Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   looking for support (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/803124-looking-support.html)

lylydvd 04-30-2013 10:32 AM

looking for support

i did juddd before and had great results with it but i failed to keep the weight off
i fallen off the wagon six months ago during this time i tried to do calories counting with no success ..
i hate to admit it but juddd was way much easier at least half the time.
considering return to juddd starting from tomorrow 1 may
neither i know nor want to know how much i weigh now:sad: don't want to get more frustrated..
anyway ..is there any group here i can join?

grannysmith 04-30-2013 10:58 AM

It's all one big group, with a lot of very giving people...you couldn't find a better support group! I'm pretty much a newbie too, but i feel right at home.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...fc/welcome.gif

LoCarbGal 04-30-2013 11:07 AM

:welcome:! Granny's right, we're all just one big group, so join in on any of the JUDDD threads (or any other for that matter!) that you want to. And read read read all you can! You'll get to know us all better that way, and can learn so much that we've already been through. Good luck!

Deosil 04-30-2013 11:07 AM

I, too, am very new here but I have found a lot of support even just by reading the threads here to get more information and motivation. If you have any questions and cannot find the answers by searching, asking in the forum always results in helpful people replying. Afaik, there are no official "groups" but it is VERY much a supportive bunch of ppl on these forums.

zipp2play 04-30-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylydvd (Post 16401461)
i did juddd before and had great results with it but i failed to keep the weight off
i fallen off the wagon six months ago during this time i tried to do calories counting with no success ..
i hate to admit it but juddd was way much easier at least half the time.
considering return to juddd starting from tomorrow 1 may
neither i know nor want to know how much i weigh now:sad: don't want to get more frustrated..
anyway ..is there any group here i can join?

Sounds like you are ready to give it a go. When I started JUDDD 04/18/12, I didn't know my weight either. I had DH weigh me and I didn't look at the number for months. I wanted this about getting healthy and getting under control! You can do it, let us help you!

tobelowcarber 04-30-2013 11:26 AM

:welcome: Ask any questions you have. This forum is full of very genuine people that can guide you. Wishing you much success with JUDD!

Putz 05-01-2013 04:06 AM

lyly, welcome back to Juddd!
Juddders rock. They will lift you up and "carry" you thru the rough times....AND celebrate the losses with you.
Celebrating losses...what a great deal! :D

Whitlin' 05-01-2013 10:47 AM

lylydvd, I went backward, too, and have that info right there in my signature line, because I'm so impressed with how forgiving JUDDD was for me. I have maintained now since early last fall.

Just read the different threads and see where you feel comfortable sharing. When I first came back, I used to post in only a few threads but now I'm all over the place in the JUDDD forum! :D

Nice to meet you, also, Deosil!

JMBM 05-01-2013 10:50 AM

:welcome:LyLydvd! Yes, JUDDD BUDDS are the greatest! Awesome info and support to be found here!:high5:

lylydvd 05-02-2013 04:25 AM

thx for all You guys are aweeeeeesome!

arkie1 05-03-2013 11:11 PM

:welcome:lylydvd...glad to have you as a new JUDDD BUDD!

I have a quick question for you....how do you know what your UD/DD calories should be, if you don't know how much you weigh?:dunno: Did you guess at your weight, and just following those numbers? Just don't want you to be missing out on more calories than you are allowing yourself! (or less, and not lose at the rate that you could if you had your numbers right)

I'm certainly not an expert here, and hope this didn't offend you...just want you to get the full benefits of the JUDDD magic! :hugs:

Carole

lylydvd 05-04-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkie1 (Post 16408296)
:welcome:lylydvd...glad to have you as a new JUDDD BUDD!

I have a quick question for you....how do you know what your UD/DD calories should be, if you don't know how much you weigh?:dunno: Did you guess at your weight, and just following those numbers? Just don't want you to be missing out on more calories than you are allowing yourself! (or less, and not lose at the rate that you could if you had your numbers right)

I'm certainly not an expert here, and hope this didn't offend you...just want you to get the full benefits of the JUDDD magic! :hugs:

Carole

i guessed both the highest and the lowest number i may weigh then i calculated their calories and then make my calories in between ..anyway there's no big difference between the two ,also i'm still in the obese category so 2000 up and 500 down is very appropriate ..another thing i did lose in these numbers before when my measurements were lesser than today.