Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   1yr JUDDDiversary! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/800954-1yr-judddiversary.html)

sorenkkg 04-01-2013 12:55 PM

1yr JUDDDiversary!

Today is the 1yr anniversary of me starting JUDDD :)

I started officially on an UD, to make things easier... I just found my old first DD thread, where I was freaking OUT :eek: about it...
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...l#post15544903

How funny now that DDs are basically easier than UDs!

I'm not at the weight I'd hoped I'd be at a year ago, but I am about 30lbs (or so :annoyed: ) down from my high weight from 2012, and, I think more importantly, I've learned a WOE that I can really live with!

I can go lower carb, or higher carb, or lots of veggies, or lots of protein... and as with any plan, if you don't follow it, it won't work (:doh: ) but it's so easy to come back to after a vacation.

My goal for this next year is to figure out how to travel better while JUDDDing... really, what I mean is, not giving in to temptation on both my UDs or my DDs.

I want to thank everyone here for their support and friendship over this past year-- it's been HUGE, and I hope I can give as good as I get! :high5:

HUGS!!!!! :hugs:
I :heart: JBs!
S.

Kimmietoo 04-01-2013 01:13 PM

Oh Soren, thanks for sharing the links for your first DD! That was fun to read and you handled it very nicely!

Your new Avitar picture is darling!

Congratulations, girl, on a successful year and your new WOL!

HUGGGGS right back atcha!:hugs:

Kimmie

TryingJudd 04-01-2013 01:13 PM

Happy Anniversary.. this has got to be THE year for you but congrats on the 30 lbs and on sticking with it and helping to make this forum such a nice place to hang out!

calichris 04-01-2013 01:13 PM

Happy Judddiversary, Soren! So glad you're here and we're going through this lovely JUDDD journey together. :hugs:

http://mommifried.com/wp-content/upl...tulations.jpeg

SlimNana 04-01-2013 01:15 PM

HAPPY JUDDD ANNIVERSARY SOREN!!! :clap:

I read in your DD 1 post that you started JUDDDing with meal replacement shakes. Me too. I'm so looking forward to it eventually warming up sometime soon this spring, so I can get back to doing what works best for me.

Best wishes on your continued progress! :high5:

BTW: You look great in your new Avi!

:) Ann

LoCarbGal 04-01-2013 01:21 PM

Happy JUDDDiversary, Soren! You've been a wonderful inspiration and what a cheerleader you are, to me and everyone else! Proud to be your JB, girl!

KeirasMom 04-01-2013 01:42 PM

Happiest of happy JUDDDiversaries! :jumpjoy:

zipp2play 04-01-2013 02:00 PM

When you figure all that out girl, PLEASE share it with me!

Doing great girl. Inspiring!!!!!!

JMBM 04-01-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16348568)
Today is the 1yr anniversary of me starting JUDDD :)

I started officially on an UD, to make things easier... I just found my old first DD thread, where I was freaking OUT :eek: about it...
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/ju...l#post15544903

How funny now that DDs are basically easier than UDs!

I'm not at the weight I'd hoped I'd be at a year ago, but I am about 30lbs (or so :annoyed: ) down from my high weight from 2012, and, I think more importantly, I've learned a WOE that I can really live with!

I can go lower carb, or higher carb, or lots of veggies, or lots of protein... and as with any plan, if you don't follow it, it won't work (:doh: ) but it's so easy to come back to after a vacation.

My goal for this next year is to figure out how to travel better while JUDDDing... really, what I mean is, not giving in to temptation on both my UDs or my DDs.

I want to thank everyone here for their support and friendship over this past year-- it's been HUGE, and I hope I can give as good as I get! :high5:

HUGS!!!!! :hugs:
I :heart: JBs!
S.

