Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD Tuesday - plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801614-dd-tuesday-plan.html)

zipp2play 04-09-2013 06:38 AM

DD Tuesday - plan?

It's Tuesday, that's one better than Monday! WOOHOO

Today:
stirfry veggies with an egg 90c
salad around 100c or 170c if I include chicken
potato? soup? Not sure

Goal, under 500c

zipp2play 04-09-2013 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16361240)
Seriously! You have a LOT of eggs/chicken. Careful not to give yourself an egg allergy! Seems you're almost done though, so that's good. I personally have enough mini eggs of various types to open my own dollar store. :doh:
We'll be sucking these things back for the rest of the year!

From yesterday....I can say, on JUDDD I eat less eggs than on LC. I used to eat a minimum of 2-3 eggs a day and many days 5-6 because I would eat them on my salad and sometimes for a quick dinner. I do LOVE eggs. So that helps.

How is your Doggie?

zipp2play 04-09-2013 06:39 AM

I OD on Chicken faster than eggs.

Sirtain 04-09-2013 07:13 AM

I am doing a total fast for this Down Day, and looking forward to it. I find eating a little to be more difficult than eating nothing, so I am actually kind of excited. My plan: water, water, some more water, maybe a little tea! :)

I do drink a mix of plain water and electrolyte water(water with lemon juice and salt).

KeirasMom 04-09-2013 07:17 AM

B: Click espresso Mocha protein shake (120)
L: Small Wendy's chili with TJ's habanero sauce (210)
D: Either Miso (25) or Subway veggie delite salad (50)

370 total if I have the Subway. I'm trying something new by having a shake for breakfast on my DD. Usually, I come in around 250 or so for the day.

sorenkkg 04-09-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zipp2play (Post 16362685)
How is your Doggie?

I hear ya on the eggs when doing LC-- I'd eat 3 for breakfast a couple times a week, scrambled or HB, and DH could mow down 4 for breakfast! :faint:

Now, *maybe* I have 2 on an UD for breakfast, maybe 1x a week or less.

Dawn-- I'm curious to see if having a shake at breakfast impacts the rest of your DD. Let us know how you feel at lunch, mid-afternoon, and dinner?

re: Haka (boy dog). He's peeing in the house, but NO BLOOD! :jumpjoy: I take that to mean that the antibiotics are working :up:

It's almost 11am and we've not heard back from the vet yet with cultures or blood test results, so there's still opportunity for my optimism to be shattered :annoyed: so let's keep our fingers and paws crossed, k? :aprayer:

I'm a wait-as-long-as-possible-to-eat on a DD girl, so here's my planned day today. Changing up dinner a wee bit (i.e. no yogurt) to accomodate what I have in the fridge that needs to GO (i.e. cut fruit from my workshop last week):

B: lemon water, vitamins
L: lemon water
S: veggie soup, 37
D: 1.5 lower fat pork sausages (255)
1pkg tofu shirataki (40)
1/2c tomato basil classico (45)
1T parmesan (22)

Dessert: 6oz cantaloupe (58)

total: 457cal
27g net carbs

And I think I have a plan for my DD's next week when I'm onsite in CA, i.e. I've figured out what to buy for dinners and snacks on my DDs, and that I won't have breakfast on my UDs (b/c I don't usually do that, here).

I want to as closely replicate what i would do at home, while away. So no frozen low cal meals, no weird UD treats for breakfast (like frozen breakfast sandwiches, tried that last time).

And I usually go out for dinner on my UDs, and eat the catered lunch as well, so I'm sure I'll hit my UD numbers even without breakfast.

I feel good about this plan, and that I won't regain my hard fought lost weight this time!!!

The main challenge is I'm flying home on a DD, and it will be during my meal time (I arrive 11:30pm at night on Friday)... so, I guess I need to either figure out a salad/meal I can buy, or bring with me to the airport in SF, that meets my DD requirements.
:confused: thinking about that... suggestions welcome!

KeirasMom 04-09-2013 10:43 AM

So far, so good, Soren.

I had my shake at around 7:30 a.m. It's now after 9:30 a.m. and I have no hunger.

I usually take lunch from 11:30 - 12:30, so I'll have my chili then, but so far, easy peasy.

I'm also not nearly as amped as I was with yesterday's shake, but I got very little sleep last night (Lily was being needy after her surgery), so I'm tired and probably needed the extra caffeine.

tofucheez 04-09-2013 05:50 PM

Soren, not sure what your requirements are, but if you can go to a grocery store you could just get a piece of fruit, a yogurt or string cheese, and a hard boiled egg from the deli. Should be fairly filling and easy....less than 300 cal.

sorenkkg 04-09-2013 09:21 PM

You're right Tofu, I just need to be creative. At worst, a plain salad, or even a small sushi tray at the airport would be ok. I'm in the 450 range daily, but could go to 500 or 600 if needed.

Spoonful of Happiness 04-09-2013 10:01 PM

Apple (70), 3 cheese sticks (270) = 340 calories.
Lotsaaa water!

KeirasMom 04-10-2013 06:22 AM

I had no hunger all day with the shake for breakfast, then my normal lunch and dinner. I woke up this morning to a new low. :D