Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   JUDDD (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/)
-   -   UD Saturday-plan? (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/juddd/800144-ud-saturday-plan.html)

zipp2play 03-23-2013 07:17 AM

UD Saturday-plan?

Ironically we are out of town with friends so I don't have much of a plan. Probably eggs for breakfast and Mexican at some point. Oh and WINE!!

You all ?

zipp2play 03-23-2013 07:18 AM

Goal - keeping calories under control

Kissa 03-23-2013 07:20 AM

Mummy Mexican sounds good. But so does Turkish....

Nothing yet but feeling peckish now.

Evie1978 03-23-2013 07:52 AM

Coffee, 1/2 omelette and french toast sticks for breakfast. Not too sure about the rest of the day. Scale looked good this morning after TOM, couple lbs gone. Going to see The Croods, so movie popcorn is in the plan...not sure what else. Don't want an uuad, so going to take it easy if I can. Starting back at the gym Monday after a short hiatus, hopefully that will move things along a bit....

sorenkkg 03-23-2013 07:59 AM

B: skipping bc I haven't weighed yet, and have a dentist appt anyway
L: something quick, then a movie- maybe popcorn there!
D: beef short ribs, arugula salad, chocolate

2100 is the limit, will stick to it!

mom23kids 03-23-2013 08:29 AM

Another ud over here-

Light english muffin with icbnb spray and sf jam
Probably a flat bread sandwich and chips
? Maybe taco salad

hot-in-texas 03-23-2013 08:32 AM

No plans yet. I feel so bloated this morning. Yesterdays DD turned into a MD, and the UD before that was an UUAD, but amazingly this morning the scale was down??
Probably having country ribs for dinner...

Flutter 03-23-2013 08:49 AM

I think sometimes the increased calories help, tex. Just keep going, you're doing great!

Morning all! Happy UD!

Coffee w/ splash of sf creamer. I just nibbled on a homemade cc cookie. Not exactly nutritious. Whoops!

We have a lot of errands to get done for our Disney trip (8 days away!) so won't be home for lunch or probably dinner. Will stick to UD calorie allowance and enjoy. :heart:

Have a great day all!

KeirasMom 03-23-2013 10:04 AM

B: Everything bagel, cream cheese, coffee, and 1 mini Cadbury creme egg
Costco trip: I'm sure I'll have a nibble here and there.
L: ?? DH got a gift certificate to BWW. If we go there, I'll get mango habanero wings and potatoes
D: ??

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 10:05 AM

Happy saturday pals....

Nice to see everyone here and ready for a wonderful UD...wooohooo we made it almost another week

Saturdays are our date nights, so will save my cals for dinner and movie

B; none
L; none
D; buffalo wild wings and kiddie popcorn at movie

Have a wonderful day all...

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16331970)
L: ?? DH got a gift certificate to BWW. If we go there, I'll get mango habanero wings and potatoes

oh my so funny, we were posting at exact same time and about same restaurant :lol:...I was looking at the Grilled Chicken Buffalitos with chips and salsa to try :)

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16331770)
No plans yet. I feel so bloated this morning. Yesterdays DD turned into a MD, and the UD before that was an UUAD, but amazingly this morning the scale was down??
Probably having country ribs for dinner...

Hope u feel better but :jumpjoy: for the scales going down....nice job :hugs:

sorenkkg 03-23-2013 10:09 AM

I had a Nsv just now at the dentist! :D
Head on over to find out ... ;)

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16331988)

:jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy::jumpjoy:

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 10:50 AM

Just ran my numbers, and think I need to find something for lunch...cals too low..wow that sounds odd to say lol

Chicken Buffalitos With Everything + Side Chips & Salsa...630 cals

kiddie popcorn with butter....470 cals

hot-in-texas 03-23-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutter (Post 16331803)
I think sometimes the increased calories help, tex. Just keep going, you're doing great!

Morning all! Happy UD!

Have a great day all!

Thanks,:hugs: I think the operative word here is sometimes, cuz I sure could accidentally get into the habit of uuad!:laugh:

8 days til Disney, yipeeeee!:jumpjoy: Have so much fun!

hot-in-texas 03-23-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sorenkkg (Post 16331988)

Woohoo, the baggy pants don't lie!:jumpjoy:

hot-in-texas 03-23-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16331983)
Hope u feel better but :jumpjoy: for the scales going down....nice job :hugs:

Thank you ma'am!

Dominoes pizza has the new things, they are called "something bites". Don't remember for sure the name. They are little pieces of fried dough drenched in parmesean and butter and they are evil!! I am having some for lunch, I'm limiting myself to 3. Also having 2 pieces of pizza and a coke.

Missouri_Librarian 03-23-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot-in-texas (Post 16332124)
Thank you ma'am!

Dominoes pizza has the new things, they are called "something bites". Don't remember for sure the name. They are little pieces of fried dough drenched in parmesean and butter and they are evil!! I am having some for lunch, I'm limiting myself to 3. Also having 2 pieces of pizza and a coke.

oh my i have had those, and they are heaenly and i cant eat a whole order of them....they are soft and hot and buttery

my son and his gf are having dinner with me Tues and they want pizza..it is a DD for me, and we love dominoes, so i will either have a lean cuisine pizza with them or slice of dominoes...ughhh torture on a dd but the only day we all 3 could get together at that time

i just had a lean cuisine chicken pasta meal and a slice of wheat bread and butter to get my cals up...:)

hot-in-texas 03-23-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri_Librarian (Post 16332183)
oh my i have had those, and they are heaenly and i cant eat a whole order of them....they are soft and hot and buttery

my son and his gf are having dinner with me Tues and they want pizza..it is a DD for me, and we love dominoes, so i will either have a lean cuisine pizza with them or slice of dominoes...ughhh torture on a dd but the only day we all 3 could get together at that time

i just had a lean cuisine chicken pasta meal and a slice of wheat bread and butter to get my cals up...:)

Be sure to save yourself a couple of slices for Wed!

Kissa 03-23-2013 12:48 PM

I am not being sensible. The snow has kept us at home all day.

So far ....

Potato Chips with low fat humous (LOL) and red wine

Cup of tea and too many cookies.

Planning a big salad with tuna tonight to make up for my unhealthy choices.

tobelowcarber 03-23-2013 01:28 PM

5 hr window

lamb shoulder chops with marjoram and garlic
baked wild salmon, sautéed mushroom in coconut oil

1187 cal/7 gr carbs

sorenkkg 03-23-2013 03:07 PM

Marika, your meal sounds delish :yummy:
Cindy- your weather is making the news over here... My dogs are bundled in blankies in commiseration with you, apparently ;) since its 6 degrees and sunny here :confused:

Sher and Stacy - we have a chain here called jack astors, sort of chili's-ish? Anyway, they have a serving of buns, baked 5 together in a little pan, soaked in garlic butter all on the bottom and...drool. Sounds like the dominos bites. Evil.
My kryptonite is the biscuits at red lobster. Fuggedaboudit.

I will run my food and post totals later... I feel a nap approaching ;)
:sleepy:

Flutter 03-23-2013 07:15 PM

Ack. I don't have a way of counting my cals accurately today, but it is in no way a healthy day. At all. ;) After my oh so nutritious cookie & coffee this am, we were out and had 5 guys burgers & fries for lunch. Ahem. (little hamburger for me & split a frie with DH) Only left me with about 700 cals or so for the dayleft. I skipped dinner, but DH splurged and brought home various types of brownies from the local specialty bakery in town. Oh boy...no calories listed since it's a small (but ridiculously scrumptious) place. I samped slivers of all 3. ;) AT ANY RATE, when we took the kids out for dinner, I ate a few peanuts but that was it. Hoping I'm around my 1800 but I could be quite over. OH well....I will probably have a bit of rum in a minute, too. Tomorrow will definitely be another low DD for this old gal!

Ringamajig 03-23-2013 07:48 PM

Hi all.

Wondering what "UUAD" means? I am on day one of JUDDD and obviously I have not done enough reading. :sad:

KeirasMom 03-23-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeirasMom (Post 16331970)

A couple of nibbles did occur at Costco. I'm not counting them because food you eat while you're walking doesn't count . . . right?

L: Pizza
D: Texas Roadhouse, steak, baked sweet potato, green beans (Service was terrible! Keira was done with her meal before I got mine.)
Wine: You betcha.

UUAD = Up, Up, and Away Day (Not recommended, but they happen sometimes) :laugh:

sorenkkg 03-23-2013 08:03 PM

End of day, on track, 2167 cals, around 70g net carbs.

B: a big lc pancake, 2 slices thick bacon, and many slices of deli roast pork (estimated at 200g)
L: medium movie popcorn, some but not a lot of butter bc I looked it up first and :faint:
D: 11 oz beef short ribs, about 1 glass red wine, 150cal of dark chocolate (wasabi!)

Tomorrow, I'm driving for about 6hrs, so am packing celery, water, diet coke, and will have salmon and veggies at my Mom's.

Gnight!
S.

Flutter 03-23-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ringamajig (Post 16332902)
Hi all.

Wondering what "UUAD" means? I am on day one of JUDDD and obviously I have not done enough reading. :sad:

:welcome:

Ringamajig 03-23-2013 10:33 PM

Thanks Keira's Mom. I will try my best not to have to many of those. You are a hop skip and a jump from me. I have family in Sanger, Clovis and Fresno also. My Mom was raised in that area with her 6 Brothers and Sisters, so lots of family there.

Thanks Flutter for the warm welcome.

I think that I did it, I am 67 calories shy for the day. Whew, just finished a big glass of milk and a 100 calorie granola bar to get there. I was 467 shy, so I knew that would never do.

On to my first DD tomorrow and looking forward to seeing how long I can make it before I eat.

Night all.
Rox

KeirasMom 03-24-2013 07:23 AM

That's really cool Rox. I wonder if I know any of them.

After saying an UUAD is not recommended, that's exactly what I did yesterday. After my nice, controlled UD, I was still hungry and it was the first day of TOM, so I allowed myself to get into the girl scout cookies, leftovers, etc., and ended the day at 2701 calories. I think that qualifies as a true UUAD! :o