Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD THURSDAY!!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801317-dd-thursday.html)

adillenal 04-04-2013 05:45 AM

DD THURSDAY!!!

DD
B - coffee with HWC (not hungry this morning so I am waiting until hunger hits to eat anything.)
L - cold boiled potatoes
D - cold boiled potatoes

Kismet311 04-04-2013 06:27 AM

B-Coffee
L and S-tea, coffee, lemon water
D-Pizza made on a low carb pitas. I can make 2 pizzas for about 300 calories!

Librarygirl 04-04-2013 06:31 AM

B-coffee

L-turkey, pickle, LC cheese

s-carrots, cucumbers

D-spaghetti squash, sun dried tomato pesto

deboratpc 04-04-2013 06:37 AM

I just don't feel like eating anything........maybe that will change as the day goes.

Lumina 04-04-2013 06:45 AM

The plan is nothing. If I do have anything caloric it will come in coffee/cream form. Just have to stay busy today, as the rumbling is already starting.

Librarygirl 04-04-2013 07:39 AM

Lumina, have you tried protein yet? I know you said you didn't want to fast completely, if possible.

Lumina 04-04-2013 08:06 AM

I haven't yet. I need to go to the grocery store first to get some higher protein but lower calorie foods. I will probably do that today so that Saturday I can try a protein breakfast.

Before I would wait 'as long as possible' to eat and that for sure did not work. So I'm going to try higher protein, starting earlier, and smaller meals through the day. I hope that works.

Thank you again for your help!

KeirasMom 04-04-2013 08:12 AM

Lumina, we're all so different. I like a good mix of protein to keep me going and bulk (low cal veggies) to make me feel like I've eaten. I don't do well with just protein, or with just veggies. Good luck! You'll figure out what works for you soon enough.

LoCarbGal 04-04-2013 08:33 AM

Good morning fellow DDers! I'm kind of at a loss this morning. I don't feel like having my normal and beloved coffee/HWC this morning! So this is the plan, but who knows what the day will bring...

B: Iced tea
L: FF greek yogurt
D: Chicken breast

Total ~ 395

Demonica 04-04-2013 08:37 AM

B- BP coffee, coffee with HWC
L- 1/4 C tuna, 1 tbsp mayo
S- small salad with 1 C lettuce, 2 tbsp cheese, tbsp EVOO and 1 tbsp ACV

Librarygirl 04-04-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumina (Post 16354339)
I haven't yet. I need to go to the grocery store first to get some higher protein but lower calorie foods. I will probably do that today so that Saturday I can try a protein breakfast.

Before I would wait 'as long as possible' to eat and that for sure did not work. So I'm going to try higher protein, starting earlier, and smaller meals through the day. I hope that works.

Thank you again for your help!

3 oz of chicken or fish is low in calories (or even 4). I like to have deli turkey for lunch on DDs with a pickle and Laughing Cow cheese spread..for about 80 calories total (6 pieces of turkey)...spread cheese on a slice, add a slice of pickle, roll up and cut into small pieces of just eat it with your fingers. Satisfying and tasty. :)

mom23kids 04-04-2013 09:43 AM

So far a flat bread sandwich: with light flat bread, deli ham, thin sliced pepperjack cheese,lettuce, diced tomato and ff Italian dressing-210 calories

Either eggs or a lean cuisine entree for supper

MsWoods 04-04-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16354513)
3 oz of chicken or fish is low in calories (or even 4). I like to have deli turkey for lunch on DDs with a pickle and Laughing Cow cheese spread..for about 80 calories total (6 pieces of turkey)...spread cheese on a slice, add a slice of pickle, roll up and cut into small pieces of just eat it with your fingers. Satisfying and tasty. :)

Just wanted to mention, Walmart has frozen tilapia fillets in a big bag, I think it's about $10, they are individually frozen, and they are about 4oz portions, for 100 calories. I love them.

mom23kids 04-04-2013 04:35 PM

Well this dd was wacky :laugh: so busy with two playdates, errands and getting ready for a garage so my food plan got messed up. Ended up eating a flat bread sandwich, 210c, granola bar, 140c, cup diet hot cocoa, 20c, fun size pack of m&ms, 88c, and then a big handful of croutons lol.

AndyBFK 04-04-2013 06:59 PM

My second DD is almost over! Let's see if I dream of food tonight like I did on Tuesday. :hyst:

B: protein shake. Wasn't hungry but forcing myself to try and eat 3x a day to control my blood sugar. This one was good - 110 cal 23 gm protein
L: 2 pieces nagiri tuna 2 pieces salmon sashimi - about 200 calories I think
D: big green salad 3oz grilled chicken low cal Italian 180 cal
S: cup of whole foods vegetable broth. 15 cal

Librarygirl 04-04-2013 07:27 PM

Sounds good, Andy! Great job on getting through your 2nd DD. :) I'll be dreaming of food too. ;)

AndyBFK 04-04-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16355625)
Sounds good, Andy! Great job on getting through your 2nd DD. :) I'll be dreaming of food too. ;)

Thank you!!! Today was a whole lot easier than the first.
It was quite funny the dreams I had. We had a horrible hail storm overnight so I was woken up multiple times. Every time I went back to sleep, another dream. I think I dreamt so much about eating, I woke up full on Wednesday! :)