Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Wednesday - Plans, menu etc. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/803170-dd-wednesday-plans-menu-etc.html)

SlowSure 05-01-2013 01:29 AM

DD Wednesday - Plans, menu etc.

Meeting a friend tonight and we'll be having a walk. :)

B: slice of egg bake (110kcals) with 200g of crab (150kcals) and charred peppers (40kcals). Total=300kcals

So, I have approx. 20kcals surplus to play with for an evening snack with my friend.

Mamatomany 05-01-2013 03:52 AM

B:coffee with FF creamer
Rest of day: taters

Yesterday's UD well I have 3 little letters for that P.M.S. that all I have to say :annoyed:, but today I shall :sing: Elvis style baby ;)

Silverrain 05-01-2013 04:22 AM

Goood morning, everyone!! It is shaping up to be a fantastic day around my neck of the woods. 78 degrees, sunny, and not too busy.

B: Coffee, 1 tbsp half and half
L: Soup?
D: Nothing but water or Diet Coke. Supposed to meet a friend out for a drink, so might turn into one beer or glass of wine, but going to attempt not to drink.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :)

SlowSure 05-01-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverrain (Post 16402795)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :)

You too :)

I've just noticed in your profile that you're very near losing 15lbs. :)

Genie80 05-01-2013 05:14 AM

Good Afternoon Gang

Sunny day in Manchester... although rain has been forcast for later :'(

Target: 500

B -
L - Tomato Slim'a'Soup (49c)
D - Sirloin Steak & Egg (460c)

Will be a little over but oh so much better than Monday!

Gina x

Silverrain 05-01-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlowSure (Post 16402807)
You too :)

I've just noticed in your profile that you're very near losing 15lbs. :)

Yes, I am very excited! Unfortunately, I've seen a very slight bounce (about 1 pound) due to approaching TOM, but hoping that will go down by next week. Not too worried as I know it's only temporary. :)

Planelman 05-01-2013 05:24 AM

B:Coffee - Black
L: nothing
D: Egg Substitute, Turkey Bacon, Sausage, Peppers and onions

Throughout the day SciVation Xtend Lemon Lime Sour drinks when I get hungry and during my walk/run which should be around 6 miles.

Total: 488 calories for the day

Mike

zipp2play 05-01-2013 05:34 AM

Slow - enjoy your walk with your friend.

Mama- I had one of those up day's too. The chips just wouldn't leave my HANDS! Well, I guess they did as I STUFFED them in my mouth! ;)

Jen - Enjoy meeting with your friend tonight. I personally, would allow for the calories for WINE, but I tend to always lean that way! :hyst:

Gina - looks like you are finding your groove!

Mike - welcome. Love having a GUY on the board for a change!

It's WEDNESDAY - Hump day and all! Happy May day to all as well!

stir fry with egg 100c
cottage cheese / strawberries 100c
salad 85c
Soup or maybe a baked potato for dinner

500c is the goal!

Silverrain 05-01-2013 05:39 AM

Hahaha, Monica! :D I have allotted the calories for the one drink, but I am hoping I won't have to use them. I'd like to keep today as low as possible.

Librarygirl 05-01-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverrain (Post 16402881)
Yes, I am very excited! Unfortunately, I've seen a very slight bounce (about 1 pound) due to approaching TOM, but hoping that will go down by next week. Not too worried as I know it's only temporary. :)

I have a bounce of 1 or 2 lbs up or down every DD. :D Most of us do, so don't worry. The trend is downward, if you keep to your cals. Well done!:)

ETA: Thank goodness I saw this while I could still edit it. Hahaha, I had an angry face at the end of "well done".:o

Librarygirl 05-01-2013 06:02 AM

My DD:

B-coffee w/H&H (4 T, 2 cups), 1/2 c. only with first cup; 3/4 w/2nd cup...counting 50 cals

L- 2 oz carrots - 20
1 piece of baloney - 25
LC french onion - 35
4 oz celery - 16

Crystal lite raspberry/lemon packet - 10

Subtotal = 156

D-??? possibly potato soup that I made last night, if I can figure the cals and the amount I can have :)

Planelman 05-01-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16402898)
Mike - welcome. Love having a GUY on the board for a change!

Thanks, Just trying JUDDD to lose these last 10 pounds and then maybe use it as an effective way to maintain from that point on. I'm enjoying this so far and even though I don't have much to say on most threads, I enjoy reading them and it's great to see all the success and dedication to becoming healthy again.

Mike

Silverrain 05-01-2013 06:07 AM

Thanks, Cindy! Gonna keep on keepin' on. I'll eventually get to where I want to be, and I'm happy to keep learning along the way. :)

Sirtain 05-01-2013 08:20 AM

I'm doing another Fat-Fast Down Day. My last one was great. Eating the little bites of mostly fat (liverwurst and mascarpone cheese) kept me satisfied both physically and mentally- little hunger, and I wasn't thinking about food at all.
I had a huge sashimi feast last night, so I'm feeling my protein needs are covered. :)

Nanner 05-01-2013 08:37 AM

DD for me today - had no gain from my first UD, so I'm happy!

