Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD FRIDAY!!!COME ON IN!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801373-ud-friday-come.html)

adillenal 04-05-2013 04:40 AM

UD FRIDAY!!!COME ON IN!!

UD - Had a horrible DD yesterday and I think it was because I skipped breakfast. I waited until I was hungry and then it was too late. NOTHING killed my appetite until late evening when I ate a HB egg straight out of the shell and still warm.

B - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, coffee with HWC, SF marmalade, 2 slices bacon
L - HB eggs since I have to go to the next town to buy feed
D - Hamburger soup that I made for DH last night. He raved about it so maybe it is good.:)

deboratpc 04-05-2013 06:22 AM

b- bacon, egg, cheese sandwich 860
l- white chicken chili - not sure exact calorie amount, will probably be 500-750 depending on how much I eat :)
d- not sure

Kismet311 04-05-2013 07:47 AM

Just had one of the Atkins breakfast bowls. Going out to lunch so will have to keep dinner pretty tame LOL

LoCarbGal 04-05-2013 07:56 AM

Happy UD Friday! Thought it would never get here.

B: Coffee/HWC, yogurt or PB?
L: Deli pastrami and swiss cheese
D: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, roasted asparagus and brussels sprouts
D: A few chocolate eggs*

*I love how chocolate hangs around the house for so long now. I actually still have some Dove chocolate hearts from Valentines Day! When did I become the person who doesn't eat up every piece of chocolate in the house within days of it entering the door???

Kissa 04-05-2013 08:22 AM

Hi, looking forward to the first of my 3 UDs :)

B 2 slices of toast and Marmite with filter coffee.
S small piece of last night salmon, coconut water.
D Lots of leftovers, veggies, salad, houmous, smoked salmon, coleslaw, cheese, olives. What we call in our house a 'Carpet Picnic'. With some nice wine. Yummy.

mom23kids 04-05-2013 09:47 AM

having a garage sale today brrrrr!

Granola bar and fun size pk m&ms
Big mac and large fries
??? For supper

tobelowcarber 04-05-2013 12:34 PM

B: leftover salmon, hard boiled eggs, chopped onion, mayo 777 cal
L/D: stir-fried lamb with garlic, ginger, mushroom, asparagus cooked in coconut oil, sliced cucumber 617 cal

1394 cal/18 gr carbs

will have some veggies if I get hungry in the evening

Librarygirl 04-05-2013 04:05 PM

I've been eating all day. :D

B-Coffee w/H&H, steel cut oats (finally got to try them) with coconut butter melted (verdict: delicious!)

s-cheese curls, vanilla cookies, 3 chocolate candies

L-Smart Ones dinner, cucumbers...couldn't eat them all

s-4 water crackers w/LC garlic & herb cheese

D-Turkey tenderloin (new one on me---it's in the oven), brussel sprouts, rice and gravy (that's the plan, but I'm not real hungry yet)

wine ;)

Librarygirl 04-05-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom23kids (Post 16356445)
having a garage sale today brrrrr!

Granola bar and fun size pk m&ms
Big mac and large fries
??? For supper

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What kind of diet encourages McDonald's?! :cool:

Librarygirl 04-05-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16355847)
UD - Had a horrible DD yesterday and I think it was because I skipped breakfast. I waited until I was hungry and then it was too late. NOTHING killed my appetite until late evening when I ate a HB egg straight out of the shell and still warm.

B - scrambled eggs with shredded cheese, coffee with HWC, SF marmalade, 2 slices bacon
L - HB eggs since I have to go to the next town to buy feed
D - Hamburger soup that I made for DH last night. He raved about it so maybe it is good.:)

I HATE when that happens! I know you were glad to see the sun this morning!:)

adillenal 04-05-2013 04:25 PM

Oh yes and I am going to be super careful about eating BEFORE I am hungry like I usually do.