Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   DD WEDNESDAY!! (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/800435-dd-wednesday.html)

adillenal 03-27-2013 03:49 AM

DD WEDNESDAY!!

DD
B - eggs, SF marmalade and coffee with HWC
L - cold boiled potatoes
D - cold boiled potatoes
Probably 600-800 calories:)

Jbinme 03-27-2013 04:15 AM

So far coffee with HWC. I can now have a cup with 1/2 T!
Going to go as long as I can today just on liquids.

Kimberli33 03-27-2013 05:07 AM

:hiya:Good morning-
Woke up with the stomach bug my lovelies decided to share with me:sick:
So Idk...from what Dd and Dgd been going through its a nasty one:sad:.
Probably....
B-Coffee(I drink it regardless of sickness:eek:)powerade and water
L-tea powerade and water
D-same

Jbinme 03-27-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimberli33 (Post 16338694)
Probably....
L-tea powerade and water
D-same

:console: hope you feel better.

skelly50 03-27-2013 06:18 AM

I woke up looking forward to my DD for the first time! This is DD #4.

B-Coffee
L-Chicken and veggies
D-Chicken and broth

TryingJudd 03-27-2013 06:40 AM

Feel better Kmiberli33!

Going with diet soda and tea for as long as possible but I have 2 HB eggs with me at work if need be.

ouizoid 03-27-2013 07:28 AM

DD potato hack, which I seriously need after our passover seder last night

Mamatomany 03-27-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ouizoid (Post 16338980)
DD potato hack, which I seriously need after our passover seder last night

Our cedar is FRiday...I haven't had a potato in months. The loe glycemic thing has me staying away from it! I hear great weight loss is coming from it and lots of gas :laugh:
B..coffee
L...shiitake w veggies and something to top dress it.
D..hoping for a keifer smoothie if I ave enuf calories left :jumpjoy:

Yokochick 03-27-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Probably....
L-tea powerade and water
D-same

:down: Blech, that is something that I do not miss about living with my lovely family. Sharing is no longer caring at that point. :sick: Hope you feel better!

B-Alois Tracy inspired tea blend with 1/2 carton skim milk (42 cal)
L- Butterbeer tea blend with 1/2 carton skim milk (42 cal)
S- Sailor Moon tea blend with teaspoon brown sugar (19 calories)
D- Haven't decided what soup I will eat today...

deborahlh 03-27-2013 08:43 AM

Feel better Kimber!!!!!

Gonna try for an all liquid day!
so far just water and coffee w/ 1 t. HWC
hopefully just chicken broth, tea, and more water (we'll see???)

Demonica 03-27-2013 08:50 AM

So far just coffee with HWC, maybe some SF Cafe Vienna later (70) (I want to thank whoever posted that recipe!! I love it soooo much!!!:notwrthy::heart:)
L- gyro thingy (2 C cabbage, steak umm, LC cheese wedge, garlic salt), 1/4 C greek yogurt mixed with 1/4 C blueberries (214)
S- vanilla whey protein shake (130)

total cal: 414

LoCarbGal 03-27-2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbinme (Post 16338641)

I'm impressed! I :heart: it with 2T. Granted, it's an oversized mug, but still! On DDs I'm down to 1T. I'd love to get it down further!

Quote:

Probably....
L-tea powerade and water
D-same

:hugs: Hope you get to feeling better, fast!

Quote:

Originally Posted by skelly50 (Post 16338825)
I woke up looking forward to my DD for the first time! This is DD #4.

Isn't that a great feeling? Accomplishment for sure, but it just makes the DDs easier!

Quote:

Originally Posted by deborahlh (Post 16339159)
Gonna try for an all liquid day!
so far just water and coffee w/ 1 t. HWC
hopefully just chicken broth, tea, and more water (we'll see???)

:notwrthy:

B: Coffee/HWC
L: Iced tea
D: Salmon patties

Total: 395ish

adillenal 03-27-2013 01:15 PM

On the HWC, I have worked my way down from 1 T per mug to 1 t per mug. Took me awhile but I am happy with that amount but I willl not drink it black.

deborahlh 03-27-2013 01:16 PM

so far so good with just liquids, BUT getting ready to make dinner for the family....that will be the ultimate test!:lol:

TryingJudd 03-27-2013 01:23 PM

Got a bit lightheaded and fuzzy today so had to eat. I had a salad with a bit of feta, walnuts and cranberries and later a HB egg so already at almost 450. Hoping that is enough to function and that I get a workout in tonight to bring the total net calories down.

