Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: Konamare
Stats: 198.5/182/160 5'7, 50yrs
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: March 1, 2013 LC, 6 lb loss, April 2, 2013 JUDDD
Newbie feeling discouraged, could use some help!

Sure could use some advice. Have really enjoyed reading this forum and learning tons that convinced me to try JUDDD. Here's a quick bit of history...

Started March 1 on low carb at 198.5. Height 5'7, age 50, menopausal. Stayed faithful to it for 5 weeks, lost 6 lbs. Honestly hated the food, felt very deprived and wasn't losing very quickly. I've lost quicker/easier than that doing low cal in the past. Found the JUDDD forum and was convinced this was for me!

Started JUDDD April 2 at 192.5. Was freaked at adding carbs back in but desperately wanted them and saw others here had bailed on low carb and done well. Was expecting a big bounce but fortunately nothing, what a relief!

After first week on JUDDD was down 4 lbs. Couple more days got down to a new low of 187.5. Now I'm at 3 weeks total and have been doing nothing but losing and gaining the same two pounds faithfully for almost 2 weeks, according to my UP/DD rotation. i.e. weigh in on an UD morning and I'm pretty much always 187.5, sometimes 188. Have an UD, weigh in on the DD morning and I'm consistently either 189 or 189.5.

I am SO frustrated and discouraged and I've really tried to stick to my numbers though have occasionally been a bit over on UD but nothing drastic. I weigh EVERYTHING and log every bite into ******. I don't understand why the scale is not moving anymore. Just a peek even at 187 or less would make me feel encouraged. And I feel most of my DD weight loss each time is water as I pee a lot on DDs and hardly at all on UD.

From the March 1 I've lost 7.5 inches total from chest, waist, hips, so that's great. And I was hoping maybe the inches were still coming off even if the scale was not moving, but nope, nada!

Also I am very active and not sure if this makes a difference? I'm a full time horse trainer and farm owner so I do some heavy activity pretty much every day. Winters are slower and less active for me so I typically put on 10 lbs but it usually comes off pretty quick each spring/summer. Was 182 last summer. Was hoping to start this spring at that or lower so I might see the 160's this summer between increased exercise and JUDDD.

Suggestions anyone? Should I try a potato hack? Tweak calories?

TIA for any help
Konamare is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
Hi Konamare,.. I have been here since the end of Nov., but I can so identify with what you are saying...I didn't see hardly any movement on the scale for the first couple of weeks. but, as I read more and more I really got the idea that sometimes the body just has to adjust...and I couldn't force any drop on the scale.. then later on, I would keep bouncing back and forth the same 2 or 3 lbs...and that was ok too, I just didn't know it...from what I have seen , it can take some time to adjust.. and we are all a little different.. when you see all of the success that people have who post here, you will start to find things that apply for you , I think...be patient, and you will have success. I believe that., keep reading, and asking questions that come up for you, these people are so wonderful about helping with anything they can.
jaymar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #3
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: calichris
Stats: 273.7/204.8/147 or size 8/10
WOE: IF/IE
Start Date: 5/26/12; JUDDD 7/11/12
I don't always understand what happens with JUDDD and the scale, to be honest.
It must be frustrating to have lost four pounds on your first week with JUDDD, and then not as much of a change since then. However, I noticed a couple of things that I see as encouraging in what you wrote:
- On low carb, you lost 6 pounds in five weeks. Some of those were probably water weight since low carb allows your body to shed the glycogen water. On JUDDD, you've lost 5 pounds in three weeks, and been able to eat carbs (so not as much water loss ... in fact, you probably gained water back so the actual loss could be greater). So that is faster than the low carb and you get to eat carbs!
- I have noticed on JUDDD that I often lose in clumps rather than evenly each week, and I'm not the only one. One person I was reading about recently lost over 100 pounds, but had two months in a row in which she only lost weight in one week of each month ... but she lost a bunch in that week.

You might want to consider only weighing after down days. It sounds like the bounce is bothering you ... it's different than other diets that way. I think it's too early to change a thing. I think you're doing great!

Last edited by calichris; 04-22-2013 at 07:17 PM..
calichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Time, my friend, you need to give it time.
The SIRTs are flowing, they're cleaning up inflammation, and you're dumping water weight that was likely picked up when you added carbs back in.
JUDDD losses are not (typically) fast nor are they linear. If the daily bounce messes with your mind, weigh only after DDs or, like some of the JBs, only 1-2 times per week.
The benefits of JUDDD extend far beyond just the weight loss and the fact that you're only dieting 1/2 the time makes the slower losses worth it to most/all of us.
You should consider using other measures of achievement, along with the scale, to measure your progress. You're already measuring, and use clothing fit as well.
Some of our most successful JB's, Adi comes to mind, didn't lose or hardly lost at all in their first month.
Hang in there!!
(Connemaras?)

My Potato Hacking Journal
All I ask is that you lead an evidence-based life.
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
Time, my friend, you need to give it time.
The SIRTs are flowing, they're cleaning up inflammation, and you're dumping water weight that was likely picked up when you added carbs back in.
JUDDD losses are not (typically) fast nor are they linear. If the daily bounce messes with your mind, weigh only after DDs or, like some of the JBs, only 1-2 times per week.
The benefits of JUDDD extend far beyond just the weight loss and the fact that you're only dieting 1/2 the time makes the slower losses worth it to most/all of us.
You should consider using other measures of achievement, along with the scale, to measure your progress. You're already measuring, and use clothing fit as well.
Some of our most successful JB's, Adi comes to mind, didn't lose or hardly lost at all in their first month.
Hang in there!!
(Connemaras?)

Yenni is spot on. All of this information is relevant and important. Relax, rotate, rejoice as our wonderful Kissa recommends. You will find that this works if you are patient.
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I lost well in weeks one and two, then actually gained in week 3. I've since lost over 100 pounds with JUDDD. I think it's too early to be tweaking anything or even thinking about tweaking anything. If I had done so based on a week or two of slow or no losses, I surely would have thrown in the towel, and wouldn't be maintaining now, below goal. Please give it some time.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:22 PM   #7

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/191/140 5'4" 47 yrs
WOE: Atkins 1/27/12 - 54.5 lbs: JUDDD 9/4/12 - 73 lbs
Konamare! I agree with the others, that it is too early to try anything different. You need to let JUDDD take hold and do its good work in your body. By the way, are you 100% positive you have your calories calculated correctly? The calculator can be tricky and many, many of us have calculated incorrectly. I calculated 373 DD and 1864 UD for you - is this what you've been using?

Keep coming here for information, support, encouragement, friendship! This will work for you if you keep at it!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 AM   #8

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Krone are try to focus on the future you have in store.

You have lost weight, you are eating all the foods you enjoy and you are only dieting half the time.

As has been said, your body is working hard healing itself just now and is taking a break from weight loss.

Don't be discouraged, keep on keeping on and you will see the rewards soon enough. It is too soon to tweak.

Posting and reading here is a great way to stay focused. No one said it would be easy... But a lot easier than most weight loss plans.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: SlowSure
Stats: 157/105/105-110 HW 168
WOE: JUDDD Maintenance. Ketogenic PHD.
Start Date: 11 Dec. 2011 Restart 1 Jan 2013
I can only agree with what other people have said.

I first came to JUDDD in 2011 after stalling for several months on a low calorie, low carb WOE. The first week, I lost 3lbs. Then I lost nothing. For weeks. I was so demotivated that when a large slice of life came along and slapped my family round the face, I stopped JUDDDing. I returned 12 months later and 17lbs heavier. I've only recently lost the 17lbs that I'd gained and I'm now working towards my original goal.

JUDDD does make a lot of sense. The scales can't begin to summarise the nuances of what's happening inside your body with a single number: water, water bound to your refilled glycogen stores, sodium, potatssium, various hormones.
SlowSure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #10
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: gotsomeold
Stats: 175/111.8/124 - 5'4, 61yo
WOE: JUDDD/PHD, LC now that my BG is getting weird
Start Date: JUDDD 1/1/12 + LCHF 12/1/13 (controlling diabetes)
As Yennie and others said, it is too early to panic or despair. Very important and healthy things are happening in your body as the sirts do their thing. It may be soon, or it may be a few more weeks, but once the initial clean-up is done, the weight loss kicks in.

Oh, since you are a heavy exerciser, when you went to Dr J's website to get your DD/UD calories what % exercise did you use?
gotsomeold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:42 AM   #11
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Konamare! I agree with the others, that it is too early to try anything different. You need to let JUDDD take hold and do its good work in your body. By the way, are you 100% positive you have your calories calculated correctly? The calculator can be tricky and many, many of us have calculated incorrectly. I calculated 373 DD and 1864 UD for you - is this what you've been using?

Keep coming here for information, support, encouragement, friendship! This will work for you if you keep at it!
Just make certain you are using these calorie numbers and then give it a few weeks. It can take some time.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 AM   #12
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
Kona, I can empathize with you. I lost 6 lbs in the first 2 wks I started JUDDD and only 11 since, and it's been over 5 months. I am not typical, however, and there are others who are losing at twice the rate I am losing. There are others though, who have gotten to goal...just a lot slower. No matter what, if you quit you won't be losing at all, and if you switch to another plan you won't be having fun losing. Be patient and give it some more time. There's things you can do to shake things up, but like others have said, it's too early for that yet.

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

"In every triumph there is a lot of try."

"Have the courage of your desire."
*Cindy*
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 04:50 AM   #13
Established

Gallery: mom23kids
Stats: Maintenance
WOE: JUDDD for WL/5:2 IF for maintenance
You've gotten great advice from the others, just take a deep breath, relax and trust that JUDDD works, because it really does
mom23kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:49 AM   #14

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/187/164 5'8"
What Up day and Down Day calories are you using?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 AM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grannysmith
Stats: 226/ 203/ 145 53, 5'7
WOE: Half-fast diet, LC, GF
Start Date: Every day! 3.14 (repeats endlessly)
Konamare!

Are you post-menopausal or going through it (my sympathies)? My body went through all sorts of devious, despicable changes...especially with weight and fat distribution! I gained 4lbs the first week of JUDDDing, but lost that and 6 more the second.

I notice that JUDDD really mobilizes belly and neck fat, two newer problem areas for me. Plus, in the measly two weeks I've been doing it, my skin is lookiing better, especially my sun-damaged arms. I had to switch from a heavy-duty facial moisturizer, it was making my face break out because my skin is oilier (never thought I'd see that as a PLUS).

Anyway, my point is, the weight will come off, and the other benefits make the waiting worthwhile!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:15 AM   #16
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannysmith View Post
Konamare!

Are you post-menopausal or going through it (my sympathies)? My body went through all sorts of devious, despicable changes...especially with weight and fat distribution! I gained 4lbs the first week of JUDDDing, but lost that and 6 more the second.
LOL on the "sympathies"....no kidding! I'm over a year since having a TOM except for some spotting, however in the throes of horrific hot flashes. Mega trouble sleeping due to the extreme sweating/chilling cycle. NOT fun!
Old 04-23-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
Junior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie View Post
(Connemaras?)
Hi Yennie, fellow horse person Nope not Connemaras but now looking at the name I chose I'm thinking geez what a brilliant deduction LOL. Named my favorite mare Kona as I used to live there and miss it. I'm a hunter/jumper trainer, mostly all Warmbloods. And riding these big strong jumpers definitely burns some calories fortunately

Last edited by Konamare; 04-23-2013 at 08:31 AM..
Old 04-23-2013, 08:30 AM   #18
Junior LCF Member

THANKS to everyone for the encouragement! I feel like I "know" so many of you already as I think I read like 20 pages of threads before deciding to try JUDDD. I am very encouraged by so many of your stories and amazing losses! And identify with the struggles too! I'm hoping I'm not a "turtle" but who knows.

Well Murphy's Law...I post this last night (DD) and this morning a new low WOOT!! It's just 187 but that half pound is definitely motivating, just seeing it move at all! And that was after my worst DD, ended up at 600 calories yesterday as I am fighting the start of a cold and was feeling chilled and sick last night and ate a bit of dinner.

Calories from the calculator I have been using (when I input at my starting weight of 192.5) were I think 1890 and 435, but the first couple of weeks I just did 500 DDs. Now I'm starting to keep them in the low 400s, except for yesterday. Most UDs have been between 1800-2000, but I've also had a few at 2200. For "light exercise) I think the numbers were 2100 or so and closer to 500, and realistically I do WAY more than light exercise, and I do it 7 days per week, there is never a day off.

One of the problems I'm having on DDs is that a lot of days I do so much physical labor that I'm having trouble keeping going. Like really dragging my feet and feeling weak. And that's not safe when riding horses. I have to clean horse stalls daily (some heavy lifting), throw around feed bags and hay bales ranging from 50-88 lbs each. Lots of walking. And now that it's spring I'm just starting back to riding at least 2 horses per day. These are big strong jumpers that are a very physical effort to ride. I think I've seen calculators that figure an hour of that type of riding burns in the 700+ calories range.

Is there any way maybe the calories are too low and I'm stalling due to the exercise? (Don't I wish LOL). Or should I be trying to get DD calories to 400 or lower? I think if I wasn't doing the physical work I would have no problem getting those calories down further as it's not hunger I'm battling on DDs, it's weakness and having to bypass work I need to do as I can get to feeling a bit shakey.

I'm very motivated as not only am I very unhappy with how I look but I literally don't fit into my "work" clothes that I'm going to need to show these horses mid May and can't afford new ones (like $1000 leather boots that won't do up!!). Also I am VERY large chested and experiencing extreme back pain due to an old injury. I tried to book breast reduction surgery this past winter and couldn't get it done in time to recover for the spring. But now I'm hoping if I lose enough weight maybe I can bypass the surgery altogether.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #19

Congratulations on the new low! Sometimes just complaining to us here causes that to happen, right Carly?

It does sound like you do more than average physical activity, and your body is accustomed to it, so that in itself shouldn't stall you. You may very well need to add more calories to compensate for that. It's worth a try! That's the thing about JUDDD, you just have to try different things and see what works. The caveat being you can't try something for a couple of days, see no result and try something else! You'll never isolate what's really working that way. Try something for at least 2 weeks and re-evaluate. I think you'll do great here!

Ordinary things, done consistently, produce extraordinary results. ~ Keith Cunningham

My Journal: LoCarbGal's Balancing Act ~ Losing Fat, Building Muscle, & Living Life!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Ditto on what others have mentioned. Didn't read every post, so don't know if anyone else mentioned making sure to drink plenty of water, tea, etc... while you're JUDDDing. I can tell a difference when I don't drink as much. Hope that helps some! And
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
Oh, I *SO* hear you!!!

On the show clothes that don't fit anymore! No, I am *NOT* going to buy another $500 coat or $250 pair of white breeches (really? White?) just because I can't put down the twinkie! Oh, and BTW, I've sadly had to realize that horse show calories DO count! LOL!!
Anyway...if you haven't already, check out this thread:
Accuonting for exercise on the JUDDD calculator Its good discussion about whether or not you want to account for exercise.
As for the lightheadedness on the DDs - yes, you should not ride with that. Especially jumpers! But it may pass, and you may need a bit of experimenting with what you eat on those days to get past that.
I really, really, really encourage you to stick with it. I love JUDDD! Its so do-able! You will see the scale start to move and you will see your breeches & boots fitting better, even without scale movement!

PS - Dressage & eventing here. My avi is my old man, an appendix, and I have a 5 year old Donnerhall Hanoverian chestnut mare (yes, that was on purpose) who should make her public debut this summer...I hope!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #22
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: route66
Stats: 160/<145/141
WOE: IF Combo - 6:1 & 16/8ish
Start Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konamare View Post
Is there any way maybe the calories are too low and I'm stalling due to the exercise? (Don't I wish LOL). Or should I be trying to get DD calories to 400 or lower? I think if I wasn't doing the physical work I would have no problem getting those calories down further as it's not hunger I'm battling on DDs, it's weakness and having to bypass work I need to do as I can get to feeling a bit shakey.
Yes, I think you could not be eating enough. If you really have such daily physical activity, you probably need more cals. My down days were almost NEVER under 500 and often closer to 800. I didn't have a lot to lose (10-20), but I still gradually trended down and am still going down past my first mini goal of 145. I don't alternate every other day anymore, but when I did, I was at about 500-800/1500-2500 cals with little exercise (a few hours a week of tennis).

Everyone is different, but I think your body is sending a message. Good luck!
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #23
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grannysmith
Stats: 226/ 203/ 145 53, 5'7
WOE: Half-fast diet, LC, GF
Start Date: Every day! 3.14 (repeats endlessly)
Quote:
LOL on the "sympathies"....no kidding! I'm over a year since having a TOM except for some spotting, however in the throes of horrific hot flashes. Mega trouble sleeping due to the extreme sweating/chilling cycle. NOT fun!
Are you a fan of soy? It seemed to help, though I still prefer edamame to tofu. I have a good low cal salad dressing made with tofu...and one for chocolate tofu pie!

Ugh! I remember having to take a change of clothes to work (i work nights), and putting a blanket over the chair where i sat because I SOAKED myself with sweat.
grannysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #24
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCarbGal View Post
Congratulations on the new low! Sometimes just complaining to us here causes that to happen, right Carly?

It does sound like you do more than average physical activity, and your body is accustomed to it, so that in itself shouldn't stall you. You may very well need to add more calories to compensate for that. It's worth a try! That's the thing about JUDDD, you just have to try different things and see what works. The caveat being you can't try something for a couple of days, see no result and try something else! You'll never isolate what's really working that way. Try something for at least 2 weeks and re-evaluate. I think you'll do great here!
Yes- just posting it can bring a drop
I too believe our body becomes very used to our regular activity level and the body adapts very well... For better or worse. I would stick as close to your 20% calories and underestimate your exercise. If you truly stall- over 3 weeks I would advocate higher UDs, but lower DDs. The spread is really important.
Carly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #25
Junior LCF Member

Progress!!

Wow I think I need to post here more often, magic happens

NEW LOW this morning after yesterday's DD - 185.5!! I went from the 189.5 to 187.5 bounces to new low of 187, then only up to 187.5 after next UD and this morning skipped the 186's altogether and got the 185.5. Boy was I surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. Especially as I again blew yesterday's DD a bit and ended up at 600 calories.

Interestingly the two new lows have come after the last two DDs ending up at 600 instead of the previous low to mid 400's. So I am not going to make a habit out of this, will get myself back in check, but if I stall again maybe I'll up those DD calories to 600 again as an experiment and see if that makes a difference??

It's making me wonder a bit if maybe the calories are too low for my heavy physical workload. The two 600 days I didn't feel so weak or shakey. I'm also having to ride more and more horses daily so perhaps the extra exercise/calorie burning is what's got me off the stall, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for all the encouragement and advice everyone! I was so excited about JUDDD and then went through that bummed out phase after the initial losses as I was so sure this was going to work for me, and now I feel so encouraged that it really IS going to work. And the TWO best parts for me are: 1) not having to count or cut carbs (gosh I hated low carb, unfortunately I'm a bread lover!), and 2) I really do feel I can do this forever and finally maintain a good healthy weight, no more yo-yo dieting
Old 04-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #26

That's wonderful KM! Wow, I'm so excited this is working for you at the higher levels. You're already learning a lot about what your body wants. My motto is keep doing whatever is working, until it isn't anymore. Then experiment.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #27

Yup.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:45 PM   #28
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: route66
Stats: 160/<145/141
WOE: IF Combo - 6:1 & 16/8ish
Start Date: Oct 2012
Quote:

It's making me wonder a bit if maybe the calories are too low for my heavy physical workload. The two 600 days I didn't feel so weak or shakey. I'm also having to ride more and more horses daily so perhaps the extra exercise/calorie burning is what's got me off the stall, who knows.
Keep doing this...when a lot people say they exercise EVERYDAY, usually it's BS..you, OTOH, seem like you have SERIOUS physical activity daily. Please keep doing what you are doing on DD - I think it's the right thing for you.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:50 PM   #29

My guess is you have got the balance right at 6/700 on DDs.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #30
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Librarygirl
Stats: HW 207/(JUDDD) 198/CW 172/GW 150 5'4 49 yo
Start Date: Low calorie 6/12 ; Low carb 9/12/ ; JUDDD 11/13/12
on the new low!!!!
Librarygirl is offline   Reply With Quote