Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Thursday - whatcha munching? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/802392-dd-thursday-whatcha-munching.html)

LoCarbGal 04-18-2013 12:40 PM

DD Thursday - whatcha munching?

I didn't see the thread so I hope I didn't miss it and duplicate! I don't know why I'm so anxious to list my DD food - pretty boring today!

B: iced tea
L: coffee/HWC
D: bacon

Total 390ish.

AndyBFK 04-18-2013 12:50 PM

Hello!

This will be a weird DD for me. Tonight starts my 4 day B-Day trip, and I am totally not going to stick with the plan. I'm ok with it, I've made the conscious decision and I'll deal with the consequences. But, I'm also trying hard not to veer too far off track either. Anyways, today was a DD, and I'm sticking to it all day and keeping really low calories but we're going to Zac Brown Band (WOO HOO!!!!) tonight and I'm not going to lie and say there won't be many beers involved. :D

B: protein Shake (110)
L: protein Shake (110)
D: multiple Miller Lites (96 Cal per bottle) hoping to stick to 5. Considering I've had no food today, I think it's safe to say I probably can't handle more than 5 (oh, another benefit of JUDDD, cheap date!!!:rofl:)

If I can stick to this, I didn't totally blow my DD, I'll totally enjoy my UD tomorrow and then I only have to worry about what to do on Saturdays DD.

kh155 04-18-2013 01:00 PM

Thanks for starting us off LCG.

My shiratake noodles arrived so I'll be noshing throughout the day on a huge pan of cabbage, mushrooms, onion, spinach, LC and shiratake noodles.
Plus my tea with cream/co
+ crystal light

About 370 for everything

Have fun, Andybfk! :sing:

Librarygirl 04-18-2013 01:17 PM

I was wondering why there was no DD thread today. :) Adi always kept it going, but she is doing 4:3 now, so we're on a different schedule from each other. Thanks LCG!

B-coffee (with stuff) - 100

L-celery, carrots, 3 slices of shaved turkey - 53

D-Thinking of making potato soup for one. :)

Will probably have coffee too when I get home. I save my calories for coffee in the evenings like it's alcohol. :D

kimrich2 04-18-2013 01:18 PM

B - coffee black
L - 1 egg and 3 turkey sausage links
D - pork tenderloin and broccoli

total - 406

LoCarbGal 04-18-2013 01:32 PM

Oooh fun Andy! Zac Brown band is great - have a blast! So your Bday is this weekend huh? What day? Happy birthday in advance!

AndyBFK 04-18-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoCarbGal (Post 16381247)
Oooh fun Andy! Zac Brown band is great - have a blast! So your Bday is this weekend huh? What day? Happy birthday in advance!

Its actually next week, but, we're celebrating this weekend instead. It's the 25th!!

Thanks!!!! We're in Austin, TX for the show and its at this great outdoor amphitheater. But it's RAINING and freezing cold here (ok freezing for TX, it's like in the 50's and that will NOT go with my sundress and flip flops!) Hoping it clears up!

Never Too Late 04-18-2013 04:21 PM

B. Hebrew Nat'l 97% fat-free hot dog; 1/2 c. green smoothie
Coffee

L. Shiratake Noodles with broccoli

D. Large green salad topped w/2 oz sirloin steak, 2 T. homemade lowfat Ranch dressing (recipe: packet of dry ranch mix, 1 c. buttermilk, 1/2 cup each fat free greek yogurt & fat free cottage cheese. Blend well. 2 T = 14 calories.

Enjoy your Thursday!

L/Cyn

lc-chica 04-18-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Never Too Late (Post 16381525)
B. Hebrew Nat'l 97% fat-free hot dog; 1/2 c. green smoothie
Coffee

D. Large green salad topped w/2 oz sirloin steak, 2 T. homemade lowfat Ranch dressing (recipe: packet of dry ranch mix, 1 c. buttermilk, 1/2 cup each fat free greek yogurt & fat free cottage cheese. Blend well. 2 T = 14 calories.

Seriously? THANK YOU for that ranch dressing recipe. I am so trying that!!!!! I had finally, for the first time ever, made my own ranch dressing a couple weeks ago (with heavy cream! LC) and loved it, and this sounds wonderful!!

Also can't wait to get my hands on some of those ff Hebrew National hot dogs. They have always been my fav, and my local store doesn't have the ff anymore! (I usually buy the rf or regular, but for DD need the ff). Will be able to get some this weekend.

Here's my food for the day
protein shake 110
coffee w/ creamer 30
protein shake 110
hot herbal tea
skim latte with 1 tsp. sugar 100
chocolate stick 15

probably 1 cup of light soup for dinner 60

425 a tad higher than I wanted but it is what it is.. TOM! :down:

Never Too Late 04-18-2013 06:06 PM

Thanks, LC-Chica,

I modified the recipe for low-fat Ranch Dressing from another website. It's seriously yummy and makes about 16 servings. I also noticed that the dry packet of Ranch Dressing Mix has only 5 calories and am thinking of adding a bit to some veggie stir fries, or baked potato for added flavor in the future.

I love the Hebrew Nat'l weiners. They are so dense and filling, and a bargain at 45 calories apiece.

Cheers,

Cyn

lc-chica 04-18-2013 07:40 PM

Never Too late,

You just use regular buttermilk, not low fat? Thanks!

Never Too Late 04-18-2013 09:39 PM

Oops, sorry lc-chica. I used 2% lowfat at 120 calories per cup.

Enjoy!

L/Cyn

Librarygirl 04-19-2013 05:13 AM

I want to try that salad dressing too!! Yum! Thanks NTL!

lc-chica 04-19-2013 06:58 AM

ok, thanks NTL!