Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Those are some very interesting observations. I look forward to hearing more and I am delighted that you are maintaining your losses off plan so well. YAY!!!
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deen73
Stats: 252/216/199
WOE: HCG rx injections
Start Date: JUDDD restart: April 9, 2013
Cindy -- sorry to take so long in answering, I just didn't realize you'd asked me a question until now (duh!). lol Ok, so my reasons for suspecting hormonal imbalance -- no, not your emotions, silly! :P You seem very level-headed, and I don't notice you flying off the handle and yelling at people a lot! (that'd be me at pms time... :P) No, it's what you said about your waist. You said that it's holding steady at 34.5 even though you have lost the 20 lbs. That's me, too -- I'm actually 15 lbs lighter than I was this time last year (but on the pill -- so, supplementing synthetic estrogen, basically) BUT, my waist is actually 2" bigger. You can imagine how pleased I was when I measured that. AND, I've been doing the Callanetics waist whittler for the past month and a half -- still no results. Hormonal imbalance is notorious for causing stubborn middle fat that won't go anywhere no matter what you do -- that's really the only thing that made me suspect it.
Deen73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
No, actually I've gone from a 39 to 34 in waist, and 49 to 44 in hips. What I meant was that it hasn't gotten any smaller, and no less on the scale either (you know they sometimes say it could be coming off in inches not pounds) in two months. Thanks though!
Librarygirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #34
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Deen73
Stats: 252/216/199
WOE: HCG rx injections
Start Date: JUDDD restart: April 9, 2013
Oh, ok, I gotcha. I just misunderstood -- I thought the pounds had come off but the waist hadn't budged (that'd be me). I do notice my pant legs are MUCH looser (guess it's gotta come from somewhere) -- but my stomach, if anything, is bigger. Grrrrr... Good luck, sweetie, I hope you find a solution. My appointment got pushed back to the 21st, I'll be sure and post if anything interesting comes of it!
Deen73 is offline   Reply With Quote