Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Sunday...Anyone DDing today? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/803449-dd-sunday-anyone-dding-today.html)

Librarygirl 05-05-2013 08:10 AM

DD Sunday...Anyone DDing today?

I considered not DDing, but have committed to it now. :) Sitting here thinking of doing another UD, then calculating an MD...no, it's a DD, and that's all there is to it.

B-coffee - 120! (see why I was contemplating a UD :D)

L- 0

D- summer squash, onion, maybe some chicken if I get to the grocery store. If not, black eyed peas and 1/4 c. rice.

Putz 05-05-2013 08:20 AM

I am on a DD also. Haven't had anything yet. Its almost lunch time. I brought some soup to work with me that is 140 cal for the can. For dinner I am having egg beaters with a 70 cal serving of deli ham slices for 250 calories.
I've got my little bottle of peppermint oil here on my desk. I'm not sure I'm sniffing enough LOL I think it's making me hungrier.

Librarygirl 05-05-2013 08:30 AM

LOL on the peppermint oil. I haven't tried it yet. A bit down today and haven't gotten hungry yet.

Sirtain 05-05-2013 08:48 AM

I am on my Down Day today, and looking forward to it. The plan is:
4oz salmon with mayo
4 more ounces
and again!

I put off starting eating until I am actually hungry, though. No pre-emptive eating! It seems to be about noon or one, most days.

I haven't tried the peppermint oil. I DO know that it is good for tempering nausea, so I believe it could work for hunger. Sometimes.

Shelly_S 05-05-2013 09:13 AM

I'm doing a DD today. I had a planned UUAD for Friday with Sat supposed to be a MD because I had to change my rotation this weekend because I'm working very early tomorrow on a catering event at the Chick Fil-A headquarters where, after the event, we are expected to dine in the employee cafeteria and it's a smorgasbord of really good food, both healthy and unhealthy. And yesterday's MD turned into an UD so today's DD is going to be waaaay down. I'm going to see if I can just do 100-200 cals of BP coffee and miracle noodles today.

Putz 05-05-2013 09:18 AM

Good luck Shelly. You can do it.

Planelman 05-05-2013 10:03 AM

Up at 5am for a software release that lasted 5 hours, ugh, only supposed to be 1 hour, so:
B: Full pot of coffee - black
L: Burned 700+ calories at the gym, had a 5 calorie supplement drink.
D: A salad of some sort, maybe Panera again, keeping it under 400 calories.

I'm thinking that I will make Friday's a permanent MD and fix my UD/DD's every week so that when I go to the gym in the evenings on most days it is on an UD, and when I go on Sunday it will be the morning right after an UD. I do better at the gym lifting weights if I have eaten recently.

Mike

Trigger828 05-05-2013 10:48 AM

Down day for me.

Down day yesterday but I had to eat out for MIL b-day. ate just enough to be a mod. day.......so I decided to start fresh with down day today and roll from there

1/2 cup tuna with bit of mayo

1/4 cup frozen wild organic blueberries

1/4 cup frozen wild organic raspberries

Zero water

dinner tonight is some chicken and broccoli and done for the day

oh---I bought peppermint oil today. I spilled it on my computer chair while sniffing. Yea, I am constantly smelling it right now. UGH
but I will see if it works. ya never know. just started whiffing.

Librarygirl 05-05-2013 12:53 PM

Well, guys, it is going to be a UD for me after all. I'm at 1030, and planning to cook supper as well. I guess it's going to be a 4:3 week, as it was last week. Carry on without me today!

Nanner 05-05-2013 12:58 PM

DD for me today - had some chips and dip earlier but stopped after about 10 - still slapping my hand over that one. Precious calories for DD wasted, so for dinner it's a bowl of soup and a sugar free pudding. Fruit water 0 calories and water for the rest of the day.

Trigger, your appetite should really be suppressed now! :laugh:

deedee 05-05-2013 03:12 PM

DD here!

For some reason my DD's recently have felt the way they did in the very beginning, meaning, not easy at all.

2 cups coffee with sf creamer. Took the time to measure it out and 4 tablespoons is really not that much! 120 calories
1 cheesestick: 120 calories
Dinner will be a sf jello and some ff whip cream: 50 calories

I'm starting the MD rotation tomorrow.

LiLi914 05-05-2013 04:30 PM

DD for me. Went a bit over my calories yesterday. Fasted until 2pm today. Then I ate a slice of pizza because my nephew wanted to treat me. It was so sweet that I couldn't say no. Had that and diet iced tea all day. I'm not even sure how many calories are in a slice of pizza but that was my meal for the day.

sorenkkg 05-05-2013 07:58 PM

Dd here, though I just downed 100cal in a snack I didn't really need, sigh.

B: slept through. I call this pre-napping
L: iced white tea, sweet strawberry flavor
D: 6oz grilled chicken breast, 1pkg stirfried coleslaw, 1tsp oil
1 serving ff Greek yogurt, double fruit jam

S: 2 turkey pepperettes

550 total I think.

JMBM 05-05-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16410170)
Well, guys, it is going to be a UD for me after all. I'm at 1030, and planning to cook supper as well. I guess it's going to be a 4:3 week, as it was last week. Carry on without me today!

lol. Yeah I was going to try, but had a funeral to attend and we all got together afterwards and went out to eat, so there ya go. Definitely DD'in tomorrow. I have got to at least shoot for 3 a week! 3 good ones at that! So I'll be joining ya on the DD thread tomorrow!:high5:

Librarygirl 05-06-2013 04:04 AM

Thanks JB!!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one!

Sirtain 05-06-2013 04:16 AM

Pre-napping! I love it.