Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   My first whoosh! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801662-my-first-whoosh.html)

Kimmietoo 04-10-2013 03:57 AM

My first whoosh!
 
:jumpjoy:Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I finally got one! I had put on a record 7 lb. Easter binge. I hadn't even listed the amount, I was so downed about it. (I had a MD that turned into an UD, followed by two UUADs.) I listened to you wonderful JB's who encourage us about how forgiving JUDDD can be. I was certain that it would be at least two weeks to get back to where I had gotten, minimum. I've been strictly following rotations and had seen 5 of those Easter pounds come on off. Yesterday I did a very strict DD. I only had CO and SF syrup in coffee and some SF popsicles. This morning I was rewarded with a whopping 4 lb woosh -- the balance of the Easter fiasco plus an additional two pounds for a new JUDDD low for me!

Yes, I am delighted. However much more than that, so very very much more than that, I am sooooooo thankful to have you for such wonderful friends!!! In times past, trying to handle this "by myself", I would have likely become disgusted with myself and with JUDDD, and just given up. Buoyed by your successes, your encouragement and your confidence in JUDDD and in each other, a week and a half after the UHOH big UHOH, and all is well again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear JB's. You can't even begin to know how much your sharing and encouragement helps us all.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Kimmie

Lori_:) 04-10-2013 04:04 AM

Wonderful news Kim!!! Your post is very encouraging to me as well! You're on a downward trend now for sure!
:high5:

SlowSure 04-10-2013 04:19 AM

Oh my word. That is so exciting - many congratulations to you.

gotsomeold 04-10-2013 04:30 AM

Happy Dance for Kimmie!!!

Yep, experiencing 'JUDDD Forgives' is like stepping into the sunshine after a long, dreary winter. Yes, this forum redefines and elevates the concept of 'support' and rocks while doing so!

Whitlin' 04-10-2013 05:03 AM

Woo Hoo, Kimmie! You deserve it! You've been very careful and attentive to your rotations. Holidays can be difficult, but the gains can be forgiven with JUDDD.

Does your info explain that you were diagnosed hypothyroid at age 8 or am I reading wrong?

All best wishes for more good rotations!

Jbinme 04-10-2013 05:05 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy:so happy for you!!

Bows1 04-10-2013 05:07 AM

YAY for Kim! Woohoo!

Familyvet 04-10-2013 05:09 AM

:yahoo::yahoo::kicking::kicking::yahoo::yahoo:

Mamatomany 04-10-2013 05:27 AM

Happy dance for Kim .... You go girl!

deborahlh 04-10-2013 05:34 AM

:jumpjoy:So happy for you!!!:jumpjoy:

Kimmietoo 04-10-2013 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitlin' (Post 16364478)
Woo Hoo, Kimmie! You deserve it! You've been very careful and attentive to your rotations. Holidays can be difficult, but the gains can be forgiven with JUDDD.

Does your info explain that you were diagnosed hypothyroid at age 8 or am I reading wrong?

All best wishes for more good rotations!

Yes, you are reading it correctly, diagnosis with hypothyroidism was at age eight.

hot-in-texas 04-10-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmietoo (Post 16364429)
:jumpjoy:Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I finally got one! I had put on a record 7 lb. Easter binge. I hadn't even listed the amount, I was so downed about it. (I had a MD that turned into an UD, followed by two UUADs.) I listened to you wonderful JB's who encourage us about how forgiving JUDDD can be. I was certain that it would be at least two weeks to get back to where I had gotten, minimum. I've been strictly following rotations and had seen 5 of those Easter pounds come on off. Yesterday I did a very strict DD. I only had CO and SF syrup in coffee and some SF popsicles. This morning I was rewarded with a whopping 4 lb woosh -- the balance of the Easter fiasco plus an additional two pounds for a new JUDDD low for me!

Yes, I am delighted. However much more than that, so very very much more than that, I am sooooooo thankful to have you for such wonderful friends!!! In times past, trying to handle this "by myself", I would have likely become disgusted with myself and with JUDDD, and just given up. Buoyed by your successes, your encouragement and your confidence in JUDDD and in each other, a week and a half after the UHOH big UHOH, and all is well again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear JB's. You can't even begin to know how much your sharing and encouragement helps us all.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Kimmie

That's great! And I totally understand what you are saying. Juddd works, but I don't think I could have stayed with it this long(actually, I know I couldn't) if it weren't for all of the awesome juddd Budds and this website. So thankful:heart:

Flutter 04-10-2013 06:00 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps876cafea.gif Fabulous news!!!!!!!! It's lovely that those party pounds are coming off so quickly! Definitely gives you inspiration to continue what you're doing, hmmm? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps53cb5bc5.gif

