Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Tuesday - plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801024-ud-tuesday-plan.html)

zipp2play 04-02-2013 05:34 AM

UD Tuesday - plan?

B - 2 boiled eggs (the dyed eggs are almost gone) toast
L - salad with chicken, cottage cheese, tomatoes
S - snickers egg
D - not sure, something with hamburger...thinking Shepherd's PIE!

Needing to regroup. Will make today nice and perfectly inline with my calorie levels!

JMBM 04-02-2013 05:41 AM

:hiya: Happy UD to us!!

B: 1 scr egg, 4 sl turkey bacon, coffee w/ h/h creamer = 200
L: Thinking stir fried cabbage w/chicken = 200/250
D::dunno:
D: Maybe a cupcake, or shoney's strawberry pie = 330

Hope everyone has a great day!;)

mom23kids 04-02-2013 06:00 AM

Corn nuts for breakfast :laugh:
Maybe a pretzel at the mall later this morning
Flatbread sandwich and chex mix for lunch
Leftover pork bbq on garlic toast for supper, with a salad
There will be m&ms sprinkled in throughout the day :D

Kimmietoo 04-02-2013 06:09 AM

B - 2 eggs, ham slice, 1/2 grapefruit
L - protein shake
D- TBD, wine will be involved :sing:

Have an awesome day, JBs! :heart:

Kimmie

TryingJudd 04-02-2013 06:14 AM

B- greek yogurt (140)
S - light english muffin toasted with cinnamon light laughing cow (140)
L - salad w grilled chicken (400) and an apple (75)
S- orange (65)
D - Hamburger on bun w pop chips (750)
S- cake or ice cream (200 cals worth)

1770 calories. Trying to schedule snacks - some healthy, some not to plan out the day and stay in calorie range.

SlowSure 04-02-2013 06:17 AM

Transitioning to a leptin reset after 28 days on a potato hack so I'm still watching my fat intake as Yennie's painful experience post her moderate-fat Easter dinner after only a 7 day hack indicates that one should introduce fat again in a very controlled manner.:sick:

B breakfast casserole of cauliflower and egg whites (with 2 whole eggs and 10 egg whites: I ate a quarter) served with 70g of tuna. (approx.200kcals)

L may be some apple leather, rehydrated and thickened with psyllium and glucomannan powders, served with low-fat custard. (approx. 170kcals)

D lamb rogan josh served with spinach, charred aubergine in tomato, and a little rice. (approx. 550kcals)

I could do with adding in about 350kcals more but it's tricky to do that without adding in fat or sugar which wouldn't be wise when transitioning back out of the potato hack, nor so soon after a migraine. I'll do better with my next UD.

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 06:25 AM

B: 3 lc/lc turkey meatballs (165), 1 gingerbread cookie (estimated at 90)
L: not sure, it's being brought in. will try for salad and meat from sandwich fillings?
D: going to a fav restaurant with my boss, DH, and a friend of hers from here (she's from CA). Will check out the menu and run the numbers, do my best.

will check in later.
:) S.

JMBM 04-02-2013 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TryingJudd (Post 16349820)
B- greek yogurt (140)
S - light english muffin toasted with cinnamon light laughing cow (140)
L - salad w grilled chicken (400) and an apple (75)
S- orange (65)
D - Hamburger on bun w pop chips (750)
S- cake or ice cream (200 cals worth)

1770 calories. Trying to schedule snacks - some healthy, some not to plan out the day and stay in calorie range.

Hi TJ, you may already know this, or have already tried it, but there's a greek yogurt that's only 80 cal. if you're interested? Like I said you may have already tried it and didn't like it so disregard this if that's the case. Anywhoo, it's dannon light and fit and it's the same size as the 140 cal. brands. They have pineapple, strawberry, blueberry, and vanilla. Vanilla is my favorite, but I use to eat the 140 calorie ones and I just happened to notice this other brand and checked out the calories and lo and behold "only 80" yay! Anyways, just a little FYI.;)

TryingJudd 04-02-2013 08:59 AM

Thanks jmbm! I have tried it and although I like it I can't always find it. Good reminder to look for it again.

KathyL 04-02-2013 09:22 AM

We are having our Easter dinner today! LOL Sunday we had brunch at church and it was substantial enough that no one wanted a big meal so we put it off.

I have a cold and am not really wanting to eat so I doubt I'll eat before dinner.

dinner around 4 will be ham, potato casserole, green beans cooked with bacon, homemade rolls. Not planning any dessert since we had enough of that on Sunday. LOL

JMBM 04-02-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathyL (Post 16350273)
We are having our Easter dinner today! LOL Sunday we had brunch at church and it was substantial enough that no one wanted a big meal so we put it off.

I have a cold and am not really wanting to eat so I doubt I'll eat before dinner.

dinner around 4 will be ham, potato casserole, green beans cooked with bacon, homemade rolls. Not planning any dessert since we had enough of that on Sunday. LOL

Sounds yummy! enjoy!:yummy:

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16349837)
B: 3 lc/lc turkey meatballs (165), 1 gingerbread cookie (estimated at 90)
L: not sure, it's being brought in. will try for salad and meat from sandwich fillings?
D: going to a fav restaurant with my boss, DH, and a friend of hers from here (she's from CA). Will check out the menu and run the numbers, do my best.

will check in later.
:) S.