LoCarbGal 03-27-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16339732)
On the HWC, I have worked my way down from 1 T per mug to 1 t per mug. Took me awhile but I am happy with that amount but I willl not drink it black.

Wow Adi, I would love to be able to do that too! Maybe I'll get there. I just love all that creamy goodness.

Librarygirl 03-27-2013 04:34 PM

I like 3 T. ;) Two tastes almost black to me. :D

Today I've had celery (32), broccoli slaw, LC cheese, one tomato (70), 2 cups of coffee w/lite cream (95)...not sure what I might eat later, if anything. :) Possibly 2 boiled eggs and a couple of dill pickles. That sounds good, yes. :)

Yokochick 03-27-2013 04:35 PM

For dinner I had 2 cups of clam chowder (214) and a poached egg with 2 tablespoons of sugar free syrup (70). Grand total of 472. Not too shabby.

Jbinme 03-27-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jbinme (Post 16338641)
Going to go as long as I can today just on liquids.

Celery
Small bowl of high fiber cereal with almond milk
Kiwi

Total for the day 196

adillenal 03-27-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Librarygirl (Post 16340072)
I like 3 T. ;) Two tastes almost black to me. :D
)

3 Tablespoons per cup? Gosh that is a lot to me. Course working down to 1 t wasn't easy from one tablespoon. But there are 3 t in a T so I can have 3 cups rather than just one. Maybe your mug is super sized compared to mine.:)

Jbinme 03-27-2013 04:45 PM

That's how I see it Adi. The less I can have in 1 cup the more coffee I can have without adding more calories. I would have never thought I could enjoy my coffee with less HWC but its getting easier! Can't imagine I'll ever drink it black though.

Kimberli33 03-27-2013 04:51 PM

I just drink mine black...creamer makes it a dessert of sorts to me and is a rarity.Prefer black really.
Been under the weather today(slept it away really) and I've only had water(not as much as I should because not wanting it) and 5 saltine crackers
50 cals total-done for the day(might as well take advatage of my queasy tummy and have a REALLY low day)

Librarygirl 03-27-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adillenal (Post 16340085)
3 Tablespoons per cup? Gosh that is a lot to me. Course working down to 1 t wasn't easy from one tablespoon. But there are 3 t in a T so I can have 3 cups rather than just one. Maybe your mug is super sized compared to mine.:)

No, my mug isn't super-sized, lol. I guess 2 T is ok, but it's not nearly as satisfying as 3. On my UDs I love the decadence of 3 T per cup. I rarely drink more than 2 cups, so it's my indulgence. On DDs I use regular cream, which is 15 calories most of the time, and I try and do just 2. Sometimes I use HWC and lite together, 1/1. If I were going to only use 1 t of HWC, I'd rather just use regular cream and do 3 T of it (45 cals). I like my coffee creamy or not at all.

adillenal 03-27-2013 07:08 PM

A T of cream is 15 calories?? I have never seen that kind of cream in our local stores. Of course I just use HWC at 50 calories per T and since I use it 1 t at a time I just use up 50 calories on cream in my coffee for breakfast. Sugar free coffeemate has 10 calories per T and sugarfree Coffeemate has 15 calories per T. Yes I have a bottle of all of that in my frig since I was trying to find lower calories options. But I don't really like anything by HWC cream even after trying all of the other options. I don't think I really like coffee. I like the CREAM.

Librarygirl 03-28-2013 04:48 AM

Regular store brand liquid *creamer*. Not really cream, but heavier than so delicious. I guess Coffee Mate regular (liquid) is the same, but I buy the cheaper kind. I like it mixed with my HWC when I need to watch cals more (DDs). :) When I was in Spain many years ago, I fell in love with cafe au lait, strong coffee with half heated/steamed milk. If I were more crafty I might try that. :D