L- X
D- veggie, broth and shiratki soup

Lots of lemon water

Kimmie

Goner 05-24-2013 05:58 AM

DD - trying 100 mg of Jarrow ptero for the first time this morning - only day 4 of taking it and previous was 50 mg. I was hoping for some energy - and appetite control. I feel it helps with my appetite a bit, but no extra energy that I can tell.

That said - I decided not to eat breakfast on this DD, when normally I do. Want to see when true hunger sets in - if it does.

coffee with drop of hnh 10
brought the following with me to work just in case:
yogurt 80
10 almonds stirred in 30
1/2 cup green peas 70
dinner if needed will be:
cabbage slaw stir fry with Laughing Cow cheese and such for about 100 calories

deedee 05-24-2013 06:38 AM

I made a sort of Gluc jelly, with a cup of diet V8 Splash, so 10 calories. Planning on eating that around 5pm today and maybe a cup of iced coffee. Shooting for 200 or under.

Demonica 05-24-2013 08:02 AM

B- coffee with HWC
L- coffee with HWC
D- HB egg and tuna with mayo, mustard and relish and celery with PB 2.

total 350

Never Too Late 05-24-2013 10:37 AM

DD menu:

B. salmon, l.f. mayo, thin rye cracker
L. cabbage/lentil soup
D. halibut, side salad

Whitlin' 05-24-2013 11:19 AM

The plan is Wendy's Berry Almond Chicken half-salad (230) for a late lunch, and an ice cream cone for supper.

Because I can. :up:

Surprised today to see the above calories for this salad, which they only serve during the summer months. I had read that it was the same calories as the pecan-apple half-salad, but now learn it's actually 110 calories less than that year-round one. I'm sure this has to do with the sugared nuts in the pecan one. Honestly, I guess I can tell it is a little less filling, but not remarkably so - not enough to notice more than 100 calories aren't there. So this has become a big favorite with me.

(By the way, I'd be getting the ice cream cone no matter what.)

babybella 05-24-2013 03:17 PM

B: Coffee with sugar-free hazelnut creamer
L: greek yogurt with CHIA seeds
D: Chicken with brown rice
S: Coffee with creamer

Whittlin: I love that berry almond salad! They forgot my almonds last time I ordered it though but since it was a fast day I was ok with it :-)