Update-- I rocked lunch! :up:

L: giant salad (2 paper plates full), about 3 T (or less? better to estimate high) of a creamy house dressing. 2 slices deli turkey, about 1/3c chicken salad.
1/2 of a small (slider sized) bun, but that's it.
1 giant strawberry I picked off the dessert platter for myself for later.
1 pickle.

:D I'm FEELING it today! ON POINT!!!!

TryingJudd 04-02-2013 10:27 AM

Go Soren!

I had a change of plans for lunch - RUN to your nearest saladworks on your next DD and try the spring fit salad - 214 calories with almonds, chicken, snow peas, egg whites, shredded carrots - filling, crunchy, packed with protein, awesome. I used spray dressing.

zipp2play 04-02-2013 11:18 AM

Kathy, I hope you feel a little better by dinner time!

LiLi914 04-02-2013 11:32 AM

So I have zero appetite, but I don't want to do three DD's in a row or ruin the rotation. What's a girl to do, Juddd buddies? I think I have over 1700 calories left for the day.

JMBM 04-02-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16350590)
So I have zero appetite, but I don't want to do three DD's in a row or ruin the rotation. What's a girl to do, Juddd buddies? I think I have over 1700 calories left for the day.

Girl if I were there I'd hook you up! Mac n cheese, corn bread, mashed potatoes, fried okra, need I say more?:yummy: Just kidding;) If you're feeling bad maybe you just need to sip some soup or something. Your body probably knows best. No need to force feed if you don't feel well.:sick: I hope you feel better soon lili.:console:

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16350590)

I agree with ^^^ above-- go for high fat, easy to make (or buy). Anything with cheese, nuts, high fat chocolate (like milk instead of dark), whipped cream... pasta is pretty high cal, then add some butter and cheese to it, you're good to go.

I'm still rocking today-- snack time was a shared bouquet from Edible Bouquets, and i skipped the chocolate strawberries and went to the honeydew (just 2 wedges) instead. :muscles:

Kissa 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

A high UD today, but on plan.

B an apple
L a soya flat white and small biscotti
D Prawn and salmon on toast, roast lamb with roasted potato, squash, parsnips and onion, green beans, carrots and broccoli, profiteroles with cream and chocolate sauce. Red wine.

This was my late Easter meal!

TryingJudd 04-02-2013 05:07 PM

Stress = chocolate. Too much of both today. I have to break that equation.

Kimberli33 04-02-2013 05:38 PM

Trying a more LC approach....
B- coffee,3 pc bacon
L-CheeseBurger(no bun) w/ peach tea
S-Carrots and Ranch
d- 3 oz Cold Chicken Breast w/ water

LiLi914 04-02-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMBM (Post 16350599)
Girl if I were there I'd hook you up! Mac n cheese, corn bread, mashed potatoes, fried okra, need I say more?:yummy: Just kidding;) If you're feeling bad maybe you just need to sip some soup or something. Your body probably knows best. No need to force feed if you don't feel well.:sick: I hope you feel better soon lili.:console:

Aww I love you forever. Those are some of my absolute faves.

JMBM 04-02-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLi914 (Post 16351383)
Aww I love you forever. Those are some of my absolute faves.

Well you know us southerners if it can be eaten then fry it.:hyst: Just kidding. lol That's what got me here in the first place. I have to limit fried stuff now'a days. Make me sick to my stomach. But bring on the fried okra. I could eat it by itself! Good ol comfort food.:yummy: I do hope you feel better soon. The stomach bug has been lurking around here and my son was terribly sick. He called me from college wanting me to come take care of him. Luckily he has good friends on stand by. Get well soon friend!:console:

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 08:34 PM

Cindy, i expect my portion by courier tomorrow morning, right? :cool:

Lol

Ended the day a bit high but not uua and am sticking to my goal of logging everything!
The restaurant was one where I know the chef (though he was at the baseball game...) and he had left them instructions to treat us very very well :up:
We were 5ppl, and shared a charcuterie platter (salami and pate, with house pickles and jams), fish tacos, polenta fries (!), then my dish of sausages and mashed potatoes, omg. And i had a beer! This is a place with 100 beers on tap ;)

Came home nd had some mini eggs :)

Around 2400 or so.
Onward and downward!

SlowSure 04-03-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16351554)
...polenta fries (!)

I like polenta fries and panisses. Why am I even thinking about fried food, this must be one of those siren threads there to lure you into bad ways that my mother would have warned me about had she been aware of the coming social media revolution. :)

zipp2play 04-03-2013 05:36 AM

OH Soren, that sounds HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!

We ended up with spaghetti bake not sheperd's pie! It was YUMMO! OH and I got in right at 1870c, actually 30 under!!!!!