Congrats Soren!:clap: You're right UD's are a lot more work.:confused:

Jbinme 04-01-2013 02:26 PM

I love your posts and your humor. You are an amazing JB!
Happy anniversary!

mom23kids 04-01-2013 04:42 PM

Happy anniversary :jumpjoy:

Carly 04-01-2013 04:51 PM

Happy Judddiversay! There are a few of us that all started together at the end of March! How fun! Here is to another fabulous year of JUDDDING! You are an awesome JUDDD bud!

ouizoid 04-01-2013 05:10 PM

good job girl--and your pic is smashing!

motivatedMomma4 04-01-2013 05:36 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!

arkie1 04-01-2013 05:59 PM

:congrats: on your 1st JUDDDiverisry! That's a great milestone you have achieved. You have a very good attitude, and are :sing: JUDDD. KUTGW!

Carole

Whitlin' 04-01-2013 06:50 PM

Thirty pounds is WONDERFUL. Think how many folks would whisper to you to ask your secret for 30 pounds loss - and you would be a good person to ask, too! Always helpful and encouraging.

sorenkkg 04-01-2013 08:05 PM

Wow you guys!
Would you believe i forgot I posted this, and came back at night to all this love and support! :love:

Im in it for the long haul.... Where's a tortoise icon when you need one? ;)
S

Yennie 04-01-2013 08:58 PM

Way to go, girlie! You're definitely one of the star JUDDD BUDDs, and so supportive, encouraging, etc.
Looking forward to continuing on the journey with you! :heart:

SlimNana 04-01-2013 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16349429)
Im in it for the long haul.... Where's a tortoise icon when you need one? ;)
S

:hyst: What does a snail say when riding on the back of a turtle? "Whee!"

jaymar 04-01-2013 10:03 PM

:cool:Happy Juddd Anniversary, Dear Soren...I'm sorry I'm kinda late, but I just now was able to look at the board again...well, I want to say, you are just one terrific "kid"...I mean that in the nicest way...you are a very sharp and smart young lady,..but you are so much fun, and so, just what we need. some times to cheer up the spirit...love your sense of humor and..your kind and compassionate nature too...wish you the best for the coming year in everything you do..You have made me smile on days when I didn't think I could, and that is a wonderful gift to have, thankyou for sharing so many of your gifts with us.

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 06:28 AM

:cry: omg, you guys!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :heart:

JMBM 04-02-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlimNana (Post 16349504)

Too cute!;)

Librarygirl 04-02-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlimNana (Post 16349504)

:D :D That's too cute!!!

Happy JUDDDIVERSARY, Soren!!! You are lovely and so helpful to everyone! You're looking fantastic too. JUDDD agrees with you.:high5:

shepheka 04-02-2013 10:43 AM

Soren, you are one of the most helpful and kind users on this forum. You have no idea how much you have helped me. Keep up the good work, 30 pounds is really something to be proud of! By the way, I love your new picture, you have such a glow about you! I hope I am still here in a year.

krazy cat 04-02-2013 11:19 AM

Happy JUDDDiversary Soren! Way to go on the 30 lb loss! :sing: Awesome!!

vanilla_latte 04-02-2013 11:28 AM

Happy Judddiversary, Soren!! Congrats on your weight loss!! Love your new avi!! :up:

LiLi914 04-02-2013 11:29 AM

Happy JUDDDiversary! Congrats on all of your success so far and of course int he future. Your goal for 2013 is great and if you find the secret let me know please. ;-) :clap:

stephdray 04-02-2013 04:48 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, Soren!

I don't know about you, but if I hadn't found JUDDD, I'd be up 30 lbs right now.

Or recovering from WLS.

Please don't minimize your accomplishments. You're my heroine!

sorenkkg 04-02-2013 09:01 PM

:hugs: you guys are totally boosting me up!

Lol, that pic was at the end of the day at one of my onsite training trips in CA last month.

Steph, funny you mention wls- over Xmas when my mom was here, we met with a cousin, who had had lapband. She told my mom all about it, and kept looking at me.
Ugh.
In the car, my mom asked if i considered it, cost, etc.... I didn't freak out, but gave her my list of cons, and talked about JUDDD.
Imo, wls is last resort, and I know that with JUDDD, I'll never need it!

Onward and downward! :muscles:

sterlinggirl 04-03-2013 06:26 AM

Love love this post.. And love your new photo as well, Dang girl you look GREAT!!!:heart: