Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UP DAY--Sunday (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/803968-up-day-sunday.html)

Trigger828 05-12-2013 05:23 AM

UP DAY--Sunday

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Up day for me. Lost .8 after down day yesterday. will take that.
I ate a bit higher. around 750 cals. I have to get that lower. will work on it. a few meals are denser and make me fuller so I have to stick with those and then I can easily stay at about 500 cals.

UP day will be treated with respect :) eating cleaner because I want to lock in that .8 loss and not have a high bounce back.

day started with 3 slices bacon.

from there, not sure but will be calculated, tracked and healthy.

What is your UP day today?

LiLi914 05-12-2013 06:06 AM

This weekend has been a hot mess. I'm out of town and I can't wait for my DD tomorrow.

I'm going out for brunch so I will most likely eat then and that might be it for the day.

Happy Momma's Day to all!

KeirasMom 05-12-2013 06:28 AM

DH and Keira both asked me several times where I want to eat for Mother's Day. I have no idea. It's driving them crazy! :lol:

B: Bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L:/D: ??

There will be gourmet chocolate dipped strawberries throughout the day.

Flutter 05-12-2013 06:37 AM

Happy Momma's day!!!

B: homemade French toast w/ lite syrup (DH made for me), coffee w/ sf creamer
L: not sure, taking donuts to my grandma (that's what she wants, lemon donuts) might skip
D: hopefully a yummy place in town for fish, veggies, maybe dessert.

Have a great day everyone!

Sirtain 05-12-2013 07:32 AM

Happy Mother's Day, All!

I started off with a breakfast of bratwurst, red cabbage, and potato salad. Later I will have a second breakfast of avocado baked with egg and parmesan(special recipe that my daughter and I want to try).

Later I have some meat and cheese snacks planned, with chicken and veg for a late lunch/early dinner, followed by coconut chocolate pots for dessert, while we are out at a friend's.

There may be something else in the evening when we get home.

Flossyliz 05-12-2013 09:58 AM

Happy Mothers' Day! (UK had ours in March!)

DH gave me a cookie. Not worth the calories!
If you're going to advertise yourself as "extremely chocolatey", you should contain serious amounts of cocoa!!!! :mad: This was just sweet! :sick:

The day so far:
Brunch: Muesli with CO, butter and Greek yogurt - 450 cals
Rubbish cookie - 131 cals
Organic 70% chocolate - ;) well I had to compensate for the cookie! - 50cals
Milk in tea - 45 cals

Am currently cooking a ratatouille, which I'll serve over broccoli with butter beans.
That's only 700 cals for the lot and there's far too much for one sitting.

So I'll probably have some toast, maybe with cheese, and even though it's a UD, I fancy chocoglucpud for supper, - with lots of cocoa!!!! :D

Trigger828 05-12-2013 12:22 PM

I ate a bunch of junk earlier. did well up to just a binge on some crappola.

used up ALOT of cals. I think I am close to being done for the day. gotta sit down, track it all and see where I stand.

eh, it is ok. I will push water and be super careful for anything else I do eat.

I didn't think I would have a kinda runaway day but I did. not too bad, but could have been far worse. glad I stopped when I did :)

ugh, some days