Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD THURSDAY: menu, plans (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/804663-ud-thursday-menu-plans.html)

SlowSure 05-23-2013 02:13 AM

UD THURSDAY: menu, plans

Nearly the long weekend in this weird month of 2 Public Holidays. Gym night is always a bit of a bustle.

B: cauliflower bake (120kcals) with black pudding (110kcals) and a baked mushroom (50kcals). Total=280kcals

L: roasted tomato soup (180kcals) with linseed and vegetable crackers (150kcals). Total=320kcals

D: cauliflower couscous(ed) (80kcals) with salmon (210kcals) and roasted vegetables(200kcals).

Running total of <1100kcals so I might have a cheeseboard after dinner.

Silverrain 05-23-2013 05:31 AM

Happy Thursday, everyone! It's my vacation eve! Woohoo!!! :jumpjoy:

B: Apple, cheese stick, light yogurt (220 cal)
L: Apple, string cheese, two pickle halves (182 cal)
D: Unknown. No trivia tonight, but have a friend's birthday to celebrate. Waiting to hear where he wants to go, so will have to make my dinner decisions later after he makes up his mind.

Going to get back to exercising tonight as my crazy week has finally wound down. Whew! I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Enjoy!! :)

adillenal 05-23-2013 06:16 AM

UD
B - HB egg, bacon, coffee with HWC
L - baked potato with cottage cheese and salsa
D - swiss chard, potato, ice cream

SlowSure 05-23-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverrain (Post 16436647)
Happy Thursday, everyone! It's my vacation eve! Woohoo!!! :jumpjoy:

Have a good final day at work and a super vacation :)

deedee 05-23-2013 07:40 AM

B: 2 cups coffee with lots of sf cream, 175 calories
L: Israeli salad, 2 slices carb control bread: 387
Afternoon snack: 2 cups Fiber one cereal, one cup unsweetened almond milk: 250 calories
Dinner: sweet potato french fries 180 calories,breaded chicken tenders: 500 calories
Snack/dessert: fruit with whip cream, maybe some ice cream and nuts for up to 400 calories

Demonica 05-23-2013 08:52 AM

B- bacon, eggs scrambled with CO and cheese, coffee with HWC, some Bryers Carb Smart ice cream (ptero I am counting on you to help me with self control:aprayer: lol)
L- cheeseburger
D- not sure yet.

desertgirl 05-23-2013 10:12 AM

B - black coffee with Stevia.

L - mixed nuts ("just a handful" bag from TJ's), cucumbers

D - doing breakfast for dinner for my girls - pancakes (with peanut butter), eggs, bacon.

I'm in a mini-stall (hopefully mini.....) after my MD fiasco, so we'll see how it goes - I might forego the pancakes, but, at the same time, I want to see if it's the carbs that are messing me up.

KeirasMom 05-23-2013 10:31 AM

I almost feel guilty posting here, since every day is an UD for me now. Almost. :D

B: Everything bage, cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh Mi with Sriracha
D: TBD

There will most likely be some honey whiskey consumed at some point this evening.

JMBM 05-23-2013 12:55 PM

Happy UD!:jumpjoy: Here's mine thus far:

L:Cheeseburger w/ chips and salsa = 550

D::dunno:

S::dunno:

SlowSure 05-23-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16437147)
I almost feel guilty posting here, since every day is an UD for me now. Almost. :D
There will most likely be some honey whiskey consumed at some point this evening.

And we couldn't be more pleased for you. You are the promise of what lies ahead for us. :)