Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   I'm Scared Of The Scale (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/803862-im-scared-scale.html)

Mamatomany 05-10-2013 05:50 PM

I'm Scared Of The Scale

I have to admit I am scared to death to jump on that scale in the morning. I have been eating potatoes for 5 days lunch and dinner....If I did not loose 3 lbs. this week - I'm gonna snap :( I really don't think it is going to be nice to me .... so the morning shall come when it does! :stars: I'll post my results in the am...wish me luck...PLEASE :console:

KeirasMom 05-10-2013 06:09 PM

Good luck!!

Trigger828 05-10-2013 06:11 PM

potatoes for 5 days. lunch and dinner.

Honestly you deserve a reward just for that. I could never do that.

fingers crossed you don't snap and you get the loss you want! WOW best of luck
I can't wait to see your next post on what happens.

Librarygirl 05-10-2013 06:18 PM

What's your height, MTM? I'm just curious, because 121 would be like the most dreamed of ever lowest weight I could imagine for myself! That sentence sucked, grammatically. :D

LoCarbGal 05-10-2013 10:35 PM

Good luck MTM! I have a good feeling for you!

motivatedMomma4 05-11-2013 03:35 AM

crossing my fingers and toes for you!!!!! 5 days of potatoes:notwrthy::notwrthy: That is AMAZING!!!!!

Mamatomany 05-11-2013 03:37 AM

Sadly, I'm up 1.2 lbs. :cry: I'm still happy...I don't have to eat potatoes today :jumpjoy: :sing: lots ot think about this weekend and how to proceed come monday. I am 5 ft. 3

Librarygirl 05-11-2013 05:36 AM

Well, I know the PH doesn't always work, but some say it works to control your appetite *after* the hack, so maybe it wasn't a complete "loss". And good for you that you can eat something different today! :)

IMHO, you are already at a perfect weight. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about going lower for a while.:dunno:

Flossyliz 05-11-2013 06:01 AM

Mama, why is that 3lbs so important? Really it's just a number on a scale and doesn't tell you what's really going on.

It's taken me ages to get the remaining few pounds down on the scale. However, I look totally different, even though the scale would suggest nothing much has been happening.

Be patient, let the JUDDD magic do its work and please don't be terrorised by a number.

I suggest you check out the non-scale victories threads - because "the pants don't lie!".

Trigger828 05-11-2013 07:40 AM

so sorry the results weren't what you wanted.

but maybe eating clean now and a possible whoosh will come your way. ya never know :)

Carly 05-11-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamatomany (Post 16419520)
Sadly, I'm up 1.2 lbs. :cry: I'm still happy...I don't have to eat potatoes today :jumpjoy: :sing: lots ot think about this weekend and how to proceed come monday. I am 5 ft. 3

You are already quite thin for your height. Those last few pounds may be very hard fought for.
Maybe exercise and toning will bring about the desired result?

Flutter 05-11-2013 08:04 AM

I am around your height. I would LOVE to be 121, that's way under my goal and seems like a total pipe dream to me. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!! However, I do understand wanting to lose weight and being frustrated trying to do so and having it not happen when you want it to. Keep on keeping on! Remember a lot of this has to do with your overall health and please try to remember that your weight is a great number so I'm sure it'll take a bit to go lower. You are doing great things for yourself right now! :hugs: :heart: