Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Putz
Stats: 160/155/125
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: re-started September 2014
Hats off to restrictive dieters

I have been reading up on other weightloss avenues. Atkins, HCG, LC, Stillman and others....OMG I can't believe anyone would even consider depriving themselves like that. I must be pretty soft. And definitely spoiled with Juddd.
My hat's off to those that have the drive and discipline to stick with some of these other diet plans. Because I sure couldn't do it!!!!
Putz is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/150
WOE: Whatever plan keeps me around 150 lbs!
I've done several different plans, and JUDDD is by far the easiest and least restrictive.
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #3

Gallery: LoCarbGal
Stats: 318.5/???/140 5'4" 48 yrs
WOE: HDE/JUDDD/Lowish Carb
Yes!
LoCarbGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: grannysmith
Stats: 226/ 203/ 145 53, 5'7
WOE: Half-fast diet, LC, GF
Start Date: Every day! 3.14 (repeats endlessly)
WELCOME! (Aaack!) Putz? to the UpDay DownDay way!

So what's your story? First time loser? I've already called you "putz", so I guess "loser" isn't bad...
grannysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #5

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/137/126 5'3" Age 67
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/25/2014
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I love JUDDDing too.

Atkins worked for me but being able to buy a sandwich and eat it is like a miracle after 11 years without carbs.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
I totally agree, hats off to those who can do those diets...If I could have eaten a very limited amount of calories, I wouldn't have gained weight in the first place, so I know it won't work for me..However, JUDDD WILL...yay...I cannot say enough good things about how it works for me..and I know I could do a better job if I would try harder..my pain plays with my head some days, so I don't do as well as I could..I love coming here and reading about all of the success people are having...that is just the greatest thing..keeps me going too.
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: lc-chica
Stats: 164.4/152/140 5'5"
WOE: Judd
Start Date: 4-14-13
I did LC for a number of years in my teenage years... and I over exercised and ate very little. I don't know how I did it.

Anyways fast forward a few years and I have NOT been able to get back on LC and STAY there.

So enter JUDD. Yay. I agree, restrictive is tough!
lc-chica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:19 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Putz
Stats: 160/155/125
Start Date: re-started September 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannysmith View Post
WELCOME! (Aaack!) Putz? to the UpDay DownDay way!

So what's your story? First time loser? I've already called you "putz", so I guess "loser" isn't bad...
LOL "Putz" is a term of endearment at my house.
My story...short version...was a fat child. Thin teen. 2 boys. Up to 202. Down to 142 with exercise over 2 years. Divorce. Back up to 172. Lost about 10 with A.C.E. and now I have found JUDDD. Which I know in my heart I can do forever. I could cry. Because I never thought I would ever say that. Even though I am still overweight, I have hope and happiness. Which I never dreamed was possible. Stumbling onto this forum, and spending hours and hours reading all the posts and information of the various weight loss plans, has been one of the best things that has happened to me.
And that is why some of the other plans blow my mind when this one is just so doable from an emotional standpoint. I don't ever feel deprived.
I am improving my health, slowly shedding some pounds, and feel fantastic.

A no-stress WOE for me. AWESOME!!
Putz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:20 AM   #9
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Flutter
Stats: 190/123/135 5'4" 45yo
Start Date: SB 2/05; JUDDD 11/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putz View Post
LOL "Putz" is a term of endearment at my house.
My story...short version...was a fat child. Thin teen. 2 boys. Up to 202. Down to 142 with exercise over 2 years. Divorce. Back up to 172. Lost about 10 with A.C.E. and now I have found JUDDD. Which I know in my heart I can do forever. I could cry. Because I never thought I would ever say that. Even though I am still overweight, I have hope and happiness. Which I never dreamed was possible. Stumbling onto this forum, and spending hours and hours reading all the posts and information of the various weight loss plans, has been one of the best things that has happened to me.
And that is why some of the other plans blow my mind when this one is just so doable from an emotional standpoint. I don't ever feel deprived.
I am improving my health, slowly shedding some pounds, and feel fantastic

A no-stress WOE for me. AWESOME!!
The best feeling ever, right? It's the HOPE that got me, when I started. The hope that there was really something that would mean eventual MAINTENANCE instead of the yoyo rollercoaster up/down madness I was always in. Glad you're here!!! You got this!!!
Flutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 07:29 AM   #10
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: taghag
Stats: 136/120-5'2",48YO
WOE: WheatBelly,JUDDD
Start Date: 3/4/13
Welcome!!

I wouldn't call it deprivation, I call it a choice. I choose to lose weight so I have chosen to eat the way I do! Sure DDs are hard at times but knowing I don't have to worry about what I am eating is nice.

I have never felt better in my life than I do right now, JUDDD is forgiving if you fudge a little and the health benefits are there as well.

If you want something bad enough you have to be strong enough to work for it and this forum is full of strong, supportive people!
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Yennie
Stats: 5'3" 35yo 199/sig/146 No longer obese!
WOE: A.I. 1/1-1/20; JUDDD 1/21/13, Potatoes as needed
I agree - I've read the Stillman's and the HCG - and I marvel at the strength it takes to be that restrictive! I bailed on Atkins induction because I could not pull it off.
Having said that, I have no problems with the potato hack. Talk about restrictive! But I wonder if its because its relatively short term - a few days to a week at a time, then back to JUDDD rotations. Don't know, but JUDDD rocks!!!
Yennie is offline   Reply With Quote