Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 06:44 AM   #1
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
UD - Wednesday PLAN?

B - 2 eggs (1 boiled and the LAST!) toast 320c
L - eating out, not sure???
D - breakfast for dinner (per H's request) Pancakes, eggs, such

That's it really! Need to grocery shop tonight!
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #2

Gallery: zipp2play
Stats: 206/176/164 5'8"
WOE: JUDDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeirasMom View Post
I had no hunger all day with the shake for breakfast, then my normal lunch and dinner. I woke up this morning to a new low.
So, do tell, what's the shake?
zipp2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:35 AM   #3

Gallery: KeirasMom
Stats: 277.6/150/145, 5'9", 41 y.o., Hypothyroid
WOE: Back to JUDDD!
Click brand espresso protein shake. It's got a double shot of espresso in it, tastes a-maz-ing, and has 15 grams of protein for 120 calories. I would normally spend those calories on FF Greek yogurt for more protein, but this was much better for my satiety, probably because of the added caffeine.

A word of warning: If you're sensitive to caffeine, do NOT try this product (though they do make a decaf version).
KeirasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 AM   #4

B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh Mi
D: Rotisserie chicken and green beans, corn bread (??)
Not sure if I'll make it to the gym. DH has been working a lot lately, and their daycare is often full when I get there for my class. We'll see.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #5
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Ringamajig
Stats: 187.0/175.5/150.0 Start JUDDD 3-23-13
WOE: JUDDD?
Start Date: 3-23-13
Quote:
Click brand espresso protein shake. It's got a double shot of espresso in it, tastes a-maz-ing, and has 15 grams of protein for 120 calories. I would normally spend those calories on FF Greek yogurt for more protein, but this was much better for my satiety, probably because of the added caffeine.

A word of warning: If you're sensitive to caffeine, do NOT try this product (though they do make a decaf version).
Hi Dawn.

Do you drink mocha or vanilla latte flavor? I see that they have at several different vitamin stores here in my area, (Sacramento Area) so I might have to go and check it out.

Thanks for posting this.
Rox
Ringamajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringamajig View Post
Hi Dawn.

Do you drink mocha or vanilla latte flavor? I see that they have at several different vitamin stores here in my area, (Sacramento Area) so I might have to go and check it out.

Thanks for posting this.
Rox
All the credit goes to Cyn (Never Too Late). She mentioned it and I ran out and got it to try.

I got a packet of the Vanilla Latte and it was fantastic. I got the tub of the Mocha, and it's also fantastic. DH loves them both as well. I think I'm going to pick up a tub of the Vanilla Latte too, and maybe one of the Mocha to keep at work. I may even splurge and get the decaf one for after workouts, since I work out at night most of the time. I think the Mocha would be fantastic on UDs with a banana blended in. They both do have a strong coffee flavor, but tempered with the sweetness of the vanilla or chocolate. Oooh, I bet the Mocha would be good with SF raspberry syrup. Okay, my mind is running through all kinds of things I can do with this stuff!

ETA: The Vitamin Shoppe was having a sale this past weekend when I got mine, but only on the Vanilla Latte flavor and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I think I need to run pick up the tub before it goes off sale.

10/24/11 @ 277.6
January 2014 @ 145

Last edited by KeirasMom; 04-10-2013 at 07:54 AM..
Old 04-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
Senior LCF Member

Thanks Dawn!

I saw the sale on line for $23.99, good to know that they have it in the store's as well. I will be heading over to get me some today and will let you know what I think. I luuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvv coffee!

Rox
Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Happy UD Wednesday JB's!

B: 3 sl turkey bacon, oatmeal, toast w/ straw jam and crm cheese, coffee w/ ff crm = 360

L: Maybe cabbage stir fry w/ salmon for 150.

D: Maybe cheeseburger w/ baked beans and mashed potatoes = 660

S: Greek yogurt = 80

Possible 1250 so far. I'm sure I'll find something to add to get me to 1690.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
Senior LCF Member

Went and picked up some Click, having a tall glass mixed with water/ice/banana all whirled up in my Vitamix. YUMMMMM
This is breakfast for only approx 225 calories, not bad, will see how long it holds me. The gal at the store drinks it every morning, she puts it in her coffee, talk about a caffeine boost.

The store only had the mocha flavor, so while I was there I ordered the vanilla latte also.

Lunch will be something good with DS #2 today. I am taking him back for what I hope will be his last visit at Shriner's today. He was burned pretty badly two weeks ago and is now doing much better.

Dinner: Spaghetti

Snack: Something sweet.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringamajig View Post
Went and picked up some Click, having a tall glass mixed with water/ice/banana all whirled up in my Vitamix. YUMMMMM
This is breakfast for only approx 225 calories, not bad, will see how long it holds me. The gal at the store drinks it every morning, she puts it in her coffee, talk about a caffeine boost.

The store only had the mocha flavor, so while I was there I ordered the vanilla latte also.

Lunch will be something good with DS #2 today. I am taking him back for what I hope will be his last visit at Shriner's today. He was burned pretty badly two weeks ago and is now doing much better.

Dinner: Spaghetti

Snack: Something sweet.
to your DS!

I didn't have my Click this morning because I was craving a bagel. Now I really want it and may hit the store on my lunch break. Sadly, it's clear on the North end of town, and I'm at the very South end. I think I'll have just enough time to make it there and back, then have my shake at my desk. That's how much I want it, lol. Not sure if it's the flavor or the caffeine I'm quickly becoming addicted to, lol!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #11
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
to your DS!

I didn't have my Click this morning because I was craving a bagel. Now I really want it and may hit the store on my lunch break. Sadly, it's clear on the North end of town, and I'm at the very South end. I think I'll have just enough time to make it there and back, then have my shake at my desk. That's how much I want it, lol. Not sure if it's the flavor or the caffeine I'm quickly becoming addicted to, lol!
Thanks Dawn.

Might be a little of both, it is very tasty stuff.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Sirtain
Stats: 202then/154March/Xnow/140soon
WOE: Paleo+JUDDD
Start Date: March 2013
My plan:
Chicken leftovers with creamed spinach
Sushi!
More leftovers for dinner, followed by strawberry ice cream!

I have GOT to learn to make smaller quantities. Leftovers are piling up, now that my Honey and I are only eating half the time. Can't even give them to the dogs, because I've got them on JUDDD, too!
Sirtain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JMBM
Stats: 204/157/135
WOE: IF/BBD
Start Date: 02/15/2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMBM View Post
Happy UD Wednesday JB's!

B: 3 sl turkey bacon, oatmeal, toast w/ straw jam and crm cheese, coffee w/ ff crm = 360

L: Maybe boiled potato w/ salmon, plain Greek yogurt, few chips =300

D: Maybe cheeseburger w/ baked beans and mashed potatoes = 660

S: Greek yogurt = 80, cookies 140

870 so far 1500 total if I do the hamburger w/beans and potatoes for dinner. I'm sure I'll find something to add to get me to 1690.
JMBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #14
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sorenkkg
Stats: Jan 2014: 266/258.0/160
WOE: JUDDD range: 2200/500
Start Date: LC Jan 2003 restart Jan 2012- JUDDD start 04/2012
Quote:
Click brand espresso protein shake. It's got a double shot of espresso in it, tastes a-maz-ing, and has 15 grams of protein for 120 calories. .....

So... you aimed that at ME, right? b/c I'd want to try it, and then my heart would probably explode!

Also, it sounds like it's a powder that you mix up, rather than a pre-made shake? Or am I confusing 2 different things...

Me, today.

1) TOTALLY TICKED that I'm up (scale) after a very good DD yesterday

2) this threw off my routine, and I've eaten weirdly all day. I still have 1100 calories or so to go, but haven't a clue what I want.

B: 2 eggs, 1 lower cal sausage (170 for the sausage alone).
S: 3 thick slices of beef salami, 1 slice of low cal swiss cheese
L: 1 flatout (90 cal) with 2 full T of chocolate PB2 mixed with water, and some doublefruit jam... With about 2 big T of my coconut jam (50cal per T) EATEN OFF THE SPOON

water, vitamins.

D: not a freakin clue. DH was out around lunch, had himself a baconator

Not sure what I want... I *want* carbs, but don't want to deal with the effort to lose the weight (water)... and all this b/c I had some advil last night and might be retaining?

UGH.

Plan to Win, Win when you Plan (re: food)
sorenkkg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #15

It wasn't directed specifically at you, but your heart would definitely explode. It is a powder, not a pre-made shake.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
Yes, I was wondering about the Click shake also..and..like...where can I buy them?.. answer fast, if you can, Dawn..
Soren, it's just one day...tomorrow is a brand new one and you'll do fine..I like the little faces you use..very creative.

I have had my usual salmon fillets and that wonderful cauliflower/green peas and ranch dressing thing..now if I can just padlock the fridge I'll have had a good dd.
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #17

I got mine at the Vitamin Shoppe, but I'm sure if you Google, you can find some close to you, if you don't have a Vitamin Shoppe. I would think any well-stocked nutrition or fitness store.

Fast enough? I'm amped on Click.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #18
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: jaymar
WOE: Atkins...Juddd
Start Date: Nov 28 2012
Thank you, Dawn, you are amazing...and I do have a Vitamin Shoppe close by..I can't wait to try it...I am looking forward to the bounce too..
jaymar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #19
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
B: Everything bagel with cream cheese, coffee
L: Banh Mi
D: Rotisserie chicken and green beans, corn bread (??)
Not sure if I'll make it to the gym. DH has been working a lot lately, and their daycare is often full when I get there for my class. We'll see.
How many calories are in the Banh Mi Sandwich? Do you get the grilled pork one? I love Banh Mi sammies.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #20

I didn't end up having it today, but I usually get the original pork to save calories. The grilled pork has a sweet glaze, and I have no idea what the calories would be. The place I go to uses very little mayo and I estimate the original with little mayo at 300 calories. I then add at least 20 calories of sriracha.

There's another place I go that uses more mayo, and I estimate that one at 400 calories.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
I didn't end up having it today, but I usually get the original pork to save calories. The grilled pork has a sweet glaze, and I have no idea what the calories would be. The place I go to uses very little mayo and I estimate the original with little mayo at 300 calories. I then add at least 20 calories of sriracha.

There's another place I go that uses more mayo, and I estimate that one at 400 calories.
Thanks Dawn.

Most of the places I checked around here, they do not list the calories. We have a wonderful Vietnamese place about a half a mile from the house that has a great Wor Wonton and I am trying to figure that one out too. It shouldn't be to bad as it is broth, veggies and about wonton's with couple shrimp, chicken, beef, and pork.

I really wish that all places had to post the calorie/nutrition on the menu's. It would sure make things a lot easier.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #22

I use an online tracker (not allowed to mention which one) that has a huge database. If I don't know the count on something, I find something someone else has entered that sounds similar, use that, cross my fingers, and hope for the best. It's worked pretty well.