Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Eating and Exercise Plans > Weight Loss Plans > JUDDD
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 12:19 PM   #31
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Kimmietoo
Stats: 350/269.2/??? 58 yo, hypothyroid age 8; menopausal
WOE: start JUDDD 01/24/13 at 310
Start Date: July 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly View Post
Today is my 1 year JUDDDiversary! What a great year... I got to lose more than 65 pounds and only dieted every other day. My health is drastically improved (accept for some wonky hormonal stuff) and I've got loads of energy. I used to come home from work and lay down- now I bounce around and do so much more. I've recently started exercising on my new elliptical and really enjoy it when my pain isn't acting up. I haven't gotten much pain relief, but I didn't go into this expecting that so I'm not disappointed. I have no food restrictions on JUDDD and my life is free from the food limitations I faced on low carb. The best I saved for last....

I almost never sleepwalk eat anymore! This is the best indicator that the weight will stay gone since the weight was gained due to nightly sleepwalk eating! I battled that monster for over 15 yrs!!!! I can't say for sure that juddd cured it, but I can't say it didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, of course, my awesome JBs! I love you all like you were my sisters

Carly, we are all so incredibly happy for you! You are such an amazing and beautiful lady, and we JB's are so blessed that you are here. You'll never know how much your support means! You've touched so many lives here; sharing, caring, encouraging and shining!

You are one of the ultimate success stories here and we are soooo proud of you and happy for you!!!

WTG!!!:s ing::hug s:
Kimmietoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2013, 12:46 PM   #32
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Bows1
Stats: 263/225/163
WOE: JUDDD <3!
Start Date: Oct, 2012
YAY, Carly! SOOO happy for you!
Bows1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #33
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Carly
Stats: 199/120.0/126.8 5'2" 38yrs Size 20/4P
WOE: JUDDD/ 5:2 to maintain
Start Date: 2/21/12- Low carb (199lbs) 3/28/12 JUDDD (189lbs)
Thank you, thank you
Regarding counting UDs: I did in the beginning to make sure I ate enough. Aside from the sleepwalk eating, which I did totally asleep, I never had an over eating issue, when awake, so I just stopped counting UDs. I ate when hungry, had a yogurt or just waited till dinner enjoyed and stopped when full. I've had my crosses to bare but overheating wasn't one of them unless you count the sleepwalking eating which involved anything not nailed down.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote