Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD TUESDAY - Menu?? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/801020-dd-tuesday-menu.html)

adillenal 04-02-2013 05:13 AM

DD TUESDAY - Menu??

DD
B - 2 eggs with SF marmalade, coffee with HWC
Cold boiled potatoes the rest of the day

deboratpc 04-02-2013 06:27 AM

Again with no planning for me...oh well.

I think I will most likely just eat a grilled chicken bacon ranch salad from McD's today. Most likely I will just fast until dinner.

LoCarbGal 04-02-2013 08:17 AM

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Iced coffee/HWC, a boiled egg
D: roast beef

This is what I did on Easter, and it felt good and I had a small loss the next day. I think I'll stick with it one more time.

Librarygirl 04-02-2013 09:12 AM

B - coffee/H&H/CO (the CO has not sat well with my tummy...was wondering what was wrong and since that was all I have had...:sick:) - 90

L- 6 olives, 2 cucumbers, boiled egg - 115

D- ??? maybe pasta w/tomato pesto and brussel sprouts

Demonica 04-02-2013 09:16 AM

B- BP coffee
L- 1/4 C tuna with 1 tbsp mayo
S- probably some scrambled eggs

Farm Gal 04-02-2013 09:22 AM

Good Morning all!
B: Coffee
L: Coffee
D: Chicken/Cheese/Cabbage mix!

KeirasMom 04-02-2013 09:32 AM

The usual suspects

B: Tazo Awake
L: Small Wendy's chili with TJ's habanero hot sauce
D: Miso? Strawberries? Not sure yet.

Librarygirl 04-02-2013 10:40 AM

I'm having a particularly hungry DD.:annoyed: So annoying. I may have to go up to 500 calories.:dunno: Adding a 100 calorie bag of popcorn to my lunch...

taghag 04-02-2013 11:48 AM

A whole lotta nuthin!! LOL

B - coffee w/h&h
L - hard boiled egg
D - TJ Spicy chicken andouille sausage & asparagus

At 294 with everything included so I have snack room if I choose.

Never Too Late 04-02-2013 12:04 PM

DD Tuesday Menu

Hi, my name is Cyn and I want to introduce myself to all of you fine ladies and guys on the forum. :shake:

This is my 14th day on JUDDD. Here's today's menu.

B. Coffee, 1/2 scoop espresso protein powder smoothie
L. Egg/egg white scramble w/ 25g lox, onions and capers.
D. Chicken liver and onion spread on celery

Cyn

Farm Gal 04-02-2013 12:16 PM

:welcome: Cyn!!

KeirasMom 04-02-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Never Too Late (Post 16350514)
Hi, my name is Cyn and I want to introduce myself to all of you fine ladies and guys on the forum. :shake:

This is my 14th day on JUDDD. Here's today's menu.

B. Coffee, 1/2 scoop espresso protein powder smoothie
L. Egg/egg white scramble w/ 25g lox, onions and capers.
D. Chicken liver and onion spread on celery

Cyn

:welcome: Cyn! That espresso protein powder smoothie sounds good. Is the protein powder espresso flavored, or do you add espresso to your smoothie?

AndyBFK 04-02-2013 12:46 PM

Hi all,
This is my first DD as I just began JUDDD yesterday. Im out in the field (which means out visiting clients all day) and then on the road traveling to another city this evening. I am traveling all week for work so this should be interesting!

B- coffee & an Advantage shake (I think that's what it was called) 120
L- Spicy Lemongrass Soup from Freshii (no noodles) 200
D- Probably going to be room service as I won't get in the hotel until 8 or 9. Any good suggestions? I was thinking a salad with some grilled chicken and I may stop at the grocery store on the way out to get some low cal dressing (I like those wishbone ones you spray on, or at least I used too when I did WW).

adillenal 04-02-2013 01:52 PM

When I travel I rely on Pure Protein chocolate shakes. I rarely eat anything that I don't take with me on DD's. Course I always have HB eggs in a little cooler if I am out and about too.

deboratpc 04-02-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deboratpc (Post 16349728)
Again with no planning for me...oh well.

I think I will most likely just eat a grilled chicken bacon ranch salad from McD's today. Most likely I will just fast until dinner.

Well, I have been snacking on beef jerky because I have been hungry and that was the lowest calorie thing I could find. 240 cal

Not sure about dinner now. Might do cabbage or stir fry.

Never Too Late 04-02-2013 02:04 PM

Thank you, Farm Gal and KeirasMom for the warm welcome. And welcome to you, Andy BFK -- hope you enjoy JUDDD and get through your DD swimmingly -- smile.

Dawn, the espresso powder shake is called "Click" Espresso Protein Drink and there's a DOUBLE shot of Espresso Coffee in each serving. It has 120 calories, 12 g carbs plus vitamins, minerals. It packs such a caffeinated jolt (but yummy) that I usually use a half portion. It's drinkable hot or cold. It's my new favorite!

Have a lovely DD ladies.

Cyn

KeirasMom 04-02-2013 04:00 PM

That Click looks really good. I think I'm going to need to pick some up. Thanks!

Librarygirl 04-02-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Never Too Late (Post 16350742)
Thank you, Farm Gal and KeirasMom for the warm welcome. And welcome to you, Andy BFK -- hope you enjoy JUDDD and get through your DD swimmingly -- smile.

Dawn, the espresso powder shake is called "Click" Espresso Protein Drink and there's a DOUBLE shot of Espresso Coffee in each serving. It has 120 calories, 12 g carbs plus vitamins, minerals. It packs such a caffeinated jolt (but yummy) that I usually use a half portion. It's drinkable hot or cold. It's my new favorite!

Have a lovely DD ladies.

Cyn

Does it curb your hunger? The Click? Welcome too!!!

I've had 4 oz of potatoes and 1/2 c. of brussel sprouts and finally feel kinda full. :D I'm at 487 cals.

Never Too Late 04-02-2013 07:27 PM

Thank you for welcoming me, everyone. Library Girl -- I like your monikor because I am a read-aholic and I spend a lot of time with my nose in a book. I find that the Click shake satisfies my hunger very well on down days.

L/Cyn

LoCarbGal 04-02-2013 11:49 PM

:welcome: Cyn! You're off to a great start!