Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Saturday. It's the Weekend and We're Warriors! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/802487-dd-saturday-its-weekend-were-warriors.html)

Librarygirl 04-20-2013 05:21 AM

DD Saturday. It's the Weekend and We're Warriors!

B-coffee - 70 (I'm throwing out the last of this cup, so I won't have to count the calories :D)

Going out and about...will not be eating until later. As late as possible. Probably eggs, bacon and grits. :)

kh155 04-20-2013 05:34 AM

Happy Saturday and HELLOOOOOO Sunshine!

1. teas with 10% cream & coconut oil
2. I'll be having cabbage, onion, mushroom with LC cheese later on and also a can of tuna with seafood sauce.

I'll be out and about, too (or as people claim we say ... aboot) for the day so my mind will be off food and on to shopping & walking with my boyfriend.

Have a fantastic day Everybody!

Demonica 04-20-2013 07:45 AM

B- BP coffee (95) coffee with HWC (50)
L- HB egg with 1/2 mayo and 1 tsp mustard(120)
another BP coffee before I go to work (95)

total 360

LoCarbGal 04-20-2013 07:48 AM

Happy Saturday!

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Coffee/HWC
D: Pork rib meat, brocolli

Total 390

Librarygirl 04-20-2013 09:35 AM

Bought a small chili from Wendy's, got home and went to eat it and the bottom of the container collapsed.:sad::cry::mad:

LoCarbGal 04-20-2013 10:39 AM

BUMMER Cindy! That sounds like a mess. Are you going back for another (it should be free - their container failed!)

Librarygirl 04-20-2013 11:18 AM

It was take out. :( I'm having eggs and bacon. Would you really go back and ask for another at a later date?

LoCarbGal 04-20-2013 11:21 AM

Yep, I've done it. I have also called them to talk to the manager, and usually they'll either mail you a coupon, or leave your name at the window for the next time you visit. Try it!

Librarygirl 04-20-2013 11:25 AM

I think I'm just going to forget about it lol. It is only 2.00 and some change with my univ. discount. I got so upset and mad about it, everyone is now just calming down and I don't want to call anywhere and bring it up again. My eggs and bacon were delicious. :)

ETA: I think it's TOM and that was the last straw. ;) Plus it was all over my floor and countertops.

kh155 04-20-2013 04:24 PM

I would definitely let them know what happened. I'm sure they'll take care of you. It's not the money, it's the big mess and you didn't get to eat what you paid for. Similar things have occasionally happened to me and I've never run across a manager that wasn't willing to set things right. I make sure I'm calm first though. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kh155 (Post 16384029)
1. teas with 10% cream & coconut oil
2. I'll be having cabbage, onion, mushroom with LC cheese later on and also a can of tuna with seafood sauce.

My day changed a bit.
We went to Tim Horton's for a coffee and I treated myself to 1 sour cream glazed timbit which ended up being 90 calories for the darn thing! Definitely not worth it.
I had 2 small meals today:
1. egg whites with spinach, mushrooms & 2 LC cheese wedges
2. tender tip ham with cabbage, onions & smoked paprika ... very yum!

about 560 calories total

Planelman 04-21-2013 12:38 AM

I normally wait to eat on a DD around 5-7pm but my yesterday sushi lunch was moved to today and I managed to keep it at 680 calories, but it was at 11:30am and it was difficult to not eat anything else the rest of the day. Now I'm up from 1am for a software release at work and I'm starving. I don't want to eat though, want to wait for a normal breakfast time or at least until 6am when I have to get back up for the second half of the release. Bad timing for the sushi lunch, DD and work.

Looking forward to the UD tomorrow, or really later today!

Mike