KeirasMom 04-10-2013 06:50 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Flossyliz 04-10-2013 07:06 AM

:jumpjoy: That's brilliant Kimmie! :jumpjoy:

:sing: Congratulations on sticking with it. :clap:

jaymar 04-10-2013 07:09 AM

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: So happy for you,Kimmie...it is an exciting thing to have...you are going to do just great..lots of great info on here and a lot of people with major success to prove it....finding what works for you is what it's all about..I tried some things that didn't work, but that's ok...that's how we learn..I wish you continued success on your journey.:)

krazy cat 04-10-2013 07:29 AM

That's wonderful Kimmie!! :jumpjoy: I'm sure it'll all be downward from here on for you!

Yennie 04-10-2013 07:56 AM

:jumpjoy::clap::jumpjoy::clap:
:up::up::up:
Well done! What a rewarding movement on the scale! Way to stick with it. Isn't JUDDD great???

Ringamajig 04-10-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimmietoo (Post 16364429)
:jumpjoy:Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I finally got one! I had put on a record 7 lb. Easter binge. I hadn't even listed the amount, I was so downed about it. (I had a MD that turned into an UD, followed by two UUADs.) I listened to you wonderful JB's who encourage us about how forgiving JUDDD can be. I was certain that it would be at least two weeks to get back to where I had gotten, minimum. I've been strictly following rotations and had seen 5 of those Easter pounds come on off. Yesterday I did a very strict DD. I only had CO and SF syrup in coffee and some SF popsicles. This morning I was rewarded with a whopping 4 lb woosh -- the balance of the Easter fiasco plus an additional two pounds for a new JUDDD low for me!

Yes, I am delighted. However much more than that, so very very much more than that, I am sooooooo thankful to have you for such wonderful friends!!! In times past, trying to handle this "by myself", I would have likely become disgusted with myself and with JUDDD, and just given up. Buoyed by your successes, your encouragement and your confidence in JUDDD and in each other, a week and a half after the UHOH big UHOH, and all is well again.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dear JB's. You can't even begin to know how much your sharing and encouragement helps us all.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Kimmie

Woooohooooo Kimmie! :clap::clap::clap:

That is a fantastic whoosh. :)
Rox

Librarygirl 04-10-2013 08:29 AM

Your post made me tear up a little bit.:cry::clap::clap::clap: So happy for you!!!! I feel the same way about my JB's!!! What would we do without this support!!!

Hooray for WHOOSHES and JUDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

JMBM 04-10-2013 09:40 AM

Yippee for Kimme!:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy: I had an out of control Easter extravaganza as well and the JB's told me the same thing. Hop back on plan and JUDDD is forgiving. Wasn't sure that would be the case for me though, but was happy to see I went up only 1.1. I've been back on strict rotation now for the past 4 days and now I'm back in the 140's again. Whew! I too am sooooo very thankful for the support and knowledge of the JB's! Keep on keepin on!;)

shepheka 04-10-2013 10:41 AM

That is fantastic Kimmie!!!!!! I agree with you 100% The support and encouragement we get here from these wonderful JUDDDers makes ALL the difference! You can do this! Isn't it great to finally know that?

TryingJudd 04-10-2013 11:54 AM

awesome - nice work!!!

Never Too Late 04-10-2013 11:57 AM

Bravo! Well done, Kimmie. :hugs:

LoCarbGal 04-10-2013 12:05 PM

FANTASTIC! :jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

You did it! And now, you're a believer for life! It just keeps getting better and better!

mom23kids 04-10-2013 12:58 PM

:high5:

vickismc 04-10-2013 02:19 PM

W.A.Y. T.O. G.O.!:jumpjoy:

Kissa 04-10-2013 03:08 PM

Woot, woot Kim, a well deserved whoosh. Onwards and downwards!

Carly 04-10-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotsomeold (Post 16364450)
Happy Dance for Kimmie!!!

Yep, experiencing 'JUDDD Forgives' is like stepping into the sunshine after a long, dreary winter. Yes, this forum redefines and elevates the concept of 'support' and rocks while doing so!

:goodpost: Yup- exactly what Nancy said! I'm thrilled for you.
I am eating wonderfully delightful food here in Florida with no fear, because when I get home I have JUDDD to correct any vacation damage that may appear. Or it may not since JUDDD and it's magic are amazing.

Seabreezes 04-10-2013 06:23 PM

Yes, JUDDD is really amazing! And the JUDDD BUDDD's are even more amazing!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:59 PM.