Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday!!! Menu?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/802484-ud-saturday-menu.html)

adillenal 04-20-2013 03:40 AM

UD Saturday!!! Menu??

UD
B - eggs, bacon, SF marmalade, coffee with HWC
L - Baled potato with cottage cheese and salsa, yogurt
D - Homemade Hamburger Soup

Flutter 04-20-2013 07:53 AM

Yikes, lots of eating out today. Need to be as good as I can keeping to cals, especially since I <gasp> actually woke up hungry today and had some toast!

B: 2 pcs cinnamon toast w/ dab butter, coffee w/ SF creamer (300 cals total)
L: 90th bday part for my gma out at restaurant
D: date night with DH, there will be drinks!

Oh boy! LOL!

JMBM 04-20-2013 08:05 AM

B:1 srm egg, 4 sl turkey bacon, 3 mini pancakes, coffee w/ff creamer, 1 sl of red velvet cake (you will see this after every meal probably!:D)

L: Pizza and RVC!
D: Pizza or mexican and RVC!

Have no idea on the numbers.............:p Prob 3000 for the day.:o

KeirasMom 04-20-2013 08:45 AM

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, tea

L: ?? Vintage Days at our local University--big craft fair with tons of food booths, petting zoo, bounce houses, etc. I imagine, I'll indulge.

D: Tri-tip and I'm not sure what else. Depends on lunch.

Deen73 04-20-2013 09:13 AM

Well, so far I've had 600 calories of food that I did not enjoy too much. For some reason, everything just seemed unsatisfying -- think I'm losing my taste for carbs. I actually missed my DD bacon or turkey sausage.

1 slice leftover pizza -- 250
triscuits w/tsp cream cheese -- 160
special K (chocolate and red berries flavor -- gross, wouldn't reccomend) -- 110
milk 1/2 cup -- 75
coffee w/half and half -- 40

Hoping for a much more enjoyable lunch!

mom23kids 04-20-2013 10:02 AM

I'm working on making one meal a day primal, and this morning I tried a new recipe for banana/egg pancakes that were really good! Around 400 calories with the real butter :D

lunch-light flat bread with leftover chicken breast, lettuce, pepperjack cheese and ff Italian dressing, with a generous serving of chex mix

supper-at the in-laws, think we're having hot dogs on the grill (in the snow ugh, lol).

Deen73 04-20-2013 10:35 AM

Oh no, grilling in the snow?!!? How did that come about, Mom23kids? :)

mom23kids 04-20-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deen73 (Post 16384531)
Oh no, grilling in the snow?!!? How did that come about, Mom23kids? :)

MI has weird weather lol. Snow has melted, but it's cold!

phoenix17 04-20-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom23kids (Post 16384476)
this morning I tried a new recipe for banana/egg pancakes that were really good! Around 400 calories with the real butter :D

That sounds really interesting - care to share the recipe?

B: english muffin w butter, then a green smoothie with fruit in it
L: leftover roasted veggies and some farro. more butter!!

snack: Had a slice of carrot cake and you know.. I didn't really think it was THAT great but I ate it anyway. I hate it when I do that. I should have saved those calories for something better later!!!

D: thinking of making some homemade guacamole with chips and either beer or wine. and looking forward to it!!!

JMBM 04-20-2013 03:21 PM

Ugh! Too much UD.:sick:

LiLi914 04-20-2013 06:15 PM

B: Homemade spinach & mushroom omelette
L: Made wheat pizza with my nephew
D: Went to Crab Shanty on City Island with my nephew. We split a ginormous order of Chicken Parm.

Of course there was dessert. We split frozen yogurt from TCBY. I let him have the 30 toppings he made me pay for and I ate the yogurt. Not a crazy UD.