Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   Driver's License Weight (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/800489-drivers-license-weight.html)

calichris 03-27-2013 07:55 PM

Driver's License Weight

When shopping just now, I was asked to show my license, and . . .

I realized am lower than my driver's license weight, by 1.3 pounds! :cool:

(Which was the lowest "underestimated" weight I thought I could get away with at the time. :o)

Just had to share. :hyst: :D

p.s. some of you JUDDDers better get new licenses or you're not going to be recognized! ::cough:: DAWN ::cough ::CARLY::

Familyvet 03-27-2013 08:32 PM

That's a great NSV, Chris!!
:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

LoCarbGal 03-27-2013 11:11 PM

So awesome Christina! I must admit that mine is from when I really was at a good weight, and my picture shows it. I've often worried that when anyone needed to check my ID they'd look at it, look at me and say "Uh huh, right!" But no one has so far. Just goes to show how carefully (not!) anyone checks those things!

WTG!

Carly 03-28-2013 04:44 AM

In NY our weight isn't on our license, but I don't look a thing like my picture. In my pic I look like I'm gonna pop! I look like a seriously, bloated, pumped full of something terrible,version of me. It's not a nice look...

Alcmene 03-28-2013 04:51 AM

My driving license doesn't have a photo OR my weight!

Passport is a different story! :lol:

Flutter 03-28-2013 06:19 AM

Yep, no weight listed on my license. Darn good thing the way mine goes up and down each year!

Good for you, Christina! (and you reminded me I have to send my renewal in the mail today! Thanks!) :)

brewstate 03-28-2013 07:16 AM

Great job! That's really something to be proud of. My DH has a work badge that is about 4 years old and the other day I told him he needed a new one because it didn't look like him anymore. He said "It looks just like me" to which I replied, that man looks like he ate you :hyst::hyst: I'm so mean but the difference is amazing in all the JUDDD transformations:eek:

KeirasMom 03-28-2013 07:20 AM

I got a new license when I got my scooter in December. My old license said 250 pounds (and I had underestimated). My new license says 170, and I'm 160 and holding these days, but it's close enough. :D

Flossyliz 03-28-2013 07:50 AM

Here's to unrecognisable BJ (Before JUDDD) photos!!

SlowSure 03-28-2013 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alcmene (Post 16340722)
My driving license doesn't have a photo OR my weight!

Passport is a different story! :lol:

Good reminder - I need to renew my passport. :)

Luna Loca 03-28-2013 09:58 AM

Yeah, I'm well below my driver's license weight. I said I weighed 190 at the time although I was probably close to 100 pounds over that. Now I'm thirty pounds below. We need to get new licenses so I can put my new weight on it and not by lying out my you-know-what!!

Kissa 03-28-2013 10:33 AM

Lovely NSV Christina, you should add it to that thread too.

Kimmietoo 03-28-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kissa (Post 16341356)
Lovely NSV Christina, you should add it to that thread too.

That is wonderful, Christina!!! Please add it to the NSV thread!!!

JMBM 03-28-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calichris (Post 16340374)

(Which was the lowest "underestimated" weight I thought I could get away with at the time. :o)

p.s. some of you JUDDDers better get new licenses or you're not going to be recognized! ::cough:: DAWN ::cough ::CARLY::

WTG Christina!:clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16340715)
In NY our weight isn't on our license, but I don't look a thing like my picture. In my pic I look like I'm gonna pop! I look like a seriously, bloated, pumped full of something terrible,version of me. It's not a nice look...

Carly that's so funny because my daughter and I were looking at her senior formal pictures and she said, "whoa mom you look different"! I busted out laughing and said my gosh I look swollen! Like a hot air balloon!:hyst:

JMBM 03-28-2013 01:51 PM

Just checked mine and it said 190. And I think I too was cutting myself a break. Probably more like 197.:eek: And ooh I looked at the picture and yikes it was not a good one. No make up, and in bad need of something done with the hair.:hyst:

hot-in-texas 03-28-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calichris (Post 16340374)

:lol::lol:this cracked me up! Ours doesn't have our weight, but for some sadistic reason, they still ask your weight when you go to renew. Which I have every single time lied by 20 pounds! Just checked out my picture-my license is chipmunk cheeks central!

Carly 03-28-2013 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How bad is this????????????

Librarygirl 03-28-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16340715)

I look like this too, plus I'm sweating!:laugh::laugh::laugh: I hate my DL picture!!! Once I get nearer to goal I'm going to get a new one.:p

Librarygirl 03-28-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flossyliz (Post 16340998)
Here's to unrecognisable BJ (Before JUDDD) photos!!

I love that, BJ (Before JUDDD)!!! :laugh::laugh::love: Be sure not to say it in mixed company! :D

Carly 03-28-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carly (Post 16341987)
How bad is this????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16341989)
I look like this too, plus I'm sweating!:laugh::laugh::laugh: I hate my DL picture!!! Once I get nearer to goal I'm going to get a new one.:p

DW just said I really need to get a new picture, but I loath the DMV!

JMBM 03-28-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16341993)
I love that, BJ (Before JUDDD)!!! :laugh::laugh::love: Be sure not to say it in mixed company! :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Yall are killin me!!:hyst:

JMBM 03-28-2013 04:57 PM

Carly yours still looks better than mine. I just cant bring myself to post it. lol I look like I've been arrested and going to jail!:hyst:

JMBM 03-28-2013 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok here's mine. I figured if Carly's brave enough then so am I. Laugh it up guys!:hyst: Don't know if I made it big enough, but we'll see.:D

JMBM 03-28-2013 05:12 PM

Well I guess you'll have to click on it to see mine. I couldn't expand it for some reason. No pun intended. lol:D

Carly 03-28-2013 05:13 PM

I'm jealous of your pic- I don't think it's nearly as horrible as mine! I look like I'm gonna bust:cry::hyst:

deborahlh 03-28-2013 05:17 PM

Mine is WAY WAY worse! for some reason here you are not allowed to smile or show your teeth and your hair can't touch your forehead:stars:
I look like i just escaped from prison!!!
The bad thing is mine expired last month and i hate the BMV so much i just renewed it online and kept the same picture!:sick:

Librarygirl 03-28-2013 05:19 PM

I will post mine soon, so we can all get a good laugh. :D I was so mad at the DMV lady for placating me. She said, "Smile! You have on such a pretty blouse!" Ugh, I knew I was going to look like crap on a cracker.:laugh::laugh: It was 100 degrees and I was 200 something lbs, lol.

ETA: I showed it to bf a couple of weeks ago and he said, "That was before I met you, wasn't it?" It was a year and a few months after we met! :D

JMBM 03-28-2013 05:19 PM

If you could see it bigger idk if you'd think that? :stars: My face is huge not to mention the other parts you can't see! :D I really should have done something to my hair and put on a little make up. It's so funny we can look back at it and laugh! I wouldn't have laughed so much back then, but it is amazing the drastic difference losing that much weight makes. Doesn't look like the same person! Yay for us JUDDD'ers! Going to have to give our states more money so we can have a nicer DL pic!;)

JMBM 03-28-2013 05:22 PM

We need to get some of these other folks on here so we can get a good hee haw!! I don't think I've ever laughed this much on a thread!!!:hyst::hyst::hyst:

TryingJudd 03-28-2013 06:44 PM

I call "that" quasi official weight that you self report the "reasonably plausible weight". I passed mine recently and have to use a new, lower one now. Yah!