Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Hello again JUDDD buds! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/800691-hello-again-juddd-buds.html)

Chalagurl 03-30-2013 07:06 AM

Hello again JUDDD buds!

Hi, I just want to introduce myself (again) and tell you all how much I've missed you! My name is Chantal. I tried JUDDD for the first time about a week before Christmas last year. I started out LC JUDDD and then decided to switch to moderate/high carb on a random UD. Altogether I did JUDDD for almost 2 weeks and I loved it! But the holiday season and most of January had so many events going on that I completely got thrown off plan. :( Anyway, through all of February and March I decided to just do normal calorie restriction (since my husband was doing it) at 1200 or less calories. I lost 20 lbs in those 2 months, so I am happy about that, but I'm hungry all the time. I miss the JUDDD discipline and almost peaceful feelings on DDs and the filling and enjoyable aspect of UDs. Also, you JUDDDers are the nicest, most helpful group of people I have ever come across on the Internet! So anyway...after all that rambling, I just want to say, it's good to be back! This is my 4th day back on JUDDD and I am loving it! I'm looking forward to talking with you all more and hopefully getting to maintenance for once in my life! So many of you all are maintaining and it gives me such hope! Anyway...rambling again! Excited for what's ahead! :heart:

Flutter 03-30-2013 07:07 AM

Awww, I remember you and am glad you're back! Great job on losing 20# in 2 months, wow!!! Welcome back!!!

LoCarbGal 03-30-2013 07:13 AM

I remember you too! :welcome: back and I know you'll get to your goal!

Chalagurl 03-30-2013 07:35 AM

I remember you two as well! LoCarbGal, your weight loss statistics are impressive! Great job!

sloppail 03-30-2013 08:08 AM

:welcome: :hiya:

Kim

calichris 03-30-2013 10:03 AM

:welcome: back!

JMBM 03-30-2013 10:09 AM

:welcome: back Chantal! Love that name. Very pretty! I started in Feb and love JUDDD!!!:clap: Looking forward to chatting with you!;)

Kimmietoo 03-30-2013 10:15 AM

:welcome: back, Chantal! I am a fairly new JUDDDer and am looking forward to getting to know you! You are right on....this is the greatest group on the NET!

Congrats on the twenty pound jump start, too! WTG!

Kimmie

hot-in-texas 03-30-2013 10:25 AM

Hello Chantal! Welcome back!, I started Juddd in Jan. I agree, these ARE the nicest people anywhere on the internet!
BTW, I love the name Chantal too. It was my name in French class in high school, and I always loved it, I had a Chantal persona, which made me feel pretty lol.

Librarygirl 03-30-2013 12:27 PM

Welcome back, Chantal!! Fantastic job on the 20 lb weight loss since Xmas!! Wow!

Carly 03-30-2013 04:21 PM

:welcome: back! I know you will reach your goal with JUDDD.

Kissa 03-30-2013 06:05 PM

Chantal (love your name, I have a dear friend who shares it), so pleased you have come back to the fold, although you have done brilliantly this year.

I do know what you mean about always feeling hungry on low calorie though. On JUDDD that just doesn't seem to be the case. Yes, a DD can be tough now and again but we always know the UD is waiting for us.

Great to have back.

arkie1 03-30-2013 09:33 PM

:welcome: back, Chantal! I have just come back myself. We can do this!

Congratulations on losing the 20 pounds, without the benefit of JUDDD. This should be much easier for you, as you won't feel the gnawing hunger you get with just calorie counting.

Carole

KeirasMom 03-31-2013 05:41 AM

:welcome: back!

taghag 03-31-2013 04:58 PM

Yay!!!! Another JUDDD'er!!!! :D

Chalagurl 03-31-2013 06:48 PM

Thanks for all the kind and welcoming words everyone! This has been a busy weekend, and the next 2 days will be as well. I made sure that today (Easter) was an UD for all the yummy food, and I did a good job of not overeating too, I get full so quickly now. Tomorrow is a DD. JUDDD is going great! So glad to be back!

jaymar 04-01-2013 10:23 AM

Welcome back, Chantal..you're going to love being able to eat what you need on your ud's...I could not have done the low cal another time..so..this is really saving my life..I know you are going to do great with it.