Breakfast - coffee (1/2 cup with Coffeemate and sugar) - 80 calories
Snack - water
Lunch - 1 cup Progresso Light soup - 70 calories, fruit water - 0 calories
Snack - 45 calorie sugar free popsicle
Dinner - soup again - 70 calories
Snack - either popsicle or 45-calorie bread with LC cheese or Cheez Whiz - 25

Total - 305

I don't feel like eating yet, which is good, but my tummy sure is growling! lol

sorenkkg 05-01-2013 09:02 AM

:hiya: folks

had another blowout UD yesterday, but DH is finally home, so I think we can start to get to whatever our new "normal" will be.... that is, until I leave for my next trip on the 11th :rolleyes:

B: went for a walk to the bank (maybe 1km total) b/c it's really a lovely day here, not too hot, no clouds.
water, ptero
L: nada
D: not sure, probably just chicken, broccoli, yogurt, jam.

TryingJudd 05-01-2013 09:08 AM

L- light greek yogurt and a magic pop (95)
D - maybe eggwhite omelet with a chicken sausage and peppers?? (200)

Shooting for about 400 cals today. Starving from a high UD with 2 tons of carbs yesterday. Oh well, its a new month!

Glad DH is back home today Soren and he can help you out!

Silverrain 05-01-2013 10:26 AM

Change of plans: not meeting my friend after all, but due to a very VERY good reason! I was just offered a part-time job (in addition to my current full-time position) for a grant-funded position. I accepted and now must go fill out all the paperwork as they are in a time crunch to get everything submitted. I am so, so happy. Just another baby step to what I ultimately want to do with my career. :)

Sorry for threadjack, but had to share - I am FAR too excited!! :) :) :)

JMBM 05-01-2013 10:39 AM

Time to get my act together!:annoyed: I have been all over the place since my bday on 4/19!!! I have learned that I CANNOT bake cakes, pies, etc.. and have them in my house! If I want a treat I will have to go to the bakery and by single cupcakes at a time, or go out to a restaurant on a UD and have pie. Or buy single slice frozen pies. Totally throws me off having that in the house staring at me! So having a determined DD. I guess that would be a DDD! :D

B: Coffee w/ hh creamer 20
L: X
D: Not sure, maybe a sandwich for around 300.

sorenkkg 05-01-2013 11:09 AM

Congrats Jen! :high5:

Thanks TJ :)

I went a bit off the rails, and had some food (seemed like a lot) when I meant to have some chicken soup... BUT, I entered it into my tracking program, and the day is NOT LOST!

L: leftover szechuan chicken, some cereal with almond milk
around 400 already

I'll probably just have yogurt for dinner later, so maybe 600 for the day?

zipp2play 05-01-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planelman (Post 16402970)
Thanks, Just trying JUDDD to lose these last 10 pounds and then maybe use it as an effective way to maintain from that point on. I'm enjoying this so far and even though I don't have much to say on most threads, I enjoy reading them and it's great to see all the success and dedication to becoming healthy again.

Mike

Mike, my DH started JUDDD with me on 04/18/12 and he dropped 40 pounds in less than 3 months. He was never strict with the calories or even rotations. I think your last 10 will be gone in no time!

zipp2play 05-01-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverrain (Post 16403555)
Change of plans: not meeting my friend after all, but due to a very VERY good reason! I was just offered a part-time job (in addition to my current full-time position) for a grant-funded position. I accepted and now must go fill out all the paperwork as they are in a time crunch to get everything submitted. I am so, so happy. Just another baby step to what I ultimately want to do with my career. :)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! How exciting for you! way to go!!!

zipp2play 05-01-2013 11:24 AM

Soren, I would call that a SUCCESS!!!

LoCarbGal 05-01-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Great news Jen! So happy for you!

Librarygirl 05-01-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

That sounds exciting!!! Congrats!:up:

jennafrogg 05-01-2013 12:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcomes two days ago! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all the JUDDDer's here! Down to business;

3rd ever down day. So far it's good. I had a low sugar pro max peanut butter cookie dough bar (150 cals) and some coffee, and a quart of water so far.
I'm in the middle a little cold, and I'm noticing that my appetite is way less than my first two down days. I'm just planning on some shakes for the rest of the day... I'm surprised much I don't care about eating solid food today.

Hope you all have a great down day!

Silverrain 05-01-2013 03:07 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm having an excellent day! :)

Flutter 05-01-2013 06:05 PM

Super fast check in. I fly out tomorrow for my girls' trip and won't be back until super late sunday evening. (11pm or so)

DD today has been running kids everywhere and I still have to pack! Needless to say, just 2 cups of coffee w/ a bit of skim, then lots of water and some diet soda. 10 cals total.

Collegegal 05-01-2013 07:52 PM

Today I made a chicken salad 4oz chicken breast (130 calories), 2 hard boiled eggs chopped (140 calories) and 1 tbsp of olive oil mayo (100 calories) made a good amount and was very filling. Total calories 370

LoCarbGal 05-01-2013 10:30 PM

:welcome: Jennafrog! Glad it's going so well for you!

Melinda - 10 calories??? :notwrthy: I don't know how you do it! Have a great time with your friends!

Collegegal, that sounds really good!