Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Friday!! Get your groove on! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/802425-ud-friday-get-your-groove.html)

Librarygirl 04-19-2013 04:32 AM

UD Friday!! Get your groove on!

B- 3/4 cup of Starbucks cocoa (packet)/salted caramel -poor substitute for coffee, but I'm out

L-Lean cuisine salad additions, salad greens, tomatoes, red velvet cupcake

D-??? Probably take-out

Ringamajig 04-19-2013 04:57 AM

Happy UD Friday!

B: Coffee with creamer- 40
L: Taco Bell -470
D: Tri -Tip and ????
S: oh there will be some chocolate for sure. :lol:

Hope you all have a great UD.
Rox

Planelman 04-19-2013 05:10 AM

B: Ham, egg white and Cheddar on Multigrain muffin x2 - 480
L: Sushi roll and lemongrass chicken - 1000??
D: Prime rib, veggies and lemon cake (friends birthday) - 1000???

A bit carb heavy today, but I'm planning to run early tomorrow so maybe they will be useful!

Hope everyone has a Great Friday!

Mike

motivatedMomma4 04-19-2013 05:13 AM

Ok, SO I am actually going to be having an Up day weekend :yummy: So today during the day I am going to try and be good until later. I think I will just have a yogurt and then for lunch a small salad. My husband and I are going away...with no kids :jumpjoy: for the weekend, so we will be eating out for all our meals from dinner tonight thru sunday. This includes a concert and a baseball game...soooooo carbs carbs and more carbs, along with drinks I am sure :D So I am hoping I dont have gain 10 pounds over the weekend :hyst: !! Happy Friday Everyone!!!

lc-chica 04-19-2013 05:45 AM

b- whole wheat bagel w/ butter, coffee w/ half and half and 1 tsp. sugar
l- salad w/ chickpeas, peas, veggies, and ranch dressing
d- not sure yet

I was down 5.4 lb today!!!! So excited, much needed motivation. That was from my highest weight coming off of LC (I was on LC, then fell off a couple 2 days, then weighed myself). But even from my lowest weight during my short LC "trip" I am down 2.4!

And once again, last night went to bed with grumbly stomach and woke up not very hungry, and NOT craving. Woo hoo!

Just to share, my scale played a little game with me this morning. First told me I was down 10# (in 6 days). Yeah right. Sometimes it does that. :annoyed: But I got on a couple more times and 159.0 it was! (Digital scale.)

Librarygirl 04-19-2013 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motivatedMomma4 (Post 16382172)
Ok, SO I am actually going to be having an Up day weekend :yummy: So today during the day I am going to try and be good until later. I think I will just have a yogurt and then for lunch a small salad. My husband and I are going away...with no kids :jumpjoy: for the weekend, so we will be eating out for all our meals from dinner tonight thru sunday. This includes a concert and a baseball game...soooooo carbs carbs and more carbs, along with drinks I am sure :D So I am hoping I dont have gain 10 pounds over the weekend :hyst: !! Happy Friday Everyone!!!

That sounds wonderful!!!:love: Color me jealous! ;) Have a great time with your DH!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lc-chica (Post 16382235)
b- whole wheat bagel w/ butter, coffee w/ half and half and 1 tsp. sugar
l- salad w/ chickpeas, peas, veggies, and ranch dressing
d- not sure yet

I was down 5.4 lb today!!!! So excited, much needed motivation. That was from my highest weight coming off of LC (I was on LC, then fell off a couple 2 days, then weighed myself). But even from my lowest weight during my short LC "trip" I am down 2.4!

And once again, last night went to bed with grumbly stomach and woke up not very hungry, and NOT craving. Woo hoo!

Just to share, my scale played a little game with me this morning. First told me I was down 10# (in 6 days). Yeah right. Sometimes it does that. :annoyed: But I got on a couple more times and 159.0 it was! (Digital scale.)

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: Great news, Chica!!!!!

deboratpc 04-19-2013 07:26 AM

Well today might be an UUAD! There was a birthday here at work and I had a slice of cake and a doughnut! I also think we are going out to lunch and the place that was chosen is five guys.........I don't even want to think about the calories. I will be good tomorrow. ;)

LoCarbGal 04-19-2013 07:30 AM

Happy Friday to you all! I'm going out for dinner and drinks tonight, so I'll try to be good until then so I can relax and enjoy it.

B: Coffee/HWC, FF greek yogurt
L: maybe soup
D: not sure where we're going - burgers or pizza

kh155 04-19-2013 12:15 PM

Hi Everybody! It's the WEEKEND!!!

1. banana & 1/2 of my BFs king-sized Mars bar - it's a breakfast I recommend :D
2. 2 hotdogs with cheddar slices, mustard & reduced-sugar ketchup on high fibre tortillas (I really should've kept it to one ... 2 was greedy) plus a dill pickle
3. not sure yet ... hopefully something light

plus my teas with cream/co
plus crystal light

kimrich2 04-19-2013 12:19 PM

B - Eggs and turkey sausage, coffee
L - Leftover italian sausage and chicken with marinara
D - Beef and cheese quesadillas with LC tortillas

Librarygirl 04-19-2013 05:18 PM

I am still waiting to eat dinner and not hungry!!! I guess I'll have to force myself to eat a rib eye. :D I think I might save some for my DD tomorrow